Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm looking forward to having pizza for lunch. I was going to make some last night, but I went with soup instead.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Are you showing the ford techs what maintenace to do on your smartphone? ;)
No, but maybe I could help him with the paperwork. It's been fifteen minutes, and he's still working on it. It was a routine service covered by my service plan. He's slooooow.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I only read a few of the reviews, but they were hilarious! Thanks for posting that. The top reviewer hit the gold mine with that review - darn near 30k votes. His other reviews have about less than 20 total. Of course, now I'm inspired to try it on my knob and bullocks. :eek: :D
Man, I nearly wet myself while reading some of them!:D I figured some of you twisted guys would enjoy them too...

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
No, but maybe I could help him with the paperwork. It's been fifteen minutes, and he's still working on it. It was a routine service covered by my service plan. He's slooooow.
Remember the day when they said computers (instead paperwork) will make things faster for everyone. Sure doesn't seem like it sometimes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Remember the day when they said computers (instead paperwork) will make things faster for everyone. Sure doesn't seem like it sometimes.
Word. The guy finally gets the paperwork done, and there's a charge. It should have been free. I have a rattle in my rear view mirror, and I asked if they'd take a look at it. After the guy said that would take a while, I said don't worry about it and just do the routine service. Well, they did take a look at it - and charged me over $30 for it. They didn't replace it...they didn't fix it...they just "confirmed customer's concern." Well, s**t, I don't need to pay someone $30 to confirm that the f***ing thing rattles. What got me upset was that no one ever asked for my permission to perform work that would cost extra. They just did it, and then charged me. I explained that to the guy, and told him that I'd pay the bill but I wouldn't be coming back. Now, I'm going to e-mail the owner of that dealership to let him know that they got their $30, but they're not going to see another dime. I drove out of my way to go to that dealership because they struck me as upfront and honest folks, but to me, this was neither.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Huh. From looking online, it appears that the guy who I dealt with was actually the owner. Guess he already knows that I'm not coming back, then.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well my Saturday went up in smoke. My Dad called me and told me the plumber needed help over at his house (he was supposed to be installing my boiler today) so I went over thinking it would be a quick 30mins to an hour and I could get on with my day. Six hours later and we didn't even get to my boiler and my day is shot. So much for being productive.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sorry that your Saturday sucked, man. But, at least you got to see Barry.

:D
Well it didn't really suck per se since the plumber is a really nice guy we know so we talked about a lot of stuff and he gave me a plumbing tutorial. I'm just disappointed because now when I'm sitting at home in my underwear watching a movie marathon stuffing my face, I can't console myself and say "Well at least you accomplished all the things on your list and you even worked out!"

Somebody needs to clue Barry in that if I can see his whole a$$ it no longer counts as plumber's crack. :eek: :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to put out the Christmas lights. I meant to do it right after Thanksgiving...but I mean to do that every year. And fail. :eek: :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm. I can't find my automatic timer for the lights. The search continues...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Didn't find the timer. Next up was my search for my DVD copy of Charles in Charge, Season 1. Strike two.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... search for my DVD copy of Charles in Charge, Season 1. Strike two.
That's cool. Nothing wrong with coming out in bits. You do it at your own pace but I think Rick and Doug are already on to you. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's cool. Nothing wrong with coming out in bits.
You crack me up, man. :D

I'll admit, I found it hilarious. But, you've got to admit that Jennifer Runyon was smokin' hot in that show. April Lerman was dang cute, too. Hey, I was 12 at the time and younger than her, so it's not creepy. :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Never knew the show existed. F^%&in' Cha Chi ... he got around, huh?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Never knew the show existed. F^%&in' Cha Chi ... he got around, huh?
Apparently. :) I loved the first season, but I stopped watching after the beginning of the second one, IIRC. They totally redid the cast and show in the second season, and I didn't think it was very funny after that. Granted Nicole Eggert was about my age and smokin', but she couldn't carry that show. I just saw tonight that there were five seasons. I don't remember ever knowing that.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just finished my mini-writeup on the 103D and posted it in the reviews section. I just wish I could have gotten some better pictures of what the Darbee does exactly, but my Photography skills are far too rudimentary for that.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis