Disallow Feedback In Steam Vent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

I only gave him the weekend off. He'll be back next week, but hopefully not posting in every thread possible.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I only gave him the weekend off. He'll be back next week, but hopefully not posting in every thread possible.
That's not very good moderating if you ask me. :mad:

-lsiberian :p :D

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Everybody deserves a second chance in my book. But come Monday I had better not see a bunch of "fluff" posts.
I wasn't so much commenting on your moderating as I was running around impersonating lsiberian.

Did I fool you? :D

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Ya never know. He might be saving replies to all the threads he has been following over the weekend since his banning into a word processor. He just might be able to unleash an atomic bomb on AH on monday. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ya never know. He might be saving replies to all the threads he has been following over the weekend since his banning into a word processor. He just might be able to unleash an atomic bomb on AH on monday. :eek:
Luckily, the 30-second post delay will limit him to about 720 posts. :)

Remember the last time that he got banned over a weekend? He was pretty mild when he came back.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Remember the last time that he got banned over a weekend? He was pretty mild when he came back.
I got temp banned and it's for like 10 days !!! :D

I too am much better now ... all reformed and sh!t. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got temp banned and it's for like 10 days !!! :D

I too am much better now ... all reformed and sh!t. :)
I don't think he's anywhere near your league, dude. Let's see if LOTR can hit the top of the rep board...on the green side. :)

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I did not know he was temp banned before.
He was put on probation for a weekend, just before he went to visit the Himalayas. It was very nice around here while he was away. This is his first ban. FWIW, he was at the top of the red chiclet list (highest number of reds) before this occurred. He really pissed some one off. He is now on my ignore list. I wish I could completely remove his moniker from my sight as well, that way I wouldn't even know he was here.

Last edited:
bandphan

bandphan

Banned
He was put on probation for a weekend, just before he went to visit the Himalayas. It was very nice around here while he was away. This is his first ban. FWIW, he was at the top of the red chiclet list (highest number of reds) before this occurred. He really pissed some one off. He is now on my ignore list. I wish I could completely remove his moniker from my sight as well, that way I wouldn't even know he was here.
The ignore thing just didnt work for me as someone always PMd me with his jest:rolleyes: The whole Ill do better thing by him is a broken record:( if only someone would help him...:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm suspected for months that you all are giving him exactly what he wants - top billing on the negative rep board.

majorloser

majorloser

The more you go on posting about him, the happier you make him.

Just let the sleeping dog lie and we'll work this out on our end.

So I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis