Yamaha Receivers Problem with Net Radio

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I just LOL when I read whining comments about 'that $3 per YEAR' vTuner now charges. Just stop buying that shitty cup of coffee from Starbuck$ and you've recouped some funds for Net Radio (and other nice AV things). :cool:
Hey, I resemble that. :p

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
I just looked on the info screen, and it says I am on v2.65 firmware. My screen still says NET RADIO...is it supposed to still say that or the new airable radio? On the first screen it says radio as a first choice, and then Podcasts as the 2nd choice.

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
Am I supposed to be paying a monthly fee now? It doesn't ask me to.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
I just LOL when I read whining comments about 'that $3 per YEAR' vTuner now charges. Just stop buying that shitty cup of coffee e from Starbuck$ and you've recouped some funds for Net Radio (and other nice AV things). :cool:
LOL, starbucks is overrated and overpriced.

O

Otto Plyot

Junior Audioholic
Just checked my A-780 and all is well with Net Radio.

F

Firebird Tom

Audiophyte
I rate Yamaha service pretty high. Few things are more difficult than trouble shooting over the phone. My first job in engineering was that very thing. The Yamaha techs I dealt with were patient with me and followed through tpo make sure I was taken care of. The big plus was that they were in the US so there wasn't a communication problem. Nowaday that's rare.

My Net radio doesn't work so I appreciate all of the discussion.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis