Any Holiday Sales Thread

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I beg to differ. I have to find someplace to put those damn things. I have hundreds of blu rays and hundreds more dvds and am running out of shelf space.

Jim

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Bob Dylan CD Sale: Amazon.com: Holiday Countdown

Seiki Digital SE20HS02 20" 720p 60Hz LED TV $67

Yamaha RX-V573 7.1-Channel Network AV Receiver $252
Yamaha RX-V573BL 7.1-Channel Network AV Receiver for $280 - 10% off with coupon code MASTERPASS [Exp 12/21] when you check out with Masterpass = $252 with free shipping. Features 4 HDMI 4K/3D passthrough, Dolby and DTS decoding, Audio Return Channel, and 80W per channel with 2 ch driven.

Panasonic ES-RW30-S Wet & Dry Shaver $19
Panasonic ES-RW30-S Wet & Dry Cordless Shaver for $21 - 10% off with coupon code MASTERPASS [Exp 12/21] when you check out with Masterpass = $19 with free shipping. Features ability to be fully immersible in water, ergonomic design, independent

Energy Power 12 Sub 12" 150W Subwoofer $87
Energy Power 12 Sub 12" 150W Subwoofer for $150 - 10% off with coupon code MASTERPASS [Exp 12/21] when you check out with Masterpass - $50 rebate [Exp 12/24] + $2 shipping = $87 shipped. Normally $150+ on the web. Features a 12" front firing rear ported woofer and 35Hz - 120Hz frequency response.

Roku 3 Streaming Player $70

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I looked at those and if you read the reviews they have a LOT of quality complaints. Not sure I would recommend them.

This is the one I bought and I like it a lot:

Should have bought the one that is twice as big as this one is already completely full now.

http://www.amazon.com/TransDeco-Glass-Multimedia-Rack-Clear/dp/B000Y98FU4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386871241&sr=8-1&keywords=transdeco+glass+multimedia

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Bob Dylan CD Sale: Amazon.com: Holiday Countdown

Seiki Digital SE20HS02 20" 720p 60Hz LED TV $67

Yamaha RX-V573 7.1-Channel Network AV Receiver $252
Yamaha RX-V573BL 7.1-Channel Network AV Receiver for $280 - 10% off with coupon code MASTERPASS [Exp 12/21] when you check out with Masterpass = $252 with free shipping. Features 4 HDMI 4K/3D passthrough, Dolby and DTS decoding, Audio Return Channel, and 80W per channel with 2 ch driven.

Panasonic ES-RW30-S Wet & Dry Shaver $19
Panasonic ES-RW30-S Wet & Dry Cordless Shaver for $21 - 10% off with coupon code MASTERPASS [Exp 12/21] when you check out with Masterpass = $19 with free shipping. Features ability to be fully immersible in water, ergonomic design, independent

Energy Power 12 Sub 12" 150W Subwoofer $87
Energy Power 12 Sub 12" 150W Subwoofer for $150 - 10% off with coupon code MASTERPASS [Exp 12/21] when you check out with Masterpass - $50 rebate [Exp 12/24] + $2 shipping = $87 shipped. Normally $150+ on the web. Features a 12" front firing rear ported woofer and 35Hz - 120Hz frequency response.

Roku 3 Streaming Player $70

I grabbed the Seiki TV. Good price, just wanted it for a guest bedroom/computer monitor/garage TV, so cheap was the name of the game here.

I hope it is at least decent quality.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
I looked at those and if you read the reviews they have a LOT of quality complaints. Not sure I would recommend them.

This is the one I bought and I like it a lot:

Should have bought the one that is twice as big as this one is already completely full now.

Amazon.com - TransDeco Glass Multimedia CD/DVD Rack, Clear
Since that one costs more than twice as much, while holding a comparable amount of things (fewer CDs, but more for DVDs and VHS), it ought to be a lot better.

I happen to own a couple of Atlantic racks that are similar to the one to which I provided a link (mine are "silver"), and they are fine. Not the greatest, but they work without any problems. One of the "tricks" to having such a thing not tip, is to use the leveling feet to have the front a little taller than the back, so it leans against the wall. I don't bother with the included straps to attach to the wall, because they are quite stable without them (when not set up by an idiot), but they are there and would be good for people living in earthquake zones.

Also, some of the complaint reviews you mention are repeats. That is, some of them are the same review posted more than once by the same person. Not exactly a proper representation of how many people felt the need to complain.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I have the atlantic one linked and it's ok. Certainly nothing spectacular, but I've no issues with the quality. It was cheap and the reviews are overwhelmingly positive.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I grabbed the Seiki TV. Good price, just wanted it for a guest bedroom/computer monitor/garage TV, so cheap was the name of the game here.

I hope it is at least decent quality.
Yeah the picture quality is suppose to be good, but the audio not so good. I'm sure not a big deal since you probably have some good speakers hooked up. Let us know how you like it when you get it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Since that one costs more than twice as much, while holding a comparable amount of things (fewer CDs, but more for DVDs and VHS), it ought to be a lot better.

I happen to own a couple of Atlantic racks that are similar to the one to which I provided a link (mine are "silver"), and they are fine. Not the greatest, but they work without any problems. One of the "tricks" to having such a thing not tip, is to use the leveling feet to have the front a little taller than the back, so it leans against the wall. I don't bother with the included straps to attach to the wall, because they are quite stable without them (when not set up by an idiot), but they are there and would be good for people living in earthquake zones.

Also, some of the complaint reviews you mention are repeats. That is, some of them are the same review posted more than once by the same person. Not exactly a proper representation of how many people felt the need to complain.
I wasn't crazy about the price either, but I got it for my birthday :)

Idiots are always the key to bad reviews. That's why Yelp, Audioreview, and often Amazon reviews are practically useless. It is usually easy to pick out the idiots who have no business reviewing anything.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:Presley Today only CD Sale! Amazon.com: Holiday Countdown

Toshiba 50L1350U 50" 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV $500

KRE-O Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Construction Set $17

Roku 3 Streaming Player $63

Roku 3 Streaming Player (4200R) for $70 - 10% off with coupon code MASTERPASS [Exp 12/21] when you check out with MasterPass = $63 with free shipping. Regularly $90 or more new.

Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens $260

Pyle-Pro 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier $14

Discount Mags is offering 2 Magazines of your choice from a select list for $8.

Pioneer HTP-072 5.1 Channel Home Theater Package $205 $50 off w/ promo code EMCYTZT4998, 24hr only

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

:eek:Klipsch Synergy Sub-12 12" 300W Subwoofer on Sale for $199.99. Shipping is free.
Note: Says "temporarily out of stock" but you may still place your order and you will not be charged until your order ships. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VIWK0G/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?t=slicinc-20&tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=t8zWqGUWEeOoi9ZjVhxZEg0_eJMs3_cmQ_0_0&ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Blu-rays on sale. Shipping is free.

Available coupons

• $5 off $25+ with coupon code SLICKDEALS5
  • $10 off $50+ with coupon code SLICKDEALS10
  • $20 off $100+ with coupon code SLICKDEALS20
Example deals

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
40 Top Paleo Recipes eBook for $0 downloaded

30 Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss eBook for $0 downloaded

40 Top Quinoa Recipes For Weight Loss eBook for $0 downloaded

[h=2]Belkin SurgeMaster 6 Outlet Surge Protector $8.45 [/h]
:eek:
10$: Amazon.com: Man of Steel (Blu-ray+DVD+UltraViolet Combo Pack): Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Antje Traue, Ayelet Zurer, Christopher Meloni, Russell Crowe, Michael Kelly, Harry Lennix, Richard

WBShop.com has The Dark Knight Trilogy: Ultimate Collector's Edition (6-Disc Blu-ray) on sale for $50 - $10 off $50 promo code SLICKDEALS10 (apply at checkout) = $40. Shipping is free. Thanks yuugotserved

Includes
  • Disc 1: Batman Begins Feature + Special Features
  • Disc 2: The Dark Knight Feature
  • Disc 3: The Dark Knight Special Features
  • Disc 4: The Dark Knight Rises Feature
  • Disc 5: The Dark Knight Rises Special Features
  • Disc 6: Bonus Disc of New Special Features
  • Premium Mattel Hot Wheels Vehicles: The Tumbler, Batpod, and The Bat
  • Newly commissioned collectible art cards by Mondo featuring Scarecrow, Joker, Bane, Harvey Dent, and Ra's al Ghul
  • 48-page hardcover book featuring production stills and behind the scenes images from all three movies

Also available, WBShop.com also has The Dark Knight Trilogy: Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-Ray) on sale for $19.99. Shipping is free.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The Who, Steve Miller Band and more CD sale today: Amazon.com: Holiday Countdown

Express is taking 50% off sitewide with the discount reflected in cart. Includes clearance items which are already reduced up to 60% off. Standard shipping is $8; free on $125+. Express | Shop Men's and Women's Clothing

Samsung LN40E550 40" 1080p LCD HDTV $270

One-Year Subscription to Motor Trend $4.50

MXL 920 Large-Capsule Condenser Microphone $90

TigerDirect.com has Klipsch HD300 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System on Sale for $199.99 - $30 w/ coupon code CTF110986 = $169.99. Shipping is Free.

Austin Powers Triple Feature10$: Amazon.com: Austin Powers Triple Feature (International Man of Mystery / The Spy Who Shagged Me / Goldmember) [Blu-ray]: Various: Movies & TV

Today's Deal

MP3 "Big Christmas Box" (280 songs) $0.99 Linky

Amazon.com has a few DVD Complete Series on sale with up to 65% off listed below. Free shipping with Prime (free student accounts available) or if you spend $35 or more. Use slick fillers to find other eligible items to help reach the $35 requirement. Thanks giveNforgive

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:D:D:D

Buydig
has Westone 3 Three-driver Universal Fit Earphones for $160 - $20 with coupon code VMEBUYDIG (V.me by Visa Checkout) = $140 + free shipping. :eek:

Patriot Supersonic Mini 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive $8.49

Opteka BP-SC4000 4000mAh Battery Solar Charger $20

ADATA DashDrive 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive $6.69

Cinderella Trilogy Limited Edition Blu-ray Jewelry Box $40

Cuisinart DCC-1000 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker $21

Touchpad Mini Wireless Keyboard $16

Tek Republic 12-in-1 USB 3.0 Card Reader $10

A Charlie Brown Christmas eBook $0

Into Wine eBook for $0 downloaded

A Christmas Carol eBook for $0 downloaded

Lenovo has the Lenovo Enhanced Multimedia Remote with Backlit Keyboard (N5902, 57Y6678) for $80 - $54 off with coupon code HDEAL6678 [Exp 12/26] + $0 shipping = $26 shipped. Features a track ball, palm-sized dimensions, USB nano dongle, 2.4GHz radio frequency, and a 10 meter control distance.
Lenovo Enhanced Multimedia Remote with backlit keyboard N5902 | Lenovo | (US)

Lenovo Wireless Keyboard K5920 for $16 shipped w/ code USP1D431501

Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18MP DSLR Body Only $369

Lenovo W770 Wireless Headset $9

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis