What are you watching tonight?

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, yeah, forgot about your connections. :D

The only reason I watch any of the Expendables movies is to see all the stars on the same screen. The story is pure crap. Actually there is no story to any of these movies. It's just a get-together party. :D
It's my wife just likes these no brainer action movies.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I tried about a dozen times to get into "Weed". I watched about 4 episodes total. Never clicked with me. I was hoping it would grow on me.
Yeah, for me its not every day they create characters that seem to be sorta like me lol: (NSFW/language)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Oh, yeah, forgot about your connections. :D

The only reason I watch any of the Expendables movies is to see all the stars on the same screen. The story is pure crap. Actually there is no story to any of these movies. It's just a get-together party. :D
I was looking for Waldo in the movie poster

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's a lot of plastic surgery and photoshop right there.

Matt34

Matt34

The new Captain America early this weekend, not bad. 7/10

Spiderman 2, utter rubbish. 2/10

Frozen Ground. 5/10

Been watching True Detective, Gang Related and the 1st season of Hanibal off and on the past couple of months.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Spiderman 2, utter rubbish. 2/10
What? No way. C'mon. The only thing I didn't like about "Amazing Spider-man 2" was the ending. I love Emma Stone. They didn't have to do her like that. :D

But other than that, I thought Spiderman 2 was solid.

BTW, IMDB rating of Spiderman 2 is 7.2/10 from about 156,000 users.

Matt34

Matt34

What? No way. C'mon. The only thing I didn't like about "Amazing Spider-man 2" was the ending. I love Emma Stone. They didn't have to do her like that. :D

But other than that, I thought Spiderman 2 was solid.

BTW, IMDB rating of Spiderman 2 is 7.2/10 from about 156,000 users.
Way too much sappy love story content for me.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Now on Season 2 of Orange is the New Black. It got a lot better the last quarter of Season One!

Been watching True Detective, Gang Related and the 1st season of Hanibal off and on the past couple of months.
How is Gang Related? Hannibal is actually pretty good. I'm through Season 2 and have been pretty surprised.

Now that I know Emma Stone is in it I'm way more likely to watch it. haha.

She was good in Crazy, Stupid, Love. Girlfriend forced me to watch it and I ended up liking it. It's pretty funny.
Crazy, Stupid, Love. (2011) - IMDb

Matt34

Matt34

Now on Season 2 of Orange is the New Black. It got a lot better the last quarter of Season One!

How is Gang Related? Hannibal is actually pretty good. I'm through Season 2 and have been pretty surprised.

Now that I know Emma Stone is in it I'm way more likely to watch it. haha.

She was good in Crazy, Stupid, Love. Girlfriend forced me to watch it and I ended up liking it. It's pretty funny.
Crazy, Stupid, Love. (2011) - IMDb
I like it so far. Not on the level of "The Shield" as far as intensity goes, the story line stalls in places, but it's getting better now at the tail end of the season.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Now that I know Emma Stone is in it [Spider-man] I'm way more likely to watch it. haha.
Exactly. Superman wishes Lois Lane were as groovy as Emma Stone. :D

Batman also wishes Catwoman were as dreamy as Emma Stone. :D

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Watched Arrow Season1 Episodes 13-15 inclusive last night on Netflix. Other than DVD/BluRay, the only other way to watch a series is via netflix or alike to get rid of those nasty commercials. Never again will I watch a series on regular TV again

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Never again will I watch a series on regular TV again
Regular TV w/ a million commercials is EXTREMELY annoying, isn't it? :D

Absolutely unbearable. Utterly intolerable. :D

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Commercials make TV shows unwatchable. Especially dramas. I couldn't take it last time I tried to watch some regular TV, I was in a hotel room a few years ago. Everything had commercials. It was unbelievably obnoxious. I don't know how I put up with it back in the day.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Commercials make TV shows unwatchable. Especially dramas. I couldn't take it last time I tried to watch some regular TV, I was in a hotel room a few years ago. Everything had commercials. It was unbelievably obnoxious. I don't know how I put up with it back in the day.
We are so damn spoiled and we know it. :cool:

It's almost like going from 480p to 1080p. How did we do it back then? :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Episode 16 of season 1 of Arrow
Have you asked yourself why (billionaire) Arrow doesn't where some kind of advanced light-weight armor suit (since he has to maintain agility)? :D

I've watched s01 already. I have s02 in my HDD. Probably resume watching once I have all of s03 in my HDD. Or s04. :D

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Tonight watching Bill Hicks standup comedy "Relentless."

Regular TV w/ a million commercials is EXTREMELY annoying, isn't it? :D

Absolutely unbearable. Utterly intolerable. :D
...Yeah, commercials are out now.

When I travel, I don't use the hotel TV anymore. I bring my laptop heh.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Randomly decided to watch some old Skins episodes.. I watched this show when I was in high school and college. It aired in the UK - I first saw it traveling. Sorta dumb, but, surprisingly entertaining and funny.

Skins UK ( Skins (TV Series 2007– ) - IMDb ) - IMDB rating: 8.2
"The story of a group of British teens who are trying to grow up and find love and happiness despite questionable parenting and teachers who more want to be friends (and lovers) rather than authority figures."

It launched some careers: Dev Patel became the protagonist in Slumdog Millionaire. Kaya Scodelario (Effy) I've seen in a few movies too ('Moon' recently).

I think they tried a US edition but it bombed. I never saw it. (but, that was pretty recently / no longer my demographic)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis