Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Post-Human Series Books 1-4 eBook Set $0

Amazon has the Post-Human Series Books 1-4 by David Simpson (Kindle Edition) for $0 downloaded. Tells the epic and fast-paced story of humanity's future and the extraordinary benefits and dangers of artificial intelligence. Excellent Amazon reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
[h=2] Infinity Primus P363 3-Way Speaker $107
[/h]Update : Once again available for backorder at Amazon.

Update: Currently backordered, but can still be purchased.

Amazon has the Infinity Primus P363 3-Way 6-1/2" Floorstanding Speaker (single) for $107 with free shipping. Features 6.5", 4", and 3/4" MMD low-frequency drivers.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:Sony CMTSBT100 Micro Music System with Bluetooth and NFC $70

Sony has the Sony CMTSBT100 Micro Music System with Bluetooth for $70 with free shipping. Features one-touch Bluetooth connect via NFC with AAC and apt-X support. Has 50W RMS power through dual 2-way bass reflex speakers. Temporarily out of stock but can still be ordered.

Getting good Amazon reviews. Going for $168+ elsewhere.

<figure> <figcaption class="deal-award deal-silver-award"></figcaption></figure>

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I think this is the one I got in December as an Amazon deal. Pretty cool set.
I think it was $30 at amazon at Xmas. This is the lowest I've seen it. It goes for $40. Too bad none in NYC I'd snatch one up quickly. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Get a pair it's worth it. MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones (various colors) on sale for $18.99 - $7 w/ code MLCKX14FNL1 = $11.99. Shipping is Free.

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis