2014 NFL Season - It's Back Again - Pigskin Play.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Tough loss for Dallas. Just made to many mistakes IMO.

We will have Luck or Brady and Wilson or Rodgers in the Super Bowl.

Would be compelling to have Luck in his first or Brady going for the 5th ring. Rodgers is just a monster and The Hawks simply have a great team.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
Now THAT was a game! Admittedly the Hawks looked terrible for the first 55 minutes or so but really, it's not how you start... But seriously I don't know what was up with the Hawks for most of that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like I can expect more craziness at the grocery store here in Boston when the Superbowl rolls around.

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
Grrrrrr... another superbowl with two teams that I dislike. Can both teams lose? :D

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
WooHoooooo, Pats are going to the SB.
They win 45-7.
On to Arizona and the Seahawks.....

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
Right.....:rolleyes: Blount rushed for 148 yards and 3 touches because the ball was 1/2 pound of air lighter.....Give me a break. Actually on ESPN they said the Colts just don't believe it either and if you check the Colts homepage they are not even discussing it.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Right.....:rolleyes: Blount rushed for 148 yards and 3 touches because the ball was 1/2 pound of air lighter.....Give me a break. Actually on ESPN they said the Colts just don't believe it either and if you check the Colts homepage they are not even discussing it.
Easy to discount when it's your team. * Insert massive eye roll here *

I don't believe that deflate-gate led to the Colts loss either. My problem is that Belichek is a known cheater and here he is doing it again. Obviously the first slap on the wrist the NFL doled out didn't mean anything. Godell is just a puppet for the owners. Nothing is going to happen to the Pats. The NFL needs to keep selling Brady jerseys. Beyond lame.

The wife and I will be in Napa wine tasting. I have ZERO interest in this Super Bowl. But I HATE Tom Brady and I HATE the Pats.

Go Seahawks!!!!

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Well lets see the fact of the matter is that someone did cheat and the truth will come out after the superbowl since there is absolutely nothing that can be done to any one involved until such time.
Blount did rush for a few TD's and with a ball that is close to 2 lbs. psi lighter and softer well let's just say that ball is a lot easier to grip in 20 degree weather with an ice cold constant rain.
I say back your team with all your might but this is not the first time they are caught up in this and it was proven to be true in the past.I think bellacheat even admitted to it the last time and actually has said that he video taped other teams more than once so that my friend is cheating more than once all I can say is :

"COME ON MAN"

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
The Patriots win with 20 seconds remaining in an extremely close finish. I had no favorite in this game, and I hated neither team. I was neutral. And I was glad it wasn't a boring blow-out like last year.

I though it was kind of appropriate that Seattle lost very late in the game, after they stole a victory from the more deserving Green Bay Packers two weeks earlier.

Seattle lost their cool after the interception that sealed their fate. More than one Seattle player should have been ejected after they threw that extremely ugly temper tantrum. Fines from the league?

When will the NFL drop the absurd roman numerals from the Super Bowl name? Every time I saw the phrase "Super Bowl XLIX", I wondered when did they start speaking Klingon? How about Super Bowl 2015 instead?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Great game not sure I could have handled all the nonsense about Brady being a choker like people do with Peyton. The crying about the playcall is annoying too. It wasn't a bad call IMO.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
The crying about the playcall is annoying too. It wasn't a bad call IMO.
If that pass had resulted in a touchdown instead of an interception, the same people would cry that Pete Carroll is a genius. I prefer to think that his extraordinary good luck ended one play short of two super bowl victories.

Of course, Bill Belichick's penchant for thorough preparation may have had something to do with it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis