Enter to Win: SVS PB12-NSD or a SB12-NSD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djoxygen

Full Audioholic
Question 1:
What are the SVS Bill of Rights and which is your favorite?
The most complete customer service pledge I've ever seen. My favorite has to be #7 (1-year Performance Guarantee): What other company has ever promised a free upgrade if a product is improved within a month of purchase, much less a full year ?!?!?

Question 2:
What is the next product you would like to see from SVS? Describe it in as much detail as you like, and let us know what it should cost.
A subwoofer with a balanced (XLR) input. The price shouldn't have to be too much more than the unbalanced models.

Question 3:
What do you look for in a great subwoofer?
I am currently shopping for a sub, and I have the following 2 requirements: Balanced input and nearly flat response from 20 Hz to the 40 Hz cutoff on my mains. Nothing more, nothing less.

S

SandyRavage

Enthusiast
Question 1:

Customer service policies which reinforce SVS' commitment to their product line. My favorite would be the 5 year warranty as that shows confidence that your products are engineered properly and will last.

Question 2:
What is the next product you would like to see from SVS? Describe it in as much detail as you like, and let us know what it should cost.

An 8" or 10" sealed powered subwoofer (150-200w) for smaller rooms/systems/budgets.

If you could price it in the $300 range that would be attractive to users with a lower budget to get an idea of how your larger/pricier models perform and with your trade-up policy might give you future sales/recommendations.

Question 3:

Price/performance ratio with great sound quality.

Thank you for the chance to win and good luck to everyone.

gregcss

gregcss

Audioholic Intern
1. The SVS bill of rights is a a list of 11 promises that SVS holds for its customer. My favorite is #6 Trade Up Policy.

2. I would like to see a mini subwoofer possibly with an 8 inch driver. This would give a little extra down low in smaller rooms and where loud volume is not desired or possible (read: apartment living). Since the driver and amp would be of high quality the cost would be $500.

3. Sound quality and output.

S

smiji

Audiophyte
question 1:
all great points that should be standard for all mfg but probably like #7 which is 1 year performance guarantee. I don't think i've ever seen this in any industry as a standard practice. One more way SVS distances themselves from competion.

question 2:
would love to see a lower priced cyclindrical sub in the $400-500 range.

question 3:
quality build, great natural reproduction, and amazing oomph that gets visitors to jump in their seats the first time they hear it!

T

TVJon

Audioholic
Re: Enter to Win SVS

Question 1:

The Bill of Rights is written documentation of what I've already experienced: SVS backs its products and values its customers in ways that make it a great choice.

This is my favorite:
5-YEAR UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY
SVS offers the industry's most comprehensive warranty on all our products.
SVS warrants of all its products to be free from defects in workmanship for
5 years from date of purchase.

Question 2:

Subs specifically designed for in-cabinet or in-wall placement, including a grille that's easy to integrate into the wall or cabinet face.

Question 3:

Forward firing - I like to hide mine. Also, the ability to shake my house while maintaining definition and clarity, even at levels that might bounce the needle on the Richter scale. :)

C

Captainmorgan89

Audioholic
Question 1:

The one year trade-up is exceptional!

Question 2:

A budget oriented 5.1 channel system.

Question 3:

The ability to drive low, and not having to worry about over-driving.

J

jamesblansing

Audiophyte
Question 1:
Promises 1-11 found on the SVS home page. My favorite is all of them, these things should be industry standard. However, they are not and it makes SVS stand out from the rest.

Question 2:
I would like to see a 15" sub-woofer in the $900 range that outperforms anything else for the same money.

Question 3:
I look for the best bang for my buck. I look for sound quality, SPL, solid cabinets, and of course it doesn't hurt if it looks good.

H

htdave

Audiophyte
Question 1:
The SVS Bill of Rights is a set of eleven promises that demonstrates commitment to quality and customer service. My favorite is #8.

Question 2:
I'd like to see an entry level sub in the $400-$500 range.

Question 3:
Extra cup holders. Also, high sound quality at every price, intensity at lower frequencies in line with price.

C

ChristLives97

Audiophyte
Question 1:

A list of eleven promises to the customer. Everyone in the industry should have something similar. My favorite is probable the 1 year trade up policy

Question 2:

Bring back a ported 10".

Question 3:

Sound quality and build quality.

M

mdurnin

Audiophyte
Contest Entry

Question 1:
At SVS, we guarantee that you will have the best experience
thanks to the finest audio products in the world and
world class customer service and support. This "SVS Bill of Rights" is our pledge to you.

As an very happy SVS customer, I can vouch for and really appreciate number 11: Total After Purchase Support

The SVS guys really helped my understand how to best integrate my SVS monster sub into my audio system.

Question 2:

A new Rosewood, 12" sub in the under $400 range. I's ready to line up... I'm sure it would be up to all the SVS standards.

Question 3:

Deep, deep bass; good range in the lower frequencies; SPL; furniture quality cabinet and the ability to customize settings to my environment. Oh, yeah SVS has already done this!

Marc

C

CaW

Enthusiast
1. The SVS Bill of Rights is a list of promises and guarantees that SVS makes to their customers. Number 11 is my favorite.
2. iPod dock with satellites and SVS cylindrical subwoofer. :D
3. Good smooth bass response from 18Hz to 100Hz.

V

Vart

Audioholic
1. A commitment to complete customer satisfaction. My favorite would have to be the free shipping.

2. An affordable "compact" system that includes the sub.

3. The ability to get low and still sound good.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Question 1:

Some of the best commitments to sastisfaction available for audio products.
Free shipping is my favorite. I hate going to check out, thinking I'm getting a good price, only to find that shipping is 1/4 the cost of the product.

Question 2:

5/7 channel power amp. 150-200 wpc acd. No pro audio rack gear look. Under a thousand.

Question 3:

Good size vs performance ratio. Decent WAF appearance.

For updates on this contest and all the latest info on SVS, follow us on Facebook! facebook.com/SVSound

C

centauro74

Audiophyte
SVSound contest

Question 1:
PROMISE #8...
5-YEAR UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY

Question 2:
A 15" ported sub that can go as low as 10hz, with a 1500 watts amp and cost around $1800.

Question 3:
Lower frequencies and mid bass punch, I want my house to tremble.

B

brianjd

Audiophyte
1: The SVS promises. My fav is #7, 1 yr performance guarantee.
2: small sealed box, like sb12-nsd in size. Flat to 20 hz. 600 watt amp. $800.
3: tight bass in a small box.

If I win, I promise to post a picture of it.:)

I

itslow

Audiophyte
1) Free Shipping since it could potentially be huge on the cylinders and larger subs. The 5-year warranty is nice, too, even though my sub is now 5+ years old.
2) Trim options on the cylinders beyond the current satin black painted finishes, such as gloss black and real wood on the grille and base.
3) Deep bass, but with excellent performance throughout the rest of the selected frequency range.

K

krajnik

Audiophyte
Question 1:

- A set of promises that SVS makes to its customers. They're all good, but the 1-year trade up policy is my favorite.

Question 2:

A high-performance sub under $500

Question 3:

Sound Quality/SPL performance, reasonable cost

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
Question 1:
#1 - given the purchase is over the internet and all rooms sound different, knowing that I can send it back if I can't make it work in my room and exchange it for a different model puts me at ease.

Question 2:
A sub that is made to be used as a set. Given the desire for multiple subs in a room, a set of smaller more affordable subs (to keep cost and floor real estate down) would be nice. This way you would not have to have one giant sub, but could be place sub in either 2 or 4 unit configurations.

Question 3:
Performance for the money and something that works for my room. I have some benefits others don't (dedicated HT room), so (despite my comment above, the floor real estate is not as much a concern. Also the blend into the other decor (or WAF) are not as high on my list.

D

DangeRuss

Audiophyte
Question 1:
The "Bill of Rights" are the guarantees SVS makes to us so that we are totally satisfied in our purchases of which. Number 11 (TOTAL AFTER PURCHASE SUPPORT) is my favorite

Question 2:
1: The re-issue of your AS EQ1 subwoofer equalizer. The solution for those of us who don't want to give up our legacy Pre/Pro's and still have the ability to smooth out our low frequency response electronically. And since audyssey is available in mid priced receivers, a stand alone unit should cost in the $250-$350 range.

2: I'd also like to see a return of the entry level subwoofers, for those you can't afford (or don't have space for) the larger units. Bring back a 10 inch ported and sealed unit priced in the $400-$500 range.

3: Larger units featuring 15 and 18 inch drivers and associated amps for even greater output and lower frequency response. Price unknown

Question 3:
Performance, Appearance and Price

W

wingzz

Audiophyte
Question 1:
They are rights granted to the customer by SVS and I like #1 the
45-DAY TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, this way I can purchase over the internet and still feel secure in making the right purchase or SVS will help me make it right

Question 2:
I would like to SVS come out with a wireless option that sells for under $100

Question 3:
Quality build, good reviews, long lasting, adjustability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis