Play Room/inhouse Daycare

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
mulester7 said:
...I guess some will have to use ear-plugs to feel the test fair...
LOL, That scab will never heal if you keep picking at it!:p

SBF1

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
STRONGBADF1 said:
LOL, That scab will never heal if you keep picking at it!:p

SBF1
.....STRONGBADF, I guess I'm just an ole' scabpicker.....

.....they're workin' me to death this week....I caught the local up and back Mon and Tues, and now I just got called to take a regular pool-turn up leaving in two hours....no rest for the weary....I haven't been posting any for the last couple of days, and won't for a couple more, I guess....(THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE)....(frown)......

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....I got lucky, Guys, I deadheaded home in a van in three hours so I got back early....but, trains are being rerouted down our West End due to track maintenance on two subdivisions north of us....we're seeing intermodal trains, grain trains, coal trains, special military trains, and work trains I've never seen the symbols of before....from both directions....workin' us to death....I'll probably get called back out tomorrow....this is not supposed to be happening to a guy on the supplemental board who normally works once every three weeks between Memorial Day and the Ides of December....good news though....our subdivision is next for track maintenance....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
mulester7 said:
.....ATTENTION, you ole' Audioholic hounds....here's the top three majorette teams in the South-Eastern Conference....this is for real....make your screen as large as possible, center the first picture, and then click "view slideshow"....LSU, Alabama, and the University of Tennessee are featured.....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mulester77/detail?.dir=2036re2&.dnm=a735re2.jpg&.src=ph
Some fine b*****es for sure but I prefer my girls legs shaved!:D

View attachment 3455

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....is there anyone at this site I could forward an email to who can make thumbnails out of the pictures in the email and post the thumbnails here?....the pictures are large and pretty well fill the screen....they are really neat pictures of tornadoes....those who can make a computer levitate please respond here or by PM.......

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
hey

mulester7 said:
.....is there anyone at this site I could forward an email to who can make thumbnails out of the pictures in the email and post the thumbnails here?....the pictures are large and pretty well fill the screen....they are really neat pictures of tornadoes....those who can make a computer levitate please respond here or by PM.......
Downloaded the pics. I'll post them in two posts since there are 12. Pretty neat Mule!

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....great job, Buck....these were the most interesting pictures of tornadoes I've ever seen....they may have been mostly of the same one....thanks.......

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Whoa :eek: Those would definitely make me have an, "OH CRAP!" moment!

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....Guys, I just got in this morning from railroading, and with the Ark-USC game tonight with most of the regular turns and extra-board laying off to watch the game, I just got called to go right back out....no rest for old farts....be back about Monday noon, and should be off a week maybe two at that point....mule.......

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
ChrisJam said:
I did a little better the second time around. :p
.....Chris, that's about as good as I've ever done, 587.something....I wish I knew how to do the thumbnail thing as proof......

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
mulester7 said:
.....Chris, that's about as good as I've ever done, 587.something....I wish I knew how to do the thumbnail thing as proof......
Press ctrl + Print Screen and paste it to any pic editor program (paint, adobe or others). You can even paste it to Microsoft Word.;)

Attachments

Last edited:
mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
masak_aer said:
Press ctrl + Print Screen and paste it to any pic editor program (paint, adobe or others). You can even paste it to Microsoft Word.;)
.....Masak, I appreciate the response, and I finally found the Print Screen button....but, I wouldn't know a picture editor program if it bit me.....thanks anyway......

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Ok, this one looks very similar to the lightning clouds from WOTW.

I can't find a shot from WOTW, but its bang on.

SheepStar

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Sheep said:
Ok, this one looks very similar to the lightning clouds from WOTW.

I can't find a shot from WOTW, but its bang on.

SheepStar
That's a scary cloud...

Mulester: if you use windows pc, Paint is always there. Start, programs, accessories, paint. Paste your picture to it.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
masak_aer said:
Mulester: if you use windows pc, Paint is always there. Start, programs, accessories, paint. Paste your picture to it.
.....many thanks, Masak....I tried and now face a firing squad....sorry to have missed this one.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....here's an interesting happening going on as we speak.....

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/space/09/19/space.shuttle.ap/index.html

.....Guys, I have wondered about something for a long time....why does a spacecraft re-entering the Earth's outer atmosphere have to be going thousands of mph when they hit the outer atmosphere?.....can't they retro down to 200-300 mph to enter?....it's not like the outermost layer of the Earth's atmosphere is brick, is it?....I've even heard it said the correct angle of trajectory must be used, or the craft attempting to enter will bounce off the outermost layer and continue in space....what's the deal?.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis