What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'm upto the 3rd season it's fantastic so far I love it Deffently,
Some strange twists but I can't wait for "game of thrones" :D

Sent via magic for sorcery
It's really nice if you can watch Game of Thrones after you have the seasons lined up in your HDD. You know every season finale has a huge cliff hanger. It's unbearable having to wait another year (each April) to find out what happens next (if you don't read the novels :D).

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
True Blood Series finale tonight!!!!
It's all over!!
I now have True Blood s06 & s07 on my HDD that I haven't watched. Don't know when I'll start watching them. :D

Has the rating been good? Any spin-offs you know of?

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I now have True Blood s06 & s07 on my HDD that I haven't watched. Don't know when I'll start watching them. :D

Has the rating been good? Any spin-offs you know of?
Were the first five seasons good? I haven't started True Blood yet... I have s01 - s07 already though since I figured eventually I would. How high in the list would you put it?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Were the first five seasons good? I haven't started True Blood yet... I have s01 - s07 already though since I figured eventually I would. How high in the list would you put it?
It's good if you like Vampires and supernatural creatures. :D

But it's nothing compared to The Walking Dead.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Top 13 Drama shows of all times (IMDB) - no comedy, documentation or animation:

01. Breaking Bad - watched all
02. Game of Thrones - caught up
03. The Wire - on s05e03
04. True Detectives - need to watch
05. Sherlock - need to watch s03
06. The Sopranos -watched all
07. Firefly - watched all
08. Fargo - need to watch
09. I Claudius - need to watch
10. House of Cards - caught up
11. Dexter - watched all
12. Rome - watched all
13. Twin Peaks - on s01e03

My goal is to watch all of these. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
47 Ronin via Redbox. It was free...

Maybe some Deathnote on Netflix.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Almost finished "Hell on Wheels" first season - not bad show - very good characters. Storyline not A+, but definite A

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Love Ronin. Amazing camera work, especially during the chase downhill
I really liked that movie. Some great car chases!

47 Ronin, not Ronin :D Are we talking about the same thing? I didn't like all of Ronin, but mostly great story and the car chase was awesome.
I think he is talking about Ronin from the 90s.

Tonight (so proud to think of this), watching: Black Sheep
Good ol' Chris Farley.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
A few nights ago I sat down to watch The Thief of Bagdad which is a charming old Dougles Fairbanks movie from 1924. Netflix has this up streaming in HD. An amazing film, both for its day and ours. Amazing set design and impressive production. Very watchable and action packed silent movie, a real joy to watch from start to finish. Sometimes silent movies have a reputation for being static and maudlin, but The Thief of Bagdad was loads of fun. I had been half interested in seeing it for years now as it crops up in discussion of the major achievements of silent cinema, and now I am sorry I waited so long to give it a chance.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
On Netflix Dusk Till Dawn The Series A- 5 episodes in and I really like it so far.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
What did you think of it? I watched it..neither the best story nor acting but it was OK
I liked 47 Ronin. Enough to pick it up while I was perusing Fry's Labor Day sales. I think the reviews are too harsh on this one; yes it has some minor flaws, but overall still delivered an entertaining film. Kai's character sort of being the main issue for me since that character isn't part of the original story and that seems fairly obvious.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Tonight I am going to watch ray donavan and the leftovers, both of which I am no longer too crazy about but there is nothing else on..

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis