MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I was at Costco today, buying a power washer, and saw the Avatar Blu-Ray. Will report!

*edit* Gotta go out to dinner... but I threw it in for kicks... it sounds and looks so good you should drive out TONIGHT and buy this. It's awesome, I can't wait to get back from dinner. (and I don't even like the story/movie).

Last edited:
TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just picked up
but got to wait for the girl friend before I can watch it:rolleyes: so looks like this weekend :cool:

TheFactor

TheFactor

Just watch it again with her. :D
Oh that wouldnt be good :eek: she'll know if I opened it that I watched it without her. She about threw a fit when I wanted to see Avatar at the movies with some friends before we saw it together . Probably wouldnt care if I went to dinner with a female co-worker but if I saw a movie she wanted to see with out her it would be on like Donky Kong lol

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Good grief; this movie will never enter into any of my blu-ray players or my house. I am also considering removing all cameroon films from my library.:mad:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Good grief; this movie will never enter into any of my blu-ray players or my house. I am also considering removing all cameroon films from my library.:mad:
Oh it's pretty lame... I mean, almost painfully lame when they do the stupid calling sounds and stuff... but, it sure sounds and looks good. The only cool character in it is the general... that guy kicks ***.

It, for sure, isn't worth the story, it's worth the hobbyist demo material play-with-your-system aspect. :)

TheFactor

TheFactor

This movie rocks ! From its characters to story line to its ending and to its "special effects at the movies anyway " cant wait to check this one out on bluray on my setup/ mini HT ;) It appears that this bluray is going to be reference material for sure . So all you haters out there I say this :p :)

TheFactor

TheFactor

Just finished watching this one. I really enjoyed it and was very imperssed with the movie over all. The PQ was possibley the best I've seen so far, and the SQ was great. Highly recommended.
Nice Croseiv thats what I was hoping and thought it would be ! :cool:

S

skers_54

Full Audioholic
My dad picked the BR/DVD combo pack up from wal-mart for $10 this afternoon. They had some crazy price match going on. Don't know if this applies to all wal-marts, but my dad got a steal!

indulger

indulger

Audioholic
Just finished watching this on my epson 8100. Picture was phenomenal! Excellent sound quality. In fact, I liked it better in my home then I did watching it in 3D at the theater.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Just finished watching this on my epson 8100. Picture was phenomenal! Excellent sound quality. In fact, I liked it better in my home then I did watching it in 3D at the theater.
Thats what I was hoping, im really looking forward to this one now for sure !

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am pretty sure I saw this years ago when it was called Fern Gulley. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
dang it you guys!!! Sure go ahead and twist my rubber arm and make me buy this!! I'll be stopping off tonight at Wallyworld to pick this up. :p

Did "Monkey Shine" pick this up yet? *L* Haven't heard from him yet. :D

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Got this yesterday from blockbuster online, and popped it in the PS3 after upgrading the firmware, and I didn't watch it but I did skip around a bit to check it out. All I can say is believe the hype about the outstanding picture quality, this movie looks amazing. Hopefully more blu rays will follow suit and up their pq to match this.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I got it from Blockbuster and saw it last night.

It has arguably the best PQ & SQ I've seen, especially PQ.:D

I will be buying AVATAR BD today. :D

Definitely worth it to own this one!

TheFactor

TheFactor

You guys sure are making it hard to wait to this weekend to watch it :p But thats ok im glad you guys have enjoyed it and sounds like a keeper !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis