DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

All TCA raffles were over funded, you gibbon. Your sock puppet posts all resonant with the same agenda, TCA bashing and linking TCA to AV12Guilty, and are transparent as hell to those who know better. Why don't you just use your regular Audioholics username? Stop being a coward.

The MFW-15 was fairly rated. The v2-v3 amplifier caveat has been added the TCA ratings. I am sure you didn't over look this, you just chose to omit this information from your agenda based posts. Thanks for another dubious contribution to a dubious thread.

This thread started out as a worthy consumer alert. It has de-evolved into mudslinging from there, thanks to posts like yours. Pitting one against another, drawing lines in the sand. Just fade away, dude.

You feel you have something to contribute to this thread? Reply with the username you are afraid to sully, ditch the punk @ss subdude sock puppet replies. :rolleyes:

To the Audioholic moderator(s), that have manipulated my posts in the past, I challenge you to let this one ride. ;) Others can add or take away from my valuable Audioholics reputation points as they see fit, that's OK by me. Majority rules. :D
FAQ

If you have a problem with a member or post, report it.

Matt34

Matt34

I must have messed up the dates. Next court appearance is supposed to be tomorrow, the 23rd at 1 pm.

majorloser

majorloser

From the front page of AV123's website:

http://www.av123.com/

August 16, 2010

Dear Friends:

It is with profound sadness that we are announcing the closing of AV123/Perpetual Technologies effective today.

We join in sending all of you our sincerest thanks and deepest appreciation for your support through these last 11+ years. Our history is rich with wonderful products and happy moments, all in the name of making great music affordable for all of you.

Sadly, recent events have cast a very unfavorable light on AV123 and have effectively sealed our collective fate. We hope that over time, we will be able to offer more information.

No amount of thanks on our part would ever be adequate enough in exchange for your past support.

Shortly we hope to be able to offer you more information about how to obtain MFW15 amplifiers should you require one. Please stay tuned to this page for updates. We hope to have this in place within the next few weeks.

In the meantime while we orderly wind down our business – allow us to once again thank you for your patronage and support through all of the times… both good and bad.

Respectfully yours,

The Team at AV123

majorloser

majorloser

Gone...

The AV123 site is now gone from the internet.

I would say the story is now over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis