G

<font color='#000000'>Yamaha's sound is the best I have heard but everyone's ears are different.  They have a very knowledgeable easy to understand (located in the USA)customer service team!  If you
have a problem they will work with you to solve it.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I apologize up front for the rather long post [response] that follows, but there were some statements issued by others in this post that have not been challenged or at least corrected. As a visitor, I feel that some other knowledgeable member of this discussion board should correct these, but since no one has stepped up to the plate yet, I guess I will.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Posted by: zumbo on Mar. 10 2004,5:12
rgriffin25. You have caused me to research your receiver, &amp; I have concluded that it does not even compare to the RX-V1400. Your receiver only has 100wx7. The RX-V1400 is 110wx7. That, my friend, is 70 more watts. And you can get one all day long for around 70 dollars less than you paid for yours! I can see why you are upset! The RX-V2400 is 120wx7. That, my friend, is 140 more watts. You can find one of these for about what you paid for yours!</td></tr></table>

Zumbo, the amplifier in the RX-V1400 is not 70 watts more powerful than that in rgriffin25’s, it is 10 watts per channel more powerful which is nothing and would not even be noticeable in everyday circumstances. The same can be said for the RX-V2400, it is not 140 watts more powerful, it is 20 watts per channel more powerful. Here a slight difference may be perceived (increased dynamics on loud passages), but nothing dramatic; at least not as dramatic as you are trying to make it out to be. It would be like saying a 50W x 7 amplifier is almost as powerful as a 200W x 2 amplifier, after all there is only a difference of 50 watts. This statement would also be untrue as there would be a difference of 150 watts per channel! Now that would be dramatic and something you would notice especially during exceptionally loud musical or movie passages. The last time I checked, one channel of an amplifier can not transfer its power to another channel unless your amp can be bridged. In other words, if one of the channels in a multi-channel amplifier (or receiver) is not being used, the power from the [unused] channel does not appear in another channel, it just goes unused, so you have to compare amplifiers channel to channel, not on the accumulated total wattage of the individual channels together.

The kind of grandiose statement you declare here is something that I would expect from some uneducated salesman (with respect to the HT/Audio industry) working on commission in some audio store pushing his wares on the misinformed who would buy into the hype. This was not meant to be derogatory to you as an individual, but the fact that no one else has challenged this line of thought or this statement before this is, well, sad, as there appears to be some [reasonably] astute individuals in these forums.

If we are to expect the HT (and Audio) industry to grow in [not only] sales volume, but knowledge and if we are to expect the companies to be honest in the reporting of specifications and features for their equipment, this line of thought must be revealed and corrected for the limited scope and misguided ideology in which it was stated.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Posted by: S.R. Johnson on Mar. 28 2004,10:00
HI my name is Sarandon and I would like to add some things in this discussion. Yamaha has involved in music and making products for over 100 years!! Yamaha has brought some things that you would never had if they had invented such as the IC chip and the Digital Soundfield Processor just to name a few. Now I know that there are some receiver brands out there that can beat the Yamaha hands down in certain areas but does not
mean that the Yamaha can beat them at their own game! You just have to understand that Yamaha is a world wide brand name that is BOTH respected and sometimes feared! But that is IMO! And if I cant the sound out of an Yamaha receiver that I want (which i seriously doubt!!!!) I would goto my other number one brand, and that is Marantz!</td></tr></table>

I am not sure where to start with this one. Yes, Yamaha has been in the music business for quite some time, but that does not mean that they are by default the best. Ask a pianist what type of piano they would prefer to play for their concert at the Met and I’m sure names like Steinway, Baldwin, Kimball or Bösendorfer come up long before the name of Yamaha.

Yamaha invented the IC?!?! &nbsp;I’m sure Jack Kilby working with Texas Instruments and Robert Noyce who co-founded the Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation in 1958 – 1959 would find that interesting since they are usually credited by most with coming up the concept of the integrated circuit (working independently by the way). Of course neither would have been able to do this without the engineers at Bell Laboratories who invented the transistor in the first place, or did Yamaha do that also.

As far as Digital Signal Processing is concerned, before 1950, signal processing was all done with analog circuits. In the 1950s, people began to use computers in signal processing to simulate the performance before actually implementing the circuits since DSP couldn’t be done in real time as it was too impractical. Then in 1965, James W. Cooley (IBM) and John W. Tukey (Princeton) proposed their Fast Fourier transform (FFT) algorithm, which significantly increased the efficiency of DSP. &nbsp;This was the first major development of DSP technology. By the mid-1980s, integrated circuit technology had advanced to the level to make fast microprocessors, which enabled DSP to be done in real-time. This was the second major development of DSP technology. While Yamaha was one of two companies to introduce a sound field processor for home consumer use (the other was I believe JVC), the two big companies to advance DSP ideology further (as far as audio is concerned) were Meridian and of course Lexicon whom many consider to be the grandfather of the industry having done more research into sound reproduction and producing products for the professional recording and sound reinforcement industry for over 30 years. The idea that they can bring (and are willing to bring) this knowledge to the home consumer is to be admired.

It is one thing to be an advocate (zealous?) for a company and wanting to hearken there accomplishments, but we need to be able to this rationally and put that companies accomplishments and achievements in history correctly and give credit where credit is truly due. Yes Yamaha have helped introduce many individuals and companies to these advanced technologies based on the power of their name and for that reason they should be given accolades, but innovators they were not, at least not to the extent you declare.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Posted by: Yamahaluver on April 05 2004,3:48
Direct comparisons are futile but suffice to say that the RXV-1400 will fulfill what is expected of it to its best, sometimes better than other comparative models, in case of
the Bryston a more apt comparison should be the Yamaha MX-1/MX-2 power amps with THD of less than 0.0007, class A power, 1 ohm drive capability, I am sure the match would be quite even then.</td></tr></table>

Yamahauler, you have said that the MX-1 was a class A amplifier here (and elsewhere). I am not sure if you mean class A as in status or in operation, so I downloaded the manual for the MX-1/MX-2 power amplifiers. No where in the manual does it state that it is a class A amplifier. I believe that it is what is known as a ‘sliding bias’ amplifier similar to my Parasound (used in my HT) which means it operates in class A up to X watts (usually 6 – 8) and then switches over to class A/B1 or (more than likely in this case) A/B2. I base this on several factors:

1. Power output relative to power consumption. There has been some debate as to what classifies an amplifier as being ‘pure’ class A, with some defining it simply as idling heat dissipation of more than twice the maximum amplifier output. As an example, a 100 watt amplifier would draw 200 watts from the wall at idle. I personally believe that there is more to the story that this simple explanation. It would appear that the MX-1 does not even meet this minimum requirement since the MX-1 has a claimed output of 280W into an 8 ohm load with a power consumption of 420W. As a comparative example, the Parasound HCA 1500A (class A/AB1) has a rated output of 205W into 8 ohm’s with a power consumption of 700W. This amplifier is closer to the definition of what [some] constitute as a class A amplifier than the Yamaha, yet [Parasound] does not make the claim for their amplifier. Compare these to my Bedini which delivers only 50W into an 8 ohm load yet it consumes almost 500W from the wall outlet at all times, not just during musical peaks. This little amp needs a BTU rating as well as a power rating.

2. Pure class A amplifiers normally have a limited dynamic range (usually around 1.5 dB). If you look at the output of the MX-1, it appears to almost double its output as the impedance of the load halves (see Dynamic Power in manual). This is another characteristic of class AB1/AB2 amplifiers.

3. Weight is also another factor. Class A amplifiers require a very good power supply to operate properly since the outputs are ‘on’ all the time plus plenty of heat sink area to help dissipate the excess heat generated. The MX-1 weighs in at 52 lbs and appears to have internal heat sinks, the HCA 1500A weighs 40 lbs and also has internal heat sinks. My ‘little’ Bedini comes in at almost 35 lbs and has large external heat sinks. Half of this weight comes from just the transformer in the power supply. Remember, this is just a 50W amplifier. A class A amp with the output capability of the MX-1 would be heavy, probably in excess of 100-150 lbs and have a lot of large surface area heat sinks. Check out the big power amps by Jeff Rowland, Nelson Pass, Krell, Threshold and the old Mark Levinson for a visual. Those heat sinks are not there just for looks or a marketing gimmick and a lot of these amps are running class AB1, not just class A.

4. Along with being notoriously inefficient, class A amplifiers are expensive primarily because of the cost of the parts needed to put up with being on all the time and to help dissipate the heat this inevitably generates. My little Bedini cost $1500.00 dollars when new, to get an amplifier that can produce 100-200 watts (not to mention the 280 watts of the MX-1) would probably put you back on the wrong side of $5000.00 and that would be for a cheap amp!

This was not intended to take away from the MX-1. I have not heard one personally and I’m sure it is a perfectly fine sounding amplifier with a lot to offer, but I seriously doubt that it is operating in true class A.

By the way, if you ever get to hear a pure class A amplifier (especially driven by a good tube front end) there is a certain magic to the sound that is unmistakable and one you won’t soon forget. This is one of the reasons that I built the 2-channel portion of my system the way I did after hearing a friends system. I just could not get the sound of recording after recording out of my head.

Again, nothing here was intended to take anything away from Yamaha or any of their products. They are an outstanding company and make very good gear as does Pioneer, HK, Denon and NAD just to name a few. I have owned Yamaha equipment in the past and found them to be trouble free with many options and non-offensive; as well as nondescript and un-involving (for my taste) like most mass market equipment and receivers in general.

I have not owned a receiver for longer than I care to think about (approximately 15-18 years) because, as you can probably tell from above, I prefer good analog separates (read no op-amps in the signal path) to receivers or processors used as pre-amps [pre-pros] for several reasons:

• Most (not all) receivers and processors convert their analog signals to digital and then re-convert them back to analog even in their ‘direct’ or ‘by-pass’ modes. This causes most (again, not all) to sound two dimensional and somewhat bland.

• The level of performance I demand from a phono input can not be found in any current receiver or for that matter processor at any price. Most do not even have a phono stage in them. Yes I can buy a stand alone phono pre-amp (or make my own), but why subject this to a digital bit stream elsewhere in the reproduction chain.

• I like to modify equipment and separates allow me more avenues to squeeze the last ounce of performance out of a piece of equipment.

• I like the idea of keeping the heat and noise of a large power amplifier section away from the surround processor and from the line section of my pre-amp. In my current system, even the transformers for my pre-amp are in a separate chassis to keep their [potential] radiated noise away from the tubes, especially in the phono section.

• Since most of my time spent is listening to music (70%), watching television (really TiVo – 25%) with watching movies (DVD or VHS) coming in last (5%), I do not like most of the processing modes (DPL II &amp; IIx, Neo:6, Logic 7, etc…) that seem to be popular these days to ‘enhance’ two-channel sound. To me it is like bleaching rice so that it looks appetizing then adding back all the nutrients that you stripped out, it’s just is not as good as the original.

These criticisms are directed primarily to what these A/V receivers and processors do to music, especially a good analog source. Movies are a different issue and I find that good old fashioned Dolby Digital (AC-3) is sufficient enough for me under most circumstances, but that is just my 0.02.

In closing, I again hope that no one is offended by anything written above. This hobby of ours is about reaching your desired sonic nirvana. I hope you all enjoy the system that you own and have painstakingly assembled, after all, that’s why you bought it in the first place, to enjoy the music they make and to help envelope you in the movie going experience at home.</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>Daniel S. Allen, I have learned alot from these forums. It is statements like mine that get people p;$$ed enough to get knowledge in here. Otherwise, It gets pretty dang boring. I have stated MANY times that I am an enthusiast, not an expert or &quot;salesman&quot;. I have defended my Yamaha from the day I bought it. It is the best buy in it's price range. IMO, this is a true statement. I now have an Adcom 7605 amp added to this system because of some quality learning from people who have a little more class at helping others than you! I don't even remember what got this thread to this point. All I know is, there are many experts here, and I would tone it down just a little. I do thank you for your input, but I am beyond this point with my system.
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
G

<font color='#000000'>Zumbo,

All I was doing was trying to clear up a declaritive statement you made, that is it. I am sorry if you took any offense to what I wrote, that was not my intention. If you took any offense, I apologize. I did not select something from just you, but from others as well.

I do not need you to defend your decesion to me, nor should you have to defend it to anybody else, but what you stated in your response was incorrect wether you were talking about Yamaha, Pioneer, HK, NAD, TAG, Krell, Pass Labs or any other well known brand and that was my only intention.

Again, I hope you truley do enjoy your purchase for whatever reason you bought it.

DSA</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>Not offended at all. I am here to learn. I state things I believe to be correct. When I am corrected, it is very valuable to me. I just don't think you come into someone else's house and start correcting them. Not very nice.

Again, I am not offended at all.

BTW, Yamaha rules! &nbsp;
</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>[/QUOTE]I just don't think you come into someone else's house and start correcting them. Not very nice.
Would you have taken a different view on anything I said if I were a member?</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>If I had time to learn you were a little rude, I could take it a little better. It is the fact of jumping on more than one here. Come on in &amp; hash it out with us if you feel you have issues with so many. No need to jump on everyone at once. That is a good way to get a can of but woopin opened up on ya!
</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I have posted a few other items here (other forums) and I was considering joining. I will usually post a few things to see how others respond before I consider joining a forum, because let's face it, some forums are just not worth dealing with as they are steeply geared toward the camp that states so very ludicrous things (cable cradles, special feet made out of space age materials, etc… ) or the camp that believes a $99.00 portable CD player will sound as good as a $500.00 CD player and anybody who disagrees is just being lead astray or obviously doesn’t they are being lied to.

Let’s take your thoughts of my post one step further, after someone becomes a member how many posts are considered 'polite' before someone is allowed to make a correction to misinformation? Within in my response I tried to explain out why the stated information was incorrect. Again, it was not intended to be critical of any of the other posts that were sited; just wanted to correct some errors in information. I also concluded my post with some of my personal feelings with respect to the current state of our hobby so that at least someone reading it would understand where I am coming from.

Sorry for crashing your party. You can now have your forum back and discuss what it is you will to your hearts content.

Goodbye.</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>You did not crash my party. I was trying to poke a little fun back your way. I can get pretty rude when I feel I am correct. So, I have no problem with you stating facts. I have said that I thank you for your information. I have said my statement was to get things motivated &amp; I learned it was wrong before you came in. And, the last thing I said was come on in and hash it out with people you don't agree with!

I can learn alot from someone of your knowledge! I can also enjoy a little cutting up. I hope you change your mind. I look forward to learning from you. Please don't go!
</font>

D

dmoss

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>I think this topic started out wrong.  And then got worse.  First of all I think the reason so many recommend the Yamaha is because it is safe.  Not overpriced and will achieve a level of satisfaction for any one who buys one.  I just bought the RX-V2400 and am really impressed with all its features.  Whether this is the 2 channel direct mode on the front panel or the learning feature on the remote to the clean, and I mean clean sound it puts out, to the bargain price I bought it at, etc etc etc.  Generally when you get something you think is a real value you feel good about sharing it with others.  I have always run with Yamaha, but almost bought a Denon 4802 r but after researching the differences and applying it to what I was trying to accomplice Great 2 channel stereo for cranking out hi definition music (Paradigm Studio 100's are on the way, Bo$e gotta go) to feeling the need to duct when the fire bombs hit the trees in Gladiator,  Yamaha does it for me.  The kind of quality( not the best but very good) that my receivers gives is something that makes me feel very confident in saying you can't go wrong with a yamaha.  SSSssssOOOOOooo, here we are again.  Listen to it, like it, if you can afford it get it.  There is a very fine line between correcting and criticizing, Informing and Embarassing,  lets keep it nice so we can all learn.  

</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Daniel S. Allan,

I guess you are selectively blind when you mention that Yamaha pianos arent preffered by musicians, I have seen them in major phillarmonias, big name pianists and conductors as well as some real big name concerts but then since it is MADE IN JAPAN, I guess it doesnt qualify in your exclusive criteria for good musical instruments as I can see, your list only includes made in the WESTERN WORLD.

The Yamaha MX-1 and MX-1000 along with their 165lb, $15000 MX-10000 have been the subject of many tests and all of them classified its hyperbolic conversion amp funciton to be class A. Seems like you are assuming that we at this forum have no idea of class A. BTW: Listen to a MX-1 or MX-10000 mated to the NSX-10000 and you will get an idea of audio nirvana, only hitch is that if you can find one and afford its $15000 price. Wireless World magazine in the 80s did an extensive take on Yamaha's patented HCA circuitry which was introduced in their B-2x amplifier and they were highly impressed at the class A operation acheived by them, yes it is a sliding bias design like Krell but the operation never degrades to class AB.

Yamaha never claimed to have invented the DSP IC, but they have done some real groundbreaking and pioneering work and are continuing to do so at their Mt. Fujiyama chip establishment, why not give the credit where it is due. Well I guess the lowly Japanese or for that matter any Asian are incapable of any greats in your book. Correct me if I am wrong but all this seems Deja' Vu. We have had another member in the past with opinions even stronger than yours but at least he was upfront and not trying to pass his opinions in a covert way.</font>

R

Ross

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Whether or not you are a &quot;concerned&quot; passer-by or just another forum member posting behind the veil of anonymity, its not worth grinding your axe over units costing $1000 or less. &nbsp;

I take it that you've been grinding your teeth over some of Zumbo's comments for quite some time now. &nbsp;You have built up quite a bit of animosity and rudeness over something you would never even allow yourself to own.

If you'd consider what most of us are involved in as the little leagues compared to your HiFi dealings, why lower your standards, stop in, and try to tear someone else down? &nbsp;Next time, don't &quot;sink&quot; to our level, just stay above the fray.

I can't remember the last time I stopped into a bose forum and tried to leave a trail of dead bodies behind me...</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Nicely put Ross, wish I hadnt got carried away and but this man's postings brings some real unfortunate and sad memories from the past.</font>

H

hopjohn

Full Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>I think the lesson to be learned in this thread is that people need to be a little less consumed by brand loyalty. Brand loyalty was some grand scheme a marketer came up with to keep the buying public in with his product. I'd like to think that components are a little like people, you have to judge each one for their own merits, and not by some label. I enjoy making exhaustive comparisons across many, many, many, brands before I make a purchasing decision. Sometimes I've failed to make the right purchase, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

Maybe the whole point of this thread by rgriffin25 was to get you to at least consider other things before buying. The 1400/2400 is popular here most likely due to three factors. A favorable review, a decent product, and the positive reinforcement of people who've already made the purchase. After all who doesn't like feeling good and reading positive things about what they already own?  
</font>

R

Ross

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>In My Opinion, and with all due respect, I believe this post started with a guy who went through the usual comparison shopping process just like the rest of us, wound up purchasing what he thought was the &quot;best&quot; for his money, and can not understand why others are buying what he passed up on.

Does that mean that all of us are right and he is wrong, or that he is somehow enlightened, or that the rest of us are just a pack of lemmings??? &nbsp;ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I just hate it when these forums turn into one guy trying to justify or defend his purchase compared to what some other guy(s) purchased. &nbsp;This type of stuff should never be taken on the personal level. &nbsp;

It may just be late and my rantings are incoherent and garbled, and what I speak of may not apply to rgriffen, but it does to numerous forum-goers in the online A/V arena.

I sincerely hope rgriffen enjoys his pioneer just as much as some of us enjoy our yamaha's!

...take it easy...I'm just a newbie...and its late...

best,</font>

A

abe

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Daniel S. Allan,

Your first post is long and sounds authoritive, I can't help to crack it before some people think you are holding the 'scientific truth'.

1.  10W power difference at 110W level doesn't make lots of audible difference.  But if you're paying more for an amp that is 10W less power, you will have to justify from other aspects why you are make the purchase.  You may not have a bad deal but power is one of the factors.  That's what I sense what Zumbo meant.  So your blunt statement implicating 10W less power is nothing is, to say the least, very misleading to someone who are not searching for amp purchase.

2.  you said, and I quote, 'Yes Yamaha have helped introduce many individuals and companies to these advanced technologies based on the power of their name and for that reason they should be given accolades, but innovators they were not, at least not to the extent you declare.'     I am not very familiar with the DSP technology history.  By what research and data you claim that Yamaha has not been inovative and has been 'over credited' ?  

3. Your statement on Clase A amplification is like a pseudo doctor defines flu as &quot; high fever, body ache, ...&quot;.   Yes they are associated with flu, but they are just symptoms not the essence of what flu is.    All Class A amps do generate exessive heat during idle and are alway heavy (but not because of the circuit component requirement, rather just the heat sink -- pure solid metal).  Power supply has nothing to do with Class A or B or C or X....   a good one will only provide an amp adequate transient high current requirement.
(Not consistent load though).   All your long talk on Class A are completely irrelevant to the technology.

----------------------------------

People, from their experience, claim a product or brand to be very good all the time.   It happens to cars, digital cameras, ....  It is NOT blind brand loyalty like you perceived.  I have own two Yamaha receivers ( 1400 is the current one) that I highly recommend.  I've posted in this thread the reason and comparisons that I did.  Why does that offend you surprised me, sort of.   Does ego has anything to do with it? maybe not.  I am just puzzled........</font>

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

<font color='#000000'>What I don't understand is why everyone feels the need to be defensive? I don't think I read one comment in his rather lengthy post about how yamaha was bad. I never said that yamaha was bad. For that matter I don't think anyone here will say that if they knew anything. The point I was trying to make and was echoed by hopjohn is that there other brands out there that make a great product as well. Unless you have experience with other brands it is not fair to discredit them due to your loyalty for your brand. Before I started this thread I asked &quot;What about Pioneer Elite&quot; in another thread. I received 1 response from someone asking the same question. So I thought that I would go at it a little differently. Maybe it was a bit rude and perhaps I could have worded it a bit differently. I will say this, I felt that I proved my point.. Which is that some (NOT ALL) of you base your recommendations on what you like, not with experience using other brands. &nbsp;Throwing out numbers and specs. trying to prove that their brand is better. (we all have learned to hold the Mfrs spec sheet with a grain of salt.)
I just wish that we can all be happy with the brands we own without feeling the need to get into a huge debate on which one is better.</font>

R

Ross

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>&quot;I just wish that we can all be happy with the brands we own without feeling the need to get into a huge debate on which one is better.&quot;

Well said.

best,</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>If price were no object which would you choose to go with a paradigm speaker system?

Onkyo 901
Denon 3805
Yamaha 2400
Yamaha RX-Z1

Thank you.</font>

D

dmoss

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>I just went through that. &nbsp;I never had the chance to hear the receivers. &nbsp;I think all of the receivers are in the same category. &nbsp;I looked for the basics. &nbsp;Low THD, Assignable component video, digital input,outputs. &nbsp;Thx ability, the 7.1 vs 5.1 wasn't really that important to me.( my room is only 18 x16. &nbsp;I am pretty sure that all have clean sound. &nbsp;So it came down to what I perceived as the best value. &nbsp;I mean a buck not spent on a receiver is a buck spent on an Amp or Good wires, or components, &nbsp;so I went with the Yamaha, &nbsp;I have a set of Bo$e 701's I am going to give to my son when the Paradigm Studio 100's get here. &nbsp;I will say that as far as bose go, the yamaha fires them right up. &nbsp;The Bo$e simply are not capable of giving me the kind of rich, distinctive sound I want. &nbsp; I can only tell you that I bot the Yamaha 2400 and the only thing I can see right now is that I wish it had an ethernet port to connect to my computer so I could play the mp 3's. &nbsp;Oh well, I will just burn a bunch on my DVD burner and have to walk over to the DVD Player and play them. &nbsp;I will say the auto setup of surround with the exception of a flat bass worked perfectly.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis