What are you watching tonight?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Have you asked yourself why (billionaire) Arrow doesn't where some kind of advanced light-weight armor suit (since he has to maintain agility)? :D
The answer is it would make him feel disconnected from his training and therefore even more vunerable than he would be without it.

I've watched s01 already. I have s02 in my HDD. Probably resume watching once I have all of s03 in my HDD. Or s04. :D
Yeah I'm hooked.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The answer is it would make him feel disconnected from his training and therefore even more vunerable than he would be without it.
I'm thinking something like a light-weight green Kevlar suit, instead of just a green leather suit. Surely there are technologies available to billionaires, especially in the DC Comic world. :D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm thinking something like a light-weight green Kevlar suit, instead of just a green leather suit. Surely there are technologies available to billionaires, especially in the DC Comic world. :D
Well we know one thing for sure. Its not a money problem. :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched Lego movie last night via Redbox. It was decent; rental to me not a buy. Beautiful animation, but busy to watch visually at times. Audio was great, PQ was awesome, and while I liked the story in the end, it took a bit too long to develop for such a short film. Looks like the second one is coming out soon too.

Divergent for tonight.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Divergent was decent. The story could have been a tighter meaning it could have been shorter and told the exact same story, cinematography was average, the lead performance was the only real stand out, and too many similar characters without enough differentiation. Still, I felt it delivered the idea in the end and I still enjoyed it. It sort of reminds me of Equilibrium crossed with Hunger Games. Worth a rent IMO.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Not Waving, But Drowning. B- Decent movie, but I found a little something missing. Still a good watch as the acting is first rate. There is an actress in the movie who could pass as Fiona Apple's twin, not kidding. It's on Netflix

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I am watching Amazing 2.............. again....... I love every single spiderman movie... This one with jamie fox may be becoming my favorite though...

M

Mr_Owlow

Enthusiast
I'm going to watch The Zero Theorem, Terry Gilliam's new film. Hope it is as good, bizarre and fantastical as they usually are.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Fantastic. I haven't gotten in to "game of thrones" but I will when I finish "breaking bad"
Oh man, you are in for a treat. Savor every episode of Breaking Bad (9.6 rating IMDB), Game of Thrones (9.5 rating IMDB), and Walking Dead (8.7 rating IMDB). :D

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I watched a German WW2 mini-series on Netflix called Generation War. It was pretty good. It was about five friends who live through the war, from 1941 to 1945. I don't think its quite on the level of the HBO WW2 miniseries Band of Brothers or The Pacific, but it is way better than any of the bloated Herman Wouk miniseries from the 80s. Generation War isn't perfect, but it is well above average in my opinion, and if you like WW2 stuff, especially from a German perspective, it's worth watching.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Just watched ray donovan {kind of a crazy ep this week, I loved the end, "walk this way"} now waiting for ture bloods to end and the leftovers to begin, I haven't made up my mind if I like this show yet... Sunday is about the only night I watch tv, except for dateline that I dvr.. Since breaking bad all tv series seem like sh!t..

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Hard Times, the only Charles Bronson movie I've ever liked. It's not a perfect movie by any means, but it has a lot of color and sense of the atmosphere of New Orleans in the 1930s. The soundtrack is also pretty interesting.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Oh man, you are in for a treat. Savor every episode of Breaking Bad (9.6 rating IMDB), Game of Thrones (9.5 rating IMDB), and Walking Dead (8.7 rating IMDB). :D
I'm upto the 3rd season it's fantastic so far I love it Deffently,
Some strange twists but I can't wait for "game of thrones" :D

Sent via magic for sorcery

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis