Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I feel certain she will kill me over this one but I don't have a lot of control over myself.....:D

I told her I wanted a Sports car and she said "no, you need to stay with SUVs because that'S what you need for your work and for your bikes". So...I bought a 600 hp SUV......

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RmKwi4RK5rYJa4Mi1

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I may be looking at the first work week since July 2016 that I am not travelling abroad .... will enjoy a slow week .... for a change :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have taken out the running shoes, running every day now.... and believe me, it's so darn good :p

Recommended :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
My grandson and my dog.

FB_IMG_1501622895821-1.jpg

August and Misty. She's really good with him. I took sooo many pics before I got that one. Wish the quality was a little better, but getting both of them to be still long enough for a pic is hard to do. Still, I really like this one.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I feel certain she will kill me over this one but I don't have a lot of control over myself.....:D

I told her I wanted a Sports car and she said "no, you need to stay with SUVs because that'S what you need for your work and for your bikes". So...I bought a 600 hp SUV......

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RmKwi4RK5rYJa4Mi1
Sweet, what'd you get? That's a ton of power for an SUV. I guess you'll be going sideways a bit.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I guess it's merc AMG GLE 63 S.
You're going to be dusting off very confused Porsche owners.
That's almost exactly it if you add "Coupe" at the end of the name. It is brutal and all my wife said was "I like that"...

That's funny, I had planned on getting a Porsche. I always thought the GLE Coupe looked weird but once I drove it, I knew I had to have it.

I would post pictures but I don't know how to anymore....

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Sweet, what'd you get? That's a ton of power for an SUV. I guess you'll be going sideways a bit.
This is a funny and pretty darn accurate review.

https://www.motorists.org/blog/2017-mercedes-amg-gle-63-s-review/

My favorite part is "Well, that and the standard 4Matic AWD system. Which keeps it in a straight line most of the time. If this were a rear-drive ride, you’d be going sideways as often as going forward. That is the true reason for this being an AWD-only deal".

You can skip the section about the limited 155 mph speed. I went and tested at the AMG track and received my certificate so they increased my top end to 177 mph.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
This is a funny and pretty darn accurate review.

https://www.motorists.org/blog/2017-mercedes-amg-gle-63-s-review/

My favorite part is "Well, that and the standard 4Matic AWD system. Which keeps it in a straight line most of the time. If this were a rear-drive ride, you’d be going sideways as often as going forward. That is the true reason for this being an AWD-only deal".

You can skip the section about the limited 155 mph speed. I went and tested at the AMG track and received my certificate so they increased my top end to 177 mph.
That's very cool. What track did you go to?

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
It can tow 7200 lbs more than your 911, plus way outperform you in snow and rain....lol...:eek:
Yep. Not a snow car plus it's a ragtop. I bought mine last spring, used 2008 with less than 10,000 miles on it. It's a real garage queen. I drive it to work about once a week and for fun on weekends. Debating weather to trade in my daily driver 2005 Acura TL for a more practical Subaru Crosstrek.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm building an MRI room. Two actually ... unless they figure out I don't know what I'm doing in Room 1.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis