Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A GIS group at our company that I have been working with on various projects for a few years approached me and offered me a pretty nice position. I currently manage CAD for my division and they're offering me the opportunity to manage Autodesk software for the company world wide. It will be a pretty big promotion. Formal offer has not happened, but I have agreed to take it and paperwork is in the works.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This pic turned out kinda cool.

20170703_162444-1305x734.jpg

That's me peeking over the top of my tablet to get the pic.

20170704_175340-1305x734.jpg

A little further back. That's the top of one of my speakers. I was surprised how the first one turned out. Almost like a mirror,

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Dead day at work... wife is sick so no going out tonight... boring...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Damn cryptocurrency miners are making it impossible for me to find a bargain on a decent video card. I'd like to upgrade so I can do hardware encoding / decoding of HEVC, but cards have doubled in price since this spring. -_-

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Damn cryptocurrency miners are making it impossible for me to find a bargain on a decent video card. I'd like to upgrade so I can do hardware encoding / decoding of HEVC, but cards have doubled in price since this spring. -_-
Yep. Supposedly all the manufacturers are set to release a bunch more stock into the wild. No telling when.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Yep. Supposedly all the manufacturers are set to release a bunch more stock into the wild. No telling when.
I also came across this Craigslist gem today:

People dumping radeon/GTX cards because Etherium is crashing - $1 (Columbus)

Don't buy these cards for way more than they were when priced new. Just wait a couple of weeks until eBay is flooded with them and you can get them for what they should have been worth used all along.
I hope you and he are right.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis