Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Rule # 3.
No trolling, spamming or
flooding the board with post after post
just to annoy people or rack up your post count.

This isn't while your back is turn off and you ain't got me.

I don't want to pollute your thread but let me tell ya, this is a complaint.
Post what ever you want and however much you want in your own thread.
Being oblivious to feedback is bad enough but spoiling the entire forum in this manner shows a complete lack of consideration. Stop posting for Nomo.
I don't think 15 posts a day isn't all that bad(I hope not what's a bored Aher supposed to do.:(), but it's the constant arguments you get in over stuff you full well knows our views on. I've seen you argue with Seth=L, Peng and even Wmax in the last 2 days. I try to twist it with humor to cope, but it only helps so much. If you want to argue get in a political thread.

I do thank you for shortening of your posts. My ADD can't take the long ones.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You count the posts for yesterday.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3993799

Take a look at this.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

I can't ignore his name on just just about every thread in here. The new posts looked like that this morning. You're defending this crap? You know what? You can have each other.
WTF? That's insane. :(

85 posts is way too many Bob. Seriously that is ridiculous. I average 15 a day and I talk too much. Let's curb the number please.

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You can have each other.
Am I being considered just like him? :mad: I work very hard to help folks here and expand my knowledge. I don't appreciate being tossed into the category of a forum flooder. :mad: I also keep most of my arguments toward science or the steam vent. If you have an issue with me then PM me and we'll discuss it.

I try to help people no matter what their condition is. I care about every human being including Bob and I want to help him however I can. It may make me unpopular, but I can't stop trying to help him.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Oh no its a fight......or an arguement or something...anyway its fun to read!!!!

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
Nah I wouldn’t say that.

Sure, you may be a post whore, but I never get annoyed by seeing your name tied to a thread, in fact it usually draws me to the thread, to see what the hell you’ve said now. Some other “whores” on the other hand, tend to make me steer clear of the thread, like I’m trying to avoid an STD.:eek:

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Some other “whores” on the other hand, tend to make me steer clear of the thread, like I’m trying to avoid an STD.:eek:
Isn't monkey feces known to be full of disease? *jk* :D

Alex, am I the only person that has no idea what the stink is with Bob's billion red chicklets?!?!

Matt34

Matt34

When I went bed last night every topic but five on the New Topics page was lasted responded to by LOTR except five. I imagine most would consider that spam.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex, am I the only person that has no idea what the stink is with Bob's billion red chicklets?!?!
Yes. Ask him about it directly ... in a PM.
You can be his new best friend as soon as lisiberian gets worn out.

When I went bed last night every topic but five on the New Topics page was lasted responded to by LOTR except five. I imagine most would consider that spam.
Thank you. At least now I don't feel like such an @sshole for calling for his head.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
lol. everyone sees it. but every mod is waiting for the other mods to take out the burning bag of crap. :D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Yes. Ask him about it directly ... in a PM.
You can be his new best friend as soon as lisiberian gets worn out.

Thank you. At least now I don't feel like such an @sshole for calling for his head.
I'll give you the sword....;) He's a post whore, and the place just hasn't been the same since he's been flooding the site.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
My turn to respond...

All right, I hear you all, I'll make an effort to diminish my post count.

* I'm sorry about this, but it's just that I try my best not only at helping people,
but also at trying to get alone with everyone.

It is not my intention to be annoying, but I do respect all your comments.

After all, I'm only human, and I am sensitive too, to what you're all saying
towards me.

** By the way, are you only seeing my name, or are you taking the time to read
with objectivity my posts?
*** And I never attacked anyone for posting their toughts in any which way they desire.
I have too much respect for freedom of speech.
'Is too much of a good thing that bad?'

I really love this site, and I love helping people to the best of my knowledge.
I also learned invaluable stuff from others, cause I take the time to read and explore too.
I spend as much time reading and learning as I post, if not much more. And I love to share with others what I learn and what I read.

Here's today example:
* http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/speakers/floorstanding/emp-tek-impression-e5tir

))) Now, that is a great deal!

~~~ I listened to your comments, and I'll do my best to appease your concerns.
I'll try hard to stick at what truly counts, plus I do understand that sometimes Less is More.

Sincerely,
Bob

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
All right, I hear you all, I'll make an effort to diminish my post count.

* I'm sorry about this, but it's just that I try my best not only at helping people,
but also at trying to get alone with everyone.

It is not my intention to be annoying, but I do respect all your comments.

After all, I'm only human, and I am sensitive too, to what you're all saying
towards me.

** By the way, are you only seeing my name, or are you taking the time to read
with objectivity my posts?
*** And I never attacked anyone for posting their toughts in any which way they desire.
I have too much respect for freedom of speech.
'Is too much of a good thing that bad?'

I really love this site, and I love helping people to the best of my knowledge.
I also learned invaluable stuff from others, cause I take the time to read and explore too.
I spend as much time reading and learning as I post, if not much more. And I love to share with others what I learn and what I read.

Here's today example:
* http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/speakers/floorstanding/emp-tek-impression-e5tir

))) Now, that is a great deal!

~~~ I listened to your comments, and I'll do my best to appease your concerns.
I'll try hard to stick at what truly counts, plus I do understand that sometimes Less is More.

Sincerely,
Bob
You give us a headache...:) Not to mention your moniker is a ripoff of a GREAT movie/epic story (JBL4565).

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
You give us a headache...:) Not to mention your moniker is a ripoff of a GREAT movie.
I feel the same way sometimes... :)

* Now, my moniker, that is my choice, and I wish you respect it.
I love these films by Peter Jackson, and it is not a ripoff, like you're saying.
If you do feel that way, it's your own choice... ;)

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I feel the same way sometimes... :)

* Now, my moniker, that is my choice, and I wish you respect it.
I love these films by Peter Jackson, and it is not a ripoff, like you're saying.
If you do feel that way, it's your own choice... ;)
Does JBL 4565 mean anything to you?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis