DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Wow, The RMAF just ended,

and that well known infomercial interviewing personality, Anita Koch, has managed to snag what will arguably be the most talked about interview of the most seminal personality in internet audio marketing. I'm totally floored. This is almost better, no better, than the ESPN tape.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
So there is some good news for a few people that received their LS9 speakers that they pre-payed for long ago. Is there any word on people that still have yet to receive refunds? Any updates?

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
LS-9 deliveries continue to trickle out, although the pace appears to remain pretty slow. I've not heard any reports of refunds being delivered or any action on raffles. I haven't heard anything about the UFW-12 HR recently, either, but I haven't checked on that thread at AV123 in some time (don't feel like clearing all my cookies or switching to a different browser to get past the "banned" screen).

droht

droht

Full Audioholic
Would you believe all back-ordered LS speakers by end of month, or am I reading this wrong...

Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Mark L. Schifter
AV123.com Founder Join Date: Dec 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by foobar007
Mark,

Any ETA on Rosewood LS6?

Our collective goal is for EVERYTHING remaining on the backlog to be shipped before the month's end...

Normally I don't say much about schedules - but I'm comfortable enough to offer that...

Many thanks...

mls
LINKY

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
When's the last time he hit an announced date?

Last edited:
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
LS-9 deliveries continue to trickle out, although the pace appears to remain pretty slow. I've not heard any reports of refunds being delivered or any action on raffles. I haven't heard anything about the UFW-12 HR recently, either, but I haven't checked on that thread at AV123 in some time (don't feel like clearing all my cookies or switching to a different browser to get past the "banned" screen).
Yes, but after seeing a picture of one set of LS9's where the owner reported about 1/2 the ports were dislodged during transit, the build quality does not appear to be up to the quality of appearance. To bring build-outs in-house is one thing. To build them properly and to a level commensurate with their price-point is another.

J

ju10503

Junior Audioholic
I purchased a Onix CD-5 from av123 in April. It arrived in good time . No problems. I don't mean to downplay what you say happened to you, but it doesn't always happen. I just placed an order today for a garage sale item as well. I don't understand why you would spend so much energy posting things on forums that won't help you get a refund, and not just use the normal business channels. Maybe you have?

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I purchased a Onix CD-5 from av123 in April. It arrived in good time . No problems. I don't mean to downplay what you say happened to you, but it doesn't always happen. I just placed an order today for a garage sale item as well. I don't understand why you would spend so much energy posting things on forums that won't help you get a refund, and not just use the normal business channels. Maybe you have?
I'm not sure if the person that is seeking refund is still following this thread but he has used the direct normal business channels such as direct communcition with the person that is responsible for delivering on the refund and it has not produced any results from what has been posted here. I believe other people are in the same situation as well but to no avail. :(

C

cmryan821

Junior Audioholic
I'm not sure if the person that is seeking refund is still following this thread but he has used the direct normal business channels such as direct communcition with the person that is responsible for delivering on the refund and it has not produced any results from what has been posted here. I believe other people are in the same situation as well but to no avail. :(
Yeah, still following the thread, but after I read about the situation with the charities not receiving funds they are owed I've never been less optimistic.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me or another as quite a few guys have posted about their attempts seeking a refund in this thread. If you are addressing me then let me assure you I have tried to handle this privately this entire time but all mls has done is tell me that I will have the refund by x date and once that date arrives he then sets another date. He has done this eight or nine times since March(I've lost count). If you were referring to someone else then I'm sorry for the mixup.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, still following the thread, but after I read about the situation with the charities not receiving funds they are owed I've never been less optimistic.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me or another as quite a few guys have posted about their attempts seeking a refund in this thread. If you are addressing me then let me assure you I have tried to handle this privately this entire time but all mls has done is tell me that I will have the refund by x date and once that date arrives he then sets another date. He has done this eight or nine times since March(I've lost count). If you were referring to someone else then I'm sorry for the mixup.

Thank you for the update. I know it has to be tough on you. Has there been any communication since the last date that was not delivered on?

A

Absolute Zero

Audiophyte
I'm new to the boards, audio as well, I appreciate the info here. I have read this thread from page 1, thanks to the poster who gave me the link and all involved for posting your experience. Anyway, hope everybody is compensated for, and hope to talk to you soon in regards to future audio enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis