What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Where did you get that? I might have to pick this up!

Funny, I discovered Johnny Winter on a comp LP called "Genuine House Rocking Music" from Alligator Records. Only recently did I realize he is a native Texan. That same LP also introduce me to Sonny Seals.....man that is a good record.
Ordered off of Amazon

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just got my first of two pairs of boots from a kickstarter campaign I backed. Second pair shouldn't be too far behind. Boston Boot Company boots, also much lighter than I thought they would be. Still stiff, but they feel well made and the leather they're using is supposed to be pretty darn good.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I was so pissed I lost my other BT cell thingy, especially with these stupid phone interviews. I went the last interview without it and that wasn't very pleasant since my options were either speakerphone, where I couldn't understand what the lady was saying or trying to hold my gargantuan cell phone up to my head. I supposed I could have laid the phone on the desk and then my face on the phone, but hindsight is 20/20 :D So here's what's happening for interview number 2.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Ordered off of Amazon
You S-O-B ;)

I needed to order some small items off Amazon, but they were add-on items so I needed to hit $25 for the free shipping. Therefore, my $10 order turned into $60 when I picked up this box set (and it's your fault).

But.....I figure this should be about all the Johnny Winter CDs I should ever need in my collection. Thanks for posting it.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I was so pissed I lost my other BT cell thingy, especially with these stupid phone interviews. I went the last interview without it and that wasn't very pleasant since my options were either speakerphone, where I couldn't understand what the lady was saying or trying to hold my gargantuan cell phone up to my head. I supposed I could have laid the phone on the desk and then my face on the phone, but hindsight is 20/20 :D So here's what's happening for interview number 2.

1st world problems.............

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
You S-O-B ;)

I needed to order some small items off Amazon, but they were add-on items so I needed to hit $25 for the free shipping. Therefore, my $10 order turned into $60 when I picked up this box set (and it's your fault).

But.....I figure this should be about all the Johnny Winter CDs I should ever need in my collection. Thanks for posting it.
Its very well done....even the live recordings are top notch in quality. I know you will enjoy it. :)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
My mom's old Fujitsu laptop finally gave up. Since all her PC usage is only internet browsing I decided to get her a HP 14" Chromebook - I played with it for a bit to set it up.
I gotta say I am rather impressed by it's value and build quality. $299 (plus tax) is super cheap for it

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Best. Marketing. Ever.

"0% of sales proceeds goes to UNICEF" LMFAO! One of the comments on Amazon said "why would even say 0%? What's the point?" They replied and said "This product is not for you."

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Best. Marketing. Ever.

"0% of sales proceeds goes to UNICEF" LMFAO! One of the comments on Amazon said "why would even say 0%? What's the point?" They replied and said "This product is not for you."

Great fun!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I pretty much buy all my movies there $8-12 shipped. In most cases these are no cases, but that's ok most of mine are in albums anyways since you know when.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis