Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't have a TV for much of the eighties. I envy your lack of cable.

the plumber is a really nice guy we know so we talked about a lot of stuff
Pillow talk. That's so sweet. :D

My static is shorting out to my headphones via my ears when I move around on carpet. It's a complete buzz kill.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Looking through eBay and CL for tools for sale that could be picked up locally made me realize that people in my general vicinity are either selling junk or they think they're a freakin' Snap-On truck. I guess I'll look at the electronics that are up for sale but I don't really need anything ... yet I have a burning desire for something new. Somebody should invent a torque wrench with built in speakers.

I was looking for a job site radio solution and after considering the new crop of small form factor battery jobs I decided that my Sony clock radio was not going to make the next set of cuts in the 'Are you good enough to occupy real estate on my night stand' try outs. I be needin' me some jams at work, yo. If the mp3 thing would get here maybe I could do something with that. I have a bit of techno fear going on but how hard could it be, right?

Even though I've had too much coffee already I feel like I could use some more.

Does anybody here drink beer in the morning? :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I was looking for a job site radio solution and after considering the new crop of small form factor battery jobs I decided that my Sony clock radio was not going to make the next set of cuts in the 'Are you good enough to occupy real estate on my night stand' try outs. I be needin' me some jams at work, yo. If the mp3 thing would get here maybe I could do something with that. I have a bit of techno fear going on but how hard could it be, right?

Even though I've had too much coffee already I feel like I could use some more.

Does anybody here drink beer in the morning? :D

Any radio with a built in charger will interfere with radio reception.
I have the older Milwaukee.(no built in charger) It works better than anything I've owned, or any I've heard on different jobs.
I have the original version of this one, I don't know if it's available.
This new one is good too: Milwaukee Heavy Duty Job-Site Radio-2790-20 at The Home Depot

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I started putting my Christmas tree up. Two rows done...out of nine. I already want to quit.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I need to start a covert campaign of talking to my neighbors' grandkids and planting the seeds of "wouldn't it be nice for a change if grandma and grandpa came to visit you, instead of you always having to drive here?" :D They come over and rotate between what sounds like shoveling rocks into a plastic container and making some annoying noise - I'll fail at describing it - it's like a deaf person trying to sing/whistle.

Yeah, I've officially become "that guy." :eek:

Get off my lawn!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
adam pace yourself, you don't want to hurt yourself...
Thanks, man. I finished putting it together. I also found the ornaments, but I have to move a bunch of stuff out of the closet to get to the lights...and the lights go on first. I might get to those tonight. Maybe.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks, man. I finished putting it together. I also found the ornaments, but I have to move a bunch of stuff out of the closet to get to the lights...and the lights go on first. I might get to those tonight. Maybe.
Did you dig the lights out of the closet? No scorpions I hope. :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis