Play Room/inhouse Daycare

majorloser

majorloser

CONGRATULATIONS MULESTER!

I think that's pretty damn respectable for the first time out with the pros.

Next time you'll wipe the floor with the losers :eek:

Matt34

Matt34

mulester7 said:
.....copied-and-pasted....

OT: .....InDa, I got second in sauce, and third in chicken in the sanctioned contest....and....now I'm hooked, haha....and Inda, I'm so stewpid....I didn't use the right kind of garlic powder in the sauce....trust me, next time I'll send 4 cups of sauce to the inside 4 judges, and not mess with optional meat submitted in a box....I'm convinced that the garlic taste second, and then a high explosion to a pristine and clean sweet with Field Clover honey on top and Baker's Grade honey right under it for a little cone/thrush taste , is a winner....McCormich "California Style" garlic powder....I'm sick I didn't add it 12 hours before the judges tasted it....the California Style is little dried-out and hard chunks of pure garlic about 5 times the size of salt....after soaking for 12 hours, each one is a soft sponge full of garlic to be mashed out into the mix....anyhow, I was stewpid to change....had some Lowry's that was fresh, and you know.....I'm experimenting with a marinade I didn't use last Saturday....the spices used are like a symphony orchestra....you got high and low voices, mid voices, smoothing, rounding, and blending voices....just don't go too heavy with the high-C trumpet paprika....McCormick Montreal Chicken Seasoning plays a mean double-bass.....Thyme plays a wonderful cello, and is like italian seasoning in a way, only cleaner with more vapor taste effect....I'll give the ingredients, amounts, and methods when I feel good about the marinade....still recovering from Saturday....old fart....no proof.....

Congrats, chicklets for you!

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....thanks, Major and Matt....went off vacation the 17th, and just got back from working a turn to Van Buren....the marinade is good for chicken, just don't add any vingear past a scant amount to soak the spices in for a couple of hours at first in the bottom of a gallon plastic jug....a washed-out with scalding water milk carton is fine....more later on the marinade.....

Matt34

Matt34

Only two users online at the moment:

Matt34, DRpoopypantz:D

LOL, gald to see I'm in with good company.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
rjbudz said:
Hey Mulester...welcome back. I wondered where ya be.

I'm just now starting to catch up on this eternal thread. Gimme a couple o' weeks. But for now....I'll share a secret with you. You're welcome......
http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penzeys/p-penzeysgarlic.html
.....RJBudz, I ordered a pound of the minced garlic....will probably call back and order a type of ground jalepegno-sp? pepper she said had a smoked flavor and a burn factor of 20,000 with their ground cayenne being rated at 40,000....may call back and add it to the order....probably will....thanks, RJ....Matt, remain focused, our prayers are with you.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....well, Guys, I've been invaded by relatives that rented a bus....anybody got a plunger?....naw, not for the commode, Uncle Cletis forgot to pack his leg and he wants to dance.......

Last edited:
mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....Guys, I think I just might jump in there with Brian and get a D200 body....I have two manual Nikon lenses from the 70's bought a year ago that that I can use and have aperture-priority metering....one of them is the legendary 85 1.4....just might do that.....

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Only for you Ron---
As for most I would say - if you are thinking of getting a semi-pro dSLR, I would get the D50.
Reason I say yeah to Ron - Is only because the D200 will work with his manual only lenses.
As far as quality-Once again - for the price - I would certainly recommend the D50.
And I have had 3 of the latest models.. The D50, D70s, and now the D200.
The other models can get away with inexpensive lenses - But the higher resolution on the D200 will show with the cheaper lenses. And it really should be used with quality lenses (or really know how to use your lens correctly). I am speaking of the 700.00+ lenses.... Over the 200.00 lens..
Granted it will work fine, but as I said - it would be best if you really knew what you where doing with a camera to get the best possible picture with a cheap lens on a D200. This will not apply (for the most part) for the D50, D70, D70s...

Or if you just are thinking digital - I would even say just get a 5mp point and shoot...
It will take perfectly fine pictures...
Even when blown up to 8x10
I use my 4mp and 8x10s are just fine.;)

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
brian32672 said:
Only for you Ron---
As for most I would say - if you are thinking of getting a semi-pro dSLR, I would get the D50.
Reason I say yeah to Ron - Is only because the D200 will work with his manual only lenses.
As far as quality-Once again - for the price - I would certainly recommend the D50.
And I have had 3 of the latest models.. The D50, D70s, and now the D200.
The other models can get away with inexpensive lenses - But the higher resolution on the D200 will show with the cheaper lenses. And it really should be used with quality lenses (or really know how to use your lens correctly). I am speaking of the 700.00+ lenses.... Over the 200.00 lens..
Granted it will work fine, but as I said - it would be best if you really knew what you where doing with a camera to get the best possible picture with a cheap lens on a D200. This will not apply (for the most part) for the D50, D70, D70s...

Or if you just are thinking digital - I would even say just get a 5mp point and shoot...
It will take perfectly fine pictures...
Even when blown up to 8x10
I use my 4mp and 8x10s are just fine.;)
.....so, do you plan to keep the D200?.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Food For Thought

Can Muslims be Good Americans?

Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen?

Consider this:

Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of
Arabia.

Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam
and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he
turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make
friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual
leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction o f America,
the great Satan.

Domestically, no, because he is instructed to marry four women and beat
and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah
except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

Intellectually, no, because he cannot accept the American Constitution
since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be
corrupt.

Philosophically, no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow
freedom of religion and expression.

Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either
dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually, no, because when we declare "one nation under God," the
Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as
our heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99
excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very
suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both
good Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish...it's still the
truth......

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
mulester7 said:
.....$400?.....
Sure --- why not.:eek:

Add a 1 in front of the 4. And I might think you are serious..
Even then, it would be - forget it...
400 is an insult. I could sell it within 5 minutes on eBay for 3 times that.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
brian32672 said:
400 is an insult. I could sell it within 5 minutes on eBay for 3 times that.
.....ok, 1200?.....

.....edit....you know I'm kidding....I'm not going to buy your D200 because you're going to keep it....don't make me catch a plane.....

Last edited:
jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
mulester7 said:
Can Muslims be Good Americans?

Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen?

Consider this:

Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of
Arabia.

Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam
and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he
turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make
friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual
leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction o f America,
the great Satan.

Domestically, no, because he is instructed to marry four women and beat
and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah
except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

Intellectually, no, because he cannot accept the American Constitution
since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be
corrupt.

Philosophically, no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow
freedom of religion and expression.

Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either
dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually, no, because when we declare "one nation under God," the
Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as
our heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99
excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation....perhaps we should be very
suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both
good Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish...it's still the
truth......
Sounds like some self-serving BS put out by Christian people trying to justify their bigotry toward Muslim people. Islam isn't the insane religion that it gets portrayed as here.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
jaxvon said:
Islam isn't the insane religion that it gets portrayed as here.
.....that may be true, Jaxvon, but let's make a comparison.....when a Christian turns his back on the pure of his religion, he may meet a gal at a motel, get sloppy drunk, or smoke a bushel basket of skunk-weed, to name a few transgressions....but, when a Muslim goes radical, buildings and automobiles get blown up, and heads get cut off, if I'm not mistaken....Matt, you have any comments from your observances?.....

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
jaxvon said:
Sounds like some self-serving BS put out by Christian people trying to justify their bigotry toward Muslim people. Islam isn't the insane religion that it gets portrayed as here.
I agree with this.

SheepStar

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
mulester7 said:
.....that may be true, Jaxvon, but let's make a comparison.....when a Christian turns his back on the pure of his religion, he may meet a gal at a motel, get sloppy drunk, or smoke a bushel basket of skunk-weed, to name a few transgressions....but, when a Muslim goes radical, buildings and automobiles get blown up, and heads get cut off, if I'm not mistaken....Matt, you have any comments from your observances?.....
When Christians get radical, millions die. I believe that our war in Iraq right now is in part motivated by Bush's Christian beliefs. Look at the crusades. Look at the Holocaust. That's not to say that what radical Muslims are doing should be taken lightly, but they're not the only ones guilty of religiously motivated attacks. The more you look at history, the more you realize that religion is at the root of basically every major war.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
jaxvon said:
Look at the crusades. Look at the Holocaust
.....the Crusades were in a barbaric time under different covenants, Jaxvon....and Hitler was a Christian???.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis