Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm gonna go check out the inside of my fridge. The salad is safe.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just a bit wilted....
At first I wondered if was even still in the fridge. It's there with a June 12 exp. date. Still looks good though. Baby Romaine in that sealed, clear plastic box does pretty well for shelf life. I need lettuce that dies quicker. That thing is a space hog.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Our site is live! H.I.P. Home Inspection and Preparation.

We have a lot of equipment bought, all the necessary software and my buddy is almost done with his licensing (my classes start in July). We have a contract typed up that I'm still going over and we're working out details and getting g started on the million little things one has to do and think of when starting a business.

I'm still on leave basically still since I haven't even done any classes yet. I got involved with setting up the site and making some phone calls, little stuff like that. We're gonna split all the costs going in so we're gonna be 50/50 on everything. Still a ways off, but it's looking like we're really doing this!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The move is complete, but two of the speakers have some issues that may require internal surgery. So I currently essentially have a HTIB with 1 awesome speaker and 1 awesome sub. I did order a wall mount. The new room has a closet I can hide my gear in. I'm actually debating starting another speaker project for my fronts in the fall. I've loved the 3-way bipolars, but I want to simplify the setup.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
The move is complete, but two of the speakers have some issues that may require internal surgery. So I currently essentially have a HTIB with 1 awesome speaker and 1 awesome sub. I did order a wall mount. The new room has a closet I can hide my gear in. I'm actually debating starting another speaker project for my fronts in the fall. I've loved the 3-way bipolars, but I want to simplify the setup.
Where did you move to?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
In other boring news after almost 4 months of funemployment, all good stuff comes to the end unfortunately. On the positive side, no more very annoying interviews... hurrayo_O

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
U can't believe this thread is still going, lol... How is everyone doing, are we all still alive?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
U can't believe this thread is still going, lol... How is everyone doing, are we all still alive?
Hey man,

It's slow around here. I just keep getting older and hurting myself. This will be the 3rd summer in a row that I have to have surgery. This year-shoulder, last year- torn Achilles, year before-lower back.

Oh...and I sold all my AV stuff.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/paradigmdawg-gear-for-sale.106828/

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/looks-like-i-am-losing-my-audioholics-status.106607/

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
In other boring news after almost 4 months of funemployment, all good stuff comes to the end unfortunately. On the positive side, no more very annoying interviews... hurrayo_O
Gotta pay the bills I suppose

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's certainly a better hobby than surgery

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis