D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Embid had 50 pts in the win over the Knicks LOL.

Also like the travels in the league. Grab the pass, take two steps, and shoot. Travel!!! Hahaha.

Wolves look really really good. Arguably the best D in the league.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Mavs up 2 to 1 over the Clippers. Game 4 tomorrow in Dallas. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA New Orleans Zurich Open round 3 today. Flipping back and forth with the NFL draft.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Cs win by 20, Sox win by 17, Pats finish up the draft, Messi scores 2 goals in front of 65K at Foxboro and the Bs are up by 2. Amazing sports day in Boston.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow Lakers won a game. :oops:
Orlando beat Cavs in a blow out for the second straight time. I wonder if they can take one in Cleveland?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wow Lakers won a game. :oops:
Orlando beat Cavs in a blow out for the second straight time. I wonder if they can take one in Cleveland?
Both of those game finals seemed to come out of nowhere, but I believe LeBron has to much pride to let his team be swept. Anyway, big game for the Mavericks at home starting soon. It would be nice to go back to LA up 3 to 1.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Ouch. Mavs down 29 plus at the end of the 1st quarter. Didn't see this coming. :(

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Dagger for the Bucks. Antekonoumpo AND Lillard are out. Indy loses this game and they can jump off a bridge.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mavs came all the way back but a little too much Harden. 14 pts after the 1st qtr. :oops:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Mavs came all the way back but a little too much Harden. 14 pts after the 1st qtr. :oops:
Yeah, they spent too much energy trying to claw back into the game. The next 3 games are going to be interesting to say the least.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
May be a short run for Doc Rivers. He hasn’t won since he left the Celtics and he’s had several opportunities.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Celtics take care of business winning again in Miami. Hopefully Z isn’t out for too long. D White went off tonight!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Celtics take care of business winning again in Miami. Hopefully Z isn’t out for too long. D White went off tonight!
Who is Z?

Glad Celtics are playing to their potential for once LOL.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Porzingis. He’s having an MRI today. Hopefully he’s not out too long. Gives them a dimension they didn’t have last year.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
LeBron, KD, and Steph out in round 1 of the NBA playoffs. I don't remember if that has happened before.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Cavs by 1. I thought Orlando might go into Cleveland and take that one given how bad they were blowing em out.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Mavs at Clippers tonight 10 pm start time. No way here on the east coast that I'm staying up for that. Thank goodness for recording.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Byron Nelson in DFW starts tomorrow. I actually went to that tournament around a half dozen times when I lived there. I'll be tuned it for sure. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis