2014 NFL Season - It's Back Again - Pigskin Play.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I love not being a fan of any particular NFL..team...going back a few years though I was a huge Houston Oilers fan.

Boy those Cowboys looked good last night...can't say the same about those Eagles yesterday..eh....Eagles fans...:D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Another great game for Philip. I can't believe we were down to our 3rd string center. With all of the injuries this season I think the NFL needs to let all 53 men on the roster dress. I don't understand why a team can keep 53 on the roster but only play 46.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I love not being a fan of any particular NFL..team...going back a few years though I was a huge Houston Oilers fan.

Boy those Cowboys looked good last night...can't say the same about those Eagles yesterday..eh....Eagles fans...:D
This was the best they've looked in years. The running game has really opened up the offense. The offensive line is amazing too. Romo is definitely good enough to win a good running game and solid defense. I have to say I'm really up on them right now. I really needed that blowout. It has been a terrible month for my family.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Another great game for Philip. I can't believe we were down to our 3rd string center. With all of the injuries this season I think the NFL needs to let all 53 men on the roster dress. I don't understand why a team can keep 53 on the roster but only play 46.
Rivers looks ready to take the league out. He's already played well against Seattle and Arizona. He still has the top rating even after playing the 2 best defenses in the NFL. San Diego vs Seattle is a very possible Super Bowl matchup this year.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
No more blackouts?!?!?

Michael Gehlken ‏@UTgehlken 9m9 minutes ago

FCC has officially repealed its sports blackout policy. Vote a unanimous 5-0.

Michael Gehlken ‏@UTgehlken 3m3 minutes ago

MT @dkaplanSBJ FCC commish: "The NFL has the right to enforce their current blackout rules, and I suspect that they will continue to do so."

Don't see what the point of this is if the FCC has no power to enforce the ruling. But I've always thought the blackout rule was stupid.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Oh Yeah Here We Go Boy's
EAGLES
Lets Go Birds !!
:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
We need to decimate the Rams and show what we are made of time to get back on track !!!

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Lets Get The Win
E A G L E S
Go Birds !

Last edited by a moderator:
MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja

Oh, and that Phillip Rivers guy is amazing!!!

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
#$%^....I'm an such a "tool"..I sat Demaryius Thomas because of the Petersen factor....exactly how many yards did he gain in the air to go along with his 2 TD...I wonder who'll I'll mess up this wk..I constantly overthink things in place of just starting my best players...:(.

I swore, i wasn't going to do that.:mad:

Holy Crap........... P Manning

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
How bout them Cowboys. Seriously Murray is on a crazy pace.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
How bout them Cowboys. Seriously Murray is on a crazy pace.

He has to do a better job of hanging onto the ball...that said...it would have been nice if they covered. Romo looked his usual self on that last drive...delay of game and followed it up with a intentional grounding...WHT...it was 17-10 at that point with ~2 minutes remaining...thanks Romo...lol.

How bout those Baylor Bears...put a whipping on the Texas LH...:)

Lots of upset on Saturday....some crazy finishes....I love NCAA Division 1 football.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Any Giants fans out there? Nothing better than watching the Eli "somebody stole my toys" Manning face throughout that game Monday night. :)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Any Giants fans out there? Nothing better than watching the Eli "somebody stole my toys" Manning face throughout that game Monday night. :)
Peyton mentioned during a interview being in NY and playing the JETS...that he invited Eli for dinner with a couple of his linemen. Eli...of course decline...apparently he was studying film for Sundays game...looks as though he fell asleep during the film sessions, as a team they were real BAD and he was just plain aweful.

How bout them Cowboys....eh...Eagles fan...beating the SB champ "Seahawks" ...in Seattle no less....pretty impressive....I'd say!!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Peyton mentioned during a interview being in NY and playing the JETS...that he invited Eli for dinner with a couple of his linemen. Eli...of course decline...apparently he was studying film for Sundays game...looks as though he fell asleep during the film sessions, as a team they were real BAD and he was just plain aweful.

How bout them Cowboys....eh...Eagles fan...beating the SB champ "Seahawks" ...in Seattle no less....pretty impressive....I'd say!!

Yeah the running game is definitely looking good. I've always said Romo could win if we didn't lean on him so much. The nice thing about a dominate running game is it's really hard to stop for most teams because the league has become so pass happy. The Cowboys have definitely had a great start.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
no bout a doubt it :D see 'ya on Turkey Day ... we're still invited over for dinner, right? :)

JPP of the G-Strings was overheard muttering to no one in particular at the end of the game, “The Eagles are 5-1, but they could easily be 0-5”. :D

Last edited:
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Well its all heating up now, NFC east is looking like a competitor again. I am heading out to Phoenix this Thursday for a little relaxation and so on. I am going out with my Son for a short week, we will catch the Eagles game Sunday while we are there.I have never been to the Arizona stadium so it should be awesome to see. I think we will hit a course on Saturday, my Son is very good but I bend up the clubs like no bodies business . I have heaved them over tree tops around here lol. Friday should be a decent brew day and so on, cant wait to leave this grind for a few days, recharge !

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I just found out that the flight out is mostly comprised of Eagles fans , two different travel groups with 75 plus in each group. A plane full of rabid Eagles fans DRINKING at high altitude :eek: o_O

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Big game tonight! Philip tends to play well at Mile High so I feel pretty good. But I think it's crap that we have to play 3 divisional games in a row, 2 against teams coming off their bye and one on Thursday. You can be that never happens to PM.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis