Any Holiday Sales Thread

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Get a pair it's worth it. MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones (various colors) on sale for $18.99 - $7 w/ code MLCKX14FNL1 = $11.99. Shipping is Free.

Make you create an account to apply the coupon. Urg!

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Great deal. :) MEElectronics has a randomly chosen pair of MEElectronics Earphones for $60 - $48 off with coupon code MEEWHAT2014 [Exp 5/21] + $3 shipping = $15 shipped. You'll get one of five models, ranging in retail price from $30 to $80. Reviewers have been happy with what they've received with this promotion. MEElectronics MEE What? Random Earphone Promotion

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:Denon AVR-1513 5.1 Ch 3D Receiver $105

All SOLD Out.

Ends 5/17 at 10PM PT. Tech.woot! has the manufacturer refurbished Denon AVR-1513 5.1 Channel 3D Pass Through Home Theater Receiver (2012 model) for $100 + $5 shipping = $105 shipped. Features discrete circuitry for all 5 channels, plus 3D pass-through.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Man that was quick lol. I'm sure you would not have bought one. Yours is much better, no?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Man that was quick lol. I'm sure you would not have bought one. Yours is much better, no?
This one wasn't for me, but I've been eyeing that Acer that AH previewed not too long ago. Amazon has it for $429.99 with prime shipping. I've been seriously considering something like that for either if I move and have more space or if my TV dies for a television PJ. I've been curious to see how much picture degradation there is in a moderately bright environment with a PJ that boasts brightness ratings of 3000ish lumens. I know the PJ I got for my Dad for the alley doesn't look half bad with a decent amount of light during the day. I'm thinking it could be a viable alternative to shelling out $1000+ for a big TV. Besides, I'm not all that picky when it comes to a TV image. A little loss of contrast isn't going to kill me.

U

UNCMT9

Enthusiast
Aperion Audio has Grand Versus Towers for $799. Regularly priced at $999 each.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
The PSB Image line has been discontinued and Crutchfield has some really nice prices:
psb image at Crutchfield.com

Audio Advisor also has some deals... also has B5 for $250/pr, B6 for $300/pr, C5 for $200 (Crutchfield is out of stock), and refurb T5's for $250 each

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
This week only, and while supplies last, AccessoryGenie has the GOgroove BlueSync MC Bluetooth speaker for $19.99 shipped. That's after applying coupon code MCSAVE at checkout. Regular price: $34.99 plus shipping.
GOgroove BlueSYNC MCWB Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System with Wood Housing , Portable Design and 3.5mm AUX Port
The Bluetooth MC is notable not only for its dual drivers (some speakers have only one), built-in controls, and three-year warranty, but also for its wooden housing. Conventional wisdom holds that wood delivers a "warmer" sound than plastic or metal, though obviously this is a fairly subjective point. If nothing else, it usually means a higher price tag -- but not in this case.
If you're looking to "pair" the speaker with a non-Bluetooth device, like an iPod or MP3 player, there's an easy old-school solution: Just plug in the included 3.5mm aux cable.
Downsides? Because this model has no battery, it's intended more as a bookshelf speaker than a portable one. You can easily move it from room to room, of course, but you'll need to find an outlet. And you can't take it with you to, say, the beach. Also, it lacks a microphone, so you can't use it as a speakerphone.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis