Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Well, As I expected the Saints moved up 4 spots. Traded with the Packers, gave up their 5th spot and a 6th. Still have 3, 5th round picks. But picked a CB from Alabama. With so many really good Offensive and Defensive lineman that were still available, knowing Dennis Allen, didn't really surprise me he went with a defensive pick here.

Would have liked to have seen him pick an offensive lineman, guard, tackle or even a edge rusher with that pick. But have to agree with what he said, can never have to many CB's, those guys get banged up so easily.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers have had a very good draft so far, but I would have liked for them to select a DB in round 5 instead of a 3rd OL. But I'm not involved in the Steelers BrainTrust and I'm sure that's a good thing. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like the Steelers added a DB in round 6 and signed another undrafted free agent. So, :) they had what looks like a great draft as well as addressing their needs. HERE WE GO!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Still need another WR maybe the Steelers will pick up a free agent.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
My very early pick for SB 2024. Kansas City Chiefs against the Minnesota Vikings. Chiefs win by Vikings missing a Field goal wide right.:D;)

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Saints went 9-8 last season and that was with a much easier schedule. Not so much this season though.
New Offensive coordinator that they snatched from the 49ers. Cam Jordan, Demario Davis both are north of 30+ years old. Still have holes to fill on the offensive line. So here's my very early, Prediction of wins and losses. 7-10, 3rd place finish in NFC South. Oh Dennis Allen gets fired, And that new offensive coordinator gets promoted to head coach which I believe is what the Saints have in mind to begin with.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
My very early pick for SB 2024. Kansas City Chiefs against the Minnesota Vikings. Chiefs win by Vikings missing a Field goal wide right.:D;)
A replay of Superbowl IV and unfortunately for the Vikes the same outcome.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Hoping the Pats made enough of the right moves in the offseason to be a more exciting and competitive team this year. Last year they weren’t just bad, they were boring. At least the Tom Brady team hall of fame ceremony in June will be fun.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Hoping the Pats made enough of the right moves in the offseason to be a more exciting and competitive team this year. Last year they weren’t just bad, they were boring. At least the Tom Brady team hall of fame ceremony in June will be fun.
Pats had the best run In the history of the N F L., Tom is the GOAT. Pats got what, 6 SB wins, Saints got 1 SB win :(. That was over a decade ago. :mad:. Was just poking the Vikings fans. I actually like the Vikings don't go say nothing, ;). Can't really say I don't like any NFL team. Played the sport in school so I'm a fan of the game first.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pats had the best run In the history of the N F L., Tom is the GOAT. Pats got what, 6 SB wins, Saints got 1 SB win :(. That was over a decade ago. :mad:. Was just poking the Vikings fans. I actually like the Vikings don't go say nothing, ;). Can't really say I don't like any NFL team. Played the sport in school so I'm a fan of the game first.
Not too sure about McCarthy. He comes from Michigan, which are run oriented.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks, Vikings messed up cutting Cousins loose. Even with that good draft they had, Media heads expecting them to take a drop with wins this year.
To be honest I don't mind. Cousins can give you great games, and he get you to the playoffs. But is he the guy who can win you a SB? Not likely, and the cost to keep him was going to still be a lot. If I'm the Vikes though I'd have tried to find a second qb in the draft given McCarthy comes from a heavy running game system. Unfortunate for everyone else in the division it looks like Love has grown to be a gem for Green Bay.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
To be honest I don't mind. Cousins can give you great games, and he get you to the playoffs. But is he the guy who can win you a SB? Not likely, and the cost to keep him was going to still be a lot. If I'm the Vikes though I'd have tried to find a second qb in the draft given McCarthy comes from a heavy running game system. Unfortunate for everyone else in the division it looks like Love has grown to be a gem for Green Bay.
Feel the same about Derek Carr, Saints gave up to much money to get him plus he is pushing mid 30+. Saints won't be a post season team anytime soon with him. Saints won't get lucky, getting a Drew Brees type QB if ever again. Last time Saints used a 1st round pick on a QB was way back in the 70's Archie Manning.
Saints gonna be a mediocre team through the rest of this decade.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Feel the same about Derek Carr, Saints gave up to much money to get him plus he is pushing mid 30+. Saints won't be a post season team anytime soon with him. Saints won't get lucky, getting a Drew Brees type QB if ever again. Last time Saints used a 1st round pick on a QB was way back in the 70's Archie Manning.
Saints gonna be a mediocre team through the rest of this decade.
At least you won a SB.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers gave up almost nothing to acquire Russel Wilson and Justin Fields to replace Kenny Pickett and his backups. We shall see how this plays out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis