Enter to Win: SVS PC12-NSD Subwoofer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xntrik7

Audiophyte
This would be a dream come true

Question 1:
What are the most important features to you in a subwoofer? Choose all that apply:
1. Auto Room EQ
2. Dedicated LFE Input
3. High Pass Filtered RCA Outputs
4. High Level/Speaker Level Inputs
5. Other -- Describe:
I would like to have an extensive parametric EQ built into the amp of the sub. Also a choice of dimming the L.E.D. light or completely turn it off such as a blackout mode so I cold have only the T.V./Projector emitting light.

Question 2:
What comes to mind when you hear the name SVS?

An American company that makes fantastic home audio products, engineering some of the most praised subwoofers in the business.

Question 3:
SVS is debuting a premium line of speakers this fall. Describe your dream speaker from SVS.

I would like to see SVS release some electrostatic speakers because I would love to have an all SVSound system and prefer the sound of electrostatic speakers.

T

triskit

Audiophyte
Question 1: What are the most important features to you in a subwoofer?

7. Dedicated LFE Input
9. High Level/Speaker Level Inputs

Question 2: What comes to mind when you hear the name SVS?

Quality subwoofers with a wide selection to tailor any audiophile's bass needs.

Question 3: SVS is debuting a premium line of speakers this fall. Describe your dream speaker from SVS.

Same performance but with more finish options.

K

kmpurc56

Audiophyte
contest

Q1

Auto Room EQ
Front Mounted Controls
Dedicated LFE Input
Flat frequency response

Q2

What comes to my mind is high quality subwoofers for very reasonable prices.

Q3

Matching sets of HT/Music speakers built to work with subwoofers. It's what the recording sources use.

M

maxx103

Audioholic Intern
yeahys

Question 1:
What are the most important features to you in a sub woofer ? Choose all that apply:

Wireless Connectivity
iPhone/Android Remote App.
XLR Connections

Question 2:What comes to mind when you hear the name SVS?

I think of subs that i would love to own but because of location i have never even heard :/

Question 3:
SVS is debuting a premium line of speakers this fall. Describe your dream speaker from SVS.

Sensitivity, accuracy, but most important imaging i love hearing objects fly by and placing instruments.

A

armaraas

Full Audioholic
Question 1:
What are the most important features to you in a subwoofer? Choose all that apply:

Auto Room EQ
Front Mounted Controls

Question 2:
Big subwoofers...

Question 3:
A full range set of towers that can dig down to 30Hz with ease and good looks to easily meet WAF. Would also like a matching center channel that is front ported or has a passive radiator on the front so it could be placed within the tv stand without too many issues. Oh, and the center channel can't be a monstrosity, or it won't fit. Feel free to contact me for the dimensions required...

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
Question 1:

Graphical User Interface
Auto Room EQ
Dedicated LFE Input
High Pass Filtered RCA Outputs
High Level/Speaker Level Inputs
Other -- Describe: Cabinet in nice veneer. I despise black in all forms. I want furniture grade wood on my system.

Question 2:
What comes to mind when you hear the name SVS? Subwoofers

Question 3:
High performing speakers, in beautiful wood veneer. Nearly full range. $3k

M

mjcmt

Audioholic
Question 1:
What are the most important features to you in a subwoofer?
Auto Room EQ
Dedicated LFE Input
Musical tight bass

Question 2:
Value and performance

Question 3:
Musical audiophile sound, aesthetic looks, exotic hardwoods

N

nickboros

Audioholic

Question 1:
  1. Graphical User Interface
  2. Auto Room EQ
  3. Wireless Connectivity
  4. Front Mounted Controls
  5. iPhone/Android Remote App.
  6. XLR Connections
  7. Dedicated LFE Input
  8. High Pass Filtered RCA Outputs
  9. High Level/Speaker Level Inputs
  10. Other -- Describe:
10. Performance: flat frequency response down to or below 20Hz, impact

Question 2:

Subwoofers

Question 3:

It would be on par for their subs. Class leading in terms of price and performance.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Question 1:

Auto Room EQ
Wireless Connectivity
Dedicated LFE Input

Question 2:

Subwoofers!

Question 3:

High end materials, high end design, high end performance, low end price :D

On a more serious note, they need to differentiate themselves from the competition, especially as an online direct dealer. Without hearing them, all you have to go on is their looks, specifications, and any customer reviews. With an excellent product, customer reviews and specifications will sort themselves out, but their looks are what defines them. I have no desire to buy speakers, regardless of price or performance, that are black boxes with black drivers.

manofsteel2397

manofsteel2397

Audioholic
svs

Question 1:

Auto Room EQ
Dedicated LFE Input

Question 2:

Subwoofers thats all i hear is people talking about how they are the best....

Question 3:

a bookshelf system that goes down to at least 80hrtz and doesn't skimp in midrange or highs..

J

jgeorg5

Audioholic Intern
Question 1:

Auto Room EQ
Wireless Connectivity
Front Mounted Controls
Dedicated LFE Input

Question 2:
What comes to mind when you hear the name SVS? Quality. You never really ever see any complaints about an SVS subwoofer or its customer service. All of the other major internet direct subwoofer manufacturers have complaints about quality, customer service, looks, etc.

Question 3:
SVS is debuting a premium line of speakers this fall. Describe your dream speaker from SVS. Give me a 2.0 full range tower system, with the bottom end equal to the pb-ultra and the top end better than the m-series.

Y

yoleiric

Enthusiast
boom

Question 1:
  • Front Mounted Controls
  • XLR Connections
  • Lack of Sound Distortion

Question 2:
Um, honestly, it's just another acronym to me...

Question 3:

• Active Crossover Network with balanced inputs
  • Well designed Class D amplifiers using the highest quality components

I

IndoSlim

Audioholic Intern
Question 1:

Auto Room EQ
Front Mounted Controls
Dedicated LFE Input
Other -- Describe:
Accuracy

Question 2:

Great Subwoofers and speakers!

Question 3:

Excellent sound reproduction at an excellent price point (good efficiency is always a good thing too!).

10speed

Audiophyte
Question 1:

Auto rom EQ

Question 2:

Speakers

Question 3:

Clean
Accurate
Attractive

N

nurseo

Audiophyte
Svs

Question 1:

Graphical User Interface
Auto Room EQ

Question 2:

Great sounding subs at a great sounding price

Question 3:

Good tight bass with well constructed enclosure.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
Question 1:
Of those listed:
Auto Room EQ
Wireless Connectivity

Other -- Describe: Strong clean musical output; graceful handling of reaching performance limits (no ugly noise or explosions)

Question 2:
High quality, well designed subwoofers.

Question 3:
Neutral response from 60Hz through audible range; Good sensitivity to avoid huge amplification needs; Better-than utilitarian looks. Competitive price with similarly measured speakers.

D

Downtowner

Audiophyte
Question 1:

Auto Room EQ
Other -- Describe: Strong, Flat Low Frequency Output

Question 2:
Tube subwoofers with outstanding value/performance ratio and powerful no-compromises box subwoofers.

Question 3:

Large two-way ported monitor with an extremely rigid and well-damped enclosure, 8" woofer, soft-dome tweeter, top-quality high performance drivers, and an expertly designed crossover that does not hold back on quantity and quality of components needed to provide optimal frequency separation to the two drivers, all wrapped in a functional yet attractive cabinet. The dream SVS speaker would represent the same kind of exceptional performance at an amazing value that SVS subs are renowned for.

D

DelGriffithJ

Audiophyte
Question 1:

2. Auto Room EQ
3. Wireless Connectivity
4. Front Mounted Controls
7. Dedicated LFE Input

Question 2:

Cool looking subs.

Question 3:

Accurate - small/medium size if possible - entry/mid price range - close my eyes when listening to music & it sounds like I am there - watch a movie and it sounds & feels real/ like I am a part of movie.

jamfan

jamfan

Audiophyte
Question 1:

Auto Room EQ
XLR Connections
Dedicated LFE Input

Question 2:

Subwoofers, out standing customer service

Question 3:
SVS is debuting a premium line of speakers this fall. Describe your dream speaker from SVS

$1000 including shipping for the pb12-plus

S

shavens

Audiophyte
Question 1:
What are the most important features to you in a subwoofer?

Auto Room EQ
Front Mounted Controls
Dedicated LFE Input

Question 2:

More Acronyms? Uhg

Question 3:

Something that has wide sound stage, can hit at least 28hz. and my wife will let me get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis