Enter to Win: SVS PC12-NSD Subwoofer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hellajon

Audiophyte
Question 1:
What are the most important features to you in a subwoofer? Choose all that apply:

Graphical User Interface
Auto Room EQ
Wireless Connectivity

Question 2:
What comes to mind when you hear the name SVS?

Quality built subs, top notch customer service, and engineering brilliance.

Question 3:
SVS is debuting a premium line of speakers this fall. Describe your dream speaker from SVS.

A cylinder type sub with wireless capabilities built in and more options for the finish.

N

nioveratus

Audioholic Intern
1-What are the most important features to you in a subwoofer? Choose all that apply:

Auto Room EQ
Dedicated LFE Input
Other: Go as low as 20hz and Price....

2-What comes to mind when you hear the name SVS?

Reliability and Great subs....

3-SVS is debuting a premium line of speakers this fall. Describe your dream speaker from SVS:

Speakers with great sensitivity, bookshelves and full towers...plz make them able to run without needing an amp....as cheap as possible without damaging the quality :)

N

notsopro

Audiophyte
Question 1:
What are the most important features to you in a subwoofer? Choose all that apply:

Graphical User Interface
Auto Room EQ
Wireless Connectivity
Dedicated LFE Input
Other: Lower than 20hz and size

Question 2:
Bass that's built to perform!

Question 3:
SVS is debuting a premium line of speakers this fall. Describe your dream speaker from SVS.
An efficient 7.1 system that won't break the bank but can produce movies and concerts sound the way it's meant to be heard!

M

mwatt

Audiophyte
Question 1:

Auto Room EQ
Wireless Connectivity
Front Mounted Controls
Dedicated LFE Input
High Pass Filtered RCA Outputs
High Level/Speaker Level Inputs

Question 2:

Great Subwoofers :)

Question 3:

Flat performance over the entire frequnecy range
Great selection of finishes

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Question 1:
Graphical User Interface
Auto Room EQ
Wireless Connectivity
Front Mounted Controls
iPhone/Android Remote App.
XLR Connections
Dedicated LFE Input
High Level/Speaker Level Inputs
Other -- Describe:

Question 2:
What comes to mind when you hear the name SVS? Big subwoofers

Question 3:
I may be in the minority, but looks definately take second place for me over good performance at a resonable price. I have a dedicated HT and it is usually dark anyway, so fancy finishes are not important to me. Additionally, when I "show off" my theater, the picture and sound are what make people say WOW, not the looks. Additionally, matched sets (L, R, C, BR, BL, Sub, Heights, etc.) would help the system overall sound better.

P

Phonzo07

Audiophyte
Question 1:
What are the most important features to you in a subwoofer?

1. Auto EQ..

2. Front Mounted Controls or a remote control - Would be nice especially for a tweaker if the sub is in a corner.

3. Dedicated LFE Input

Question 2:

Honestly, the first thing I think about is PB-? 12 OR 13.. LOL . I would love to have one or 2.

Question 3:

Dream Speaker.. pb16 uLTRA. 200 WATTS AND LOW AND DEEP. Almost same design of the 13u but a little bigger. Bigger is intimidating.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Question 1:
  1. Graphical User Interface
  2. Auto Room EQ
  3. Wireless Connectivity
  4. Front Mounted Controls
  5. iPhone/Android Remote App.
  6. XLR Connections
  7. Dedicated LFE Input
  8. High Pass Filtered RCA Outputs
  9. High Level/Speaker Level Inputs
  10. Other -- Describe:
Auto Room EQ, Dedicated LFE Input, High Pass Filtered RCA Outputs, and (Other) Sub-20Hz response.

Wireless is very nice, but not required.

Question 2:
Satisfaction. Seriously - after my experiences with them when I bought my sub in 2007, that pretty much sums it up. Outstanding customer service and a great performing sub.

Question 3:
One that gets made. :p :D I've been waiting for that line of speakers since 2007!

I'd like a line of speakers that includes bookshelf models, center speaker(s), and quality wood finishes. After everything that I've read about the Philharmonic speakers, they would need to meet that price/performance point.

G

GACrabill

Junior Audioholic
Q1: What are the most important features to you in a subwoofer? Choose all that apply:
Dedicated LFE Input
Other : TIGHT, No Boominess!

Q2: What comes to mind when you hear the name SVS?
Quality, reputation, value

Q3: SVS is debuting a premium line of speakers this fall. Describe your dream speaker from SVS.
Configurable and designed to be used in 5.1 and 7.1 configurations.
Finishes must match the sub.

T

tasdisr

Audiophyte
Q1: What are the most important features to you in a subwoofer? Choose all that apply:
Front Mounted Controls
Dedicated LFE Input

Q 2:What comes to mind when you hear the name SVS?
Subwoofers

Big speaker sound in a small package

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Question 1:
From the list:
Dedicated LFE Input
Wireless Connectivity

I would say that the build quality, sound output level, and accuracy are the other things that matter most as well and were not on the list. Looks/style/finish also matter. Not as much, but certainly a speaker that doesn't look decent isn't as likely to be purchased.

Question 2:
High quality, solid output, subwoofers. The speakers from SVS don't jump out at me nearly as much as the subs. I think the ported tube speakers are really what I think of most of all.

Question 3:
A quality speaker needs to offer a variety of finishes and solid good looks which match an audio quality which is top notch. There are already a number of internet direct speaker manufacturers which have set the bar pretty high... It seems like that bar is the minimum level that any speaker should be introduced to others at, and it should be higher in quality, value, and performance to realistically be able to compete with those other quality brands.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Congrats to our winner - Joe Bala.

To the rest of you, look forward to new contests from SVS soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis