Enter to Win: SVS PB12-NSD or a SB12-NSD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cpl86

Banned
Question 1:
What are the SVS Bill of Rights and which is your favorite?

A list of promises to the customer pledging world class customer support. My favorite is the 5-Year Unconditional Warranty or the 1-Year Trade Up Policy.

Question 2:
What is the next product you would like to see from SVS? Describe it in as much detail as you like, and let us know what it should cost.

Maybe a more budget minded 12" ported sub.

Question 3:
What do you look for in a great subwoofer?

Looks matter, but most of all sound quality and performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

anonymouse99

Audiophyte
Question 1:

SVS's sales and customer service pledge for all of their products.
Favorite is a 45-day total satisfaction guarantee especially because it is hard to audition these subs before buying.

Question 2:
What is the next product you would like to see from SVS? Describe it in as much detail as you like, and let us know what it should cost.
A bottom firing and bottom ported sub with more of a box form factor that has the benefits of both the PC12 and PB12. Maybe even offer a rosenut (reddish) finish. It should probably cost somewhere in between a PB12 and PC12. It would also be nice to have maybe two bigger ports instead of three (like a PB12 plus). A 500-600W amplifier would also be nice.

Question 3:
Price, performance and after-sales service.

A

AMC

Audiophyte
Question 1:

The company warranty and customer service policy.
Fre Shipping

Question 2:

a 12" sub with vacume tube power and VU meters.
$1,000

Question 3:

Tight bass

M

Mikebiker

Enthusiast
What are the SVS Bill of Rights[/URL] and which is your favorite?
They are the SVS promises that give their customers confidence in purchases. I like the #11 'Total After Purchase Support.' It seems to sum up all the others.

I would like the SVS subs to have an option of being wireless (except for the power plug) for about $100. That would make sub placement much easier.

I want lots of output power and accuracy from 20Hz to 120Hz. All at a reasonable price, of course.

pbc

pbc

Audioholic
Question 1: What are the SVS Bill of Rights and which is your favorite?

Gaurantee, Warranty, Returns, etc. policies including a very cool "1 year trade-up" policy.

Question 2: What is the next product you would like to see from SVS?
Dual Opposed 13" driver sub. Under $2500. 2400 watt DSP amp. Sound a bit familiar? :cool:

Question 3: What do you look for in a great subwoofer?

Sealed, lots of power, 24" cube or less. A driver that can extend out to 200hz and offer a flat response to 20hz or so.

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
Question 1:
SVSs' promise of customer support and service. My favorite is the 5 year unconditional warranty.

Question 2:
Wireless Subwoofer would make multi-sub set-ups more convenient, but i'm not sure of the trade-offs. Pricing, maybe there is a way it can be made modular, some kind of transmitter/receiver pair for $150?

Question 3:
Able to pressurize a large room at low frequencies accurately.

Ron Gray

Audiophyte
Question 1:
SVSs' pledge of a great experience, a quality product, and superior customer service and support. While all are great, my favorite has to be the 5 year unconditional warranty!

Question 2:
I would like to see an offering of a sealed sub with more power.

Question 3:
Performance and quality at a reasonable price.

S

Sabby

Audiophyte
Question 1:

Clearly outlines SVS commitment to the customer. My favorite is #10 pre purchase advice and counsel. I had a great experience with this help.

Question 2:

I would like the sub to have integrated EQ that can complement the room and current receiver automation.

Question 3:

Good sound and solid build quality

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Question 1:
Number 6 does it for me.

Question 2:
I would like SVS to release a sub using Parallel Drive or Servo or both. Epik and Rythmik have subs at $499 with one of these options, but not both. If SVS released one with both for under $1K, I would certainly buy one.

Question 3:
Linear response, deep extension, and output.

R

rext81

Enthusiast
Question 1:

An outline of promises SVS makes to their customers. I like the five-year unconditional warranty - it's very rare to see that on powered subs.

Question 2:
What is the next product you would like to see from SVS?

Maybe a return of the 10 inch sub? Both for budget and small spaces.

Question 3:

Quality construction, quality drivers. And a company that backs its products.

K

kemetblk

Audiophyte
Question 1:

A list of "rights" that SVS feels its customers are entitled to when purchasing its products, promises of how it will treat those customers. My favorite is actually a toss up between the 45 day total satisfaction guarantee and the 5 year UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE. Both show just how confident SVS is in the products it creates.

Question 2:

I would love to see what SVS could do with an in-wall sub for the space challenged. Something with a special cut in installed in the wall to minimize vibration while maintaining great output. <$800

Question 3:

EXTENSION! Truly deep bass response with minimal distortion. Deep enough for movie soundtracks and Hip-Hop/Rap music while still being refined and tight enough to have accuracy when playing jazz of classical music because I have very diverse tastes. And of course, don't make me mortgage my house in order to get it!

G

Gavinl61

Banned
Question 1:

A list of guarantees to the customer. My favorite is probably the 1 year trade up policy.

Question 2:

A dual opposed 12 inch sub.

Question 3:

Sound quality, build quality, and a little WAF.

J

Jerome81

Audiophyte
Question 1:

A list of customer service guarantees. My favorite is probably the 5 year warranty.

Question 2:

A more budget minded 12" ported sub. To cut on the cost maybe make the cabinet less attractive? Who knows...

Question 3:

Sound quality and build quality in a an affordable, wife approved package.

Last edited by a moderator:
tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Question 1:

Answer 1:
The 'SVS Bill of Rights' is an 11-promise pledge to customers offering a great experience with SVS. My favorite would be "THE FINEST QUALITY IN EVERY PRICE RANGE", which has always been my experience with them. SVS has always pushed the envelope when it comes to offering exceptional product and service for price.

Question 2:

Answer 2:
I would like to see both a high-end dual driver subwoofer offered at SVS' typical price for performance ratio as well as a smaller 10" budget minded subwoofer that offers the same quality build and service as the rest of the SVS product lineup.

Question 3:

Answer 3:
1. clean, detailed bass
2. strong warranty/service and support
3. aesthetically crafted design

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Question 1: What are the SVS Bill of Rights and which is your favorite?

5 year warranty

Question 2: What is the next product you would like to see from SVS? Describe it in as much detail as you like, and let us know what it should cost.

18" 1000W high power direct servo subwoofer; $2000; 10 yr warranty on drivers, 5 yr warranty on amps; free shipping

1) accuracy
2) high damping (Q=0.5)
3) high output from 20Hz-80Hz
4) high-gloss finish
5) best warranty

Anagoge

Anagoge

Junior Audioholic
  • Question 1: What are the SVS Bill of Rights and which is your favorite?

It is your list of customer service advantages. It is hard to choose between the "THE FINEST QUALITY IN EVERY PRICE RANGE" and the "5-YEAR UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY", but I guess the warranty is the most impressive.

• Question 2: What is the next product you would like to see from SVS? Describe it in as much detail as you like, and let us know what it should cost.

I need to buy a sub for a non-technical friend soon. It should be wireless for signal, pre-matched signal frequency, small, mid-priced (say $599), and be easy to setup (phase matching, crossover pre-set to a reasonable value, etc.).

• Question 3: What do you look for in a great subwoofer?

I'd say most important is clean/smooth lows more so than extreme power.

F

fastbal9

Audiophyte
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 1:
SVS promises. Free Shipping and the Warranty

Question 2:
A downward firing 12" for under $600

Question 3:
Sub 25hz, Looks (for the wife), Brand reputation, price

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
Question 1:
Free Shipping, as theater subs generally have to ship by freight and could be exceedingly expensive

Question 2:
small sealed enclosure, servo subs designed primarily for accuracy in a 2 channel system

Question 3:
output, definition.

S

SWSW

Audioholic Intern
Wow! Thats thats a nice givaway!

Question 1; What are the SVS Bill of Rights and which is your favorite? A company mission statement. They are listed under support on the home page , there are 11 expectations to ensure customers recieve the finest product at the best price. These are the reasons I am going with SVS.

45 day satisfaction, as a newbie this is very assuring. 1 year trade up and 5year warranty. What else could you want?

Question 2: What is the next product you would like to see from SVS? I think your products are great now. Maybe something that looks more like a piece of furniture than a big black box. I was thinking of something that would fit in more with a nice decor. ?

Accuracy and 20hz-80hz

S

siddha

Audiophyte
Question 1:
Huh. I've had a SVS sub for years and didn't even know about that. :) The 5-year warranty is pretty slick.

Question 2:
Something on the low-end would be nice. $300-400 is a good price point that isn't hit right now. Obviously you can't provide the same size/capacity but offering something just as well built for a more entry price might be nice for some situations.

Question 3:
Build quality is huge. After that, straight forward realistic power ratings, etc help me figure out what I'm actually looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis