2014 NFL Season - It's Back Again - Pigskin Play.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
how 'bout 'dem Native Americans? :D

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
how 'bout 'dem Native Americans? :D
They certainly played more like that natives and less like Potatoes, but we know records mean nothing in the Dallas-Washington rivalry. It's normally a great game with a lot of drama like last night.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
it's a divisional game. everybody comes out bruised & hurtin'. the Birds came out battered after playing Washington too and barely eked out a win. can't wait for the rematch. that cheap shot on Foles by Mr. Baker has not been forgotten. ;)

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I had already given up on the Deadskins this season. I briefly tuned into the game last night, late in the 2nd quarter when the score was Dallas 7 Washington 3. Even though I was surprised by the low score, I didn't think it was worth staying up late to watch the rest.

Apparently Washington did two things well that they didn't do earlier this season. The O line gave the QB time to pass. McCoy completed 25 out of 30 for 299 yards. They actually moved the ball. And the defense pass secondary effectively stopped Dallas's passing game. Those green safeties and corners have matured a bit. Dallas was able to run well, but couldn't pass well.

Now Washington has 3 wins. So they can't do any worse than last year. No matter how bad they do in the next 8 games, they beat Dallas on the road – always a big deal :D.

… that cheap shot on Foles by Mr. Baker has not been forgotten. ;)
Only Iggles fans cried foul about that so called cheap shot. It was viewed over and over from video clips, and was easily seen to be legal. The league reviewed it and determined that no fine or penalty was deserved. It was textbook football. When a turnover occurs, the nearest defense player must block the QB.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Only Iggles fans cried foul about that so called cheap shot. It was viewed over and over from video clips, and was easily seen to be legal. The league reviewed it and determined that no fine or penalty was deserved. It was textbook football. When a turnover occurs, the nearest defense player must block the QB.
oh I didn't say it was illegal. I'm fine with the ruling ... we are not virginal in these matters. Hugh Douglas ended Bears QB Jim Miller's season in Chicago on MNF one time on a very similar play ... but I doubt the players or the fans feel the same ... just sayin'. :D

the rematch; must see TV.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I had already given up on the Deadskins

I know you are entitled to your opinion but you are wrong , it was not only Eagles Fans talking about it, it was all over the NFL networks, it is text book to throw a block however unwritten rules throughout the NFL and are clearly known by all players is plain and simple, lay off the QB and lay off of the kicker. These hits only happen when there is a directive by some nitwit on the sideline to take em out, or the D player is a complete D Bag suffering from lo IQ syndrome with a very low wonderlic score. That hit was as cheap as they come and it will not be forgotten by the O Line of the Eagles.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Foles out
Sanchez in
Pace Quickens and WE SCORE !!!
GO EAGLES ! ! !

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
E A G L E S
WIN BABY
J U S T W I N
E A G L E S
:D:D:D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
We Have a Real game here 14 - 14 1st half coming to an end.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Anybody want to go to Lambeau Field this weekend? It's only going to be windy, snow showers, and maybe a high of 39 degrees. Yep, winter is coming up very quickly...

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
A win's a win but hard to be excited over beating the worst team in football.

Go Bolts!

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
If the NFC championship goes through Lambeau ( not likely with the way the Cards are playing ) bet Packers.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Can’t say I expected this beat down of the Cowgirls. A more likely scenario in my eyes was losing this game and then winning the home rematch and hopefully beating the Gints & the Skins to win the division. Watching Romo go into the fetal position, twice, before even being touched was revelatory and so was Witten arguing with his position coach (Pope?). What should alarm Dallas fans though was seeing Dez Bryant barking at the defensive players, after giving up a TD, on the sideline. I got the distinct impression a few of them wanted to punch his lights out, on the spot, by the looks on their faces … unbelievable. Of course the crack Fox announcers (Aikman/Buck) went silent while this played out on the screen. The whole scene reminded me of an old expression my mother used to say about when a fish starts to stink, it usually starts at the head … Thank You Jerry Jones. :)

Time to get ready for the Seahawks … Go Birds!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis