Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
This move has the best PQ of any Blu-ray I have seen hands down. Nothing even touches it.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
I think you should really enjoy it !! But its one of those movies were you'll either love it or not depending on your taste and dont get involved with the politics and enjoy it for what it is a beautifully animated bluray with a great story line in my opinion.
Just what is it about the politics that seems to around ire? The people that got offended seem to think that earthlings should be able to go to somebody else's planet, ravage the environment, kill the sentient beings and still feel like good Americans. That's just sick, sick, sick. I felt no pity for the earthlings at the end. In fact, I thought it was a mistake to let any of them go home. I was only afraid that in Avatar II, they would come back with bigger guns and make a bigger mess. I guess The Ugly American lives.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I think you should really enjoy it !! But its one of those movies were you'll either love it or not depending on your taste and dont get involved with the politics and enjoy it for what it is a beautifully animated bluray with a great story line in my opinion.
I bought this for pure mindless entertainment...ie.. eye/ear candy.
I can easily turn off all my other receptors. :D I'm saving this for family movie night over the weekend.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Eye/ear candy delivered in spade. This is an awesome BluRay whcih I'll be playing time and time again. I liked the whole movie. From a poltical point of view, it just reflects whats going on in today's society and I don't see it as Americans invading...but money invading regardless of race. Once we figure out how to move past money/credit, life will become meaningful once again.

basspig

basspig

Full Audioholic
Some day in a more perfect world, I suppose. Until then, I need to earn money to pay my property taxes. Otherwise, I would not need money, for the most part.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
Finally saw this and my only gripe...a movie like this should be 2.35:1, not 1.78:1!!!

basspig

basspig

Full Audioholic
This film was shot with a Sony CineAlta digital cinema cam, whose native aspect ratio is 16:9. Also, the CG graphics were rendered at the same aspect/resolution.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis