Yamaha Owners’ Thread (AVR, Pre-pro, Amp)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yamaha suprises me with everything I throw at it, be it music, movie. Its sheer power is unmatchable. Pure direct is holy grail for 2 channel music.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
Stupidest fanboi post ever.

Yes it will sound like an iphone speaker if you play it through the speaker afcourse.

If you use a little common sense and plug in an earphone then you'll get a closer picture. I mean comments like yours are so silly.

If YOU tried some common sense, you’d know this is USELESS. Seriously? A cell phone video? Cmon man...wake up.

No 1 gives a damm about your stupid opinion. You're married to Denon/Marantz, that's what I can say. This video just a Demo, and you seem so negative about yamaha. Why don't you sell that yamaha gear & go complete Denon then instead of making a nuisance here.

You are ignorant. I’ve never been negative about yamaha. I’ve owned/own setup Yamaha gear. Owned plenty of their musical instruments, And atv’s.
You keep saying I’m dissing Yamaha. Wrong.

What part of my previous post you didn't understand? I told you it was a demo. Really what's wrong with you ? Stop derailing the thread. I'm not here to argue with you, but you seem so devoted into trolling, this thread isn't about my stands or anything but about yamaha, if you don't have anything to comment on Yamaha then please kindly refrain from commenting further.

understood the whole post. It’s useless. NOT a demo.

There is a reason why Yamaha sounds a lot better than Denon, they label each and every product on them as "Natural Sound" which translates to more closer to the source.

Denon and its overprocessing eek makes me sick. They may do good for movies cause they have this artificial boost in surround volume, anything else will always sound terrible, even music videos.

Really? Wow that’s sooooo credible.

Lemmerhirt, right now you're kind of annoying us the proud Owners of Yamaha with your shitty posts and I can see you wrote 3 different post instead of quoting us on one post, how bad are you with technology? Do I have to teach you how to quote multiple posts into one?
How small is your brain? Tell me.

Everything is in front of you and yet you failed to accept the truth. Perhaps we the owners of Yamaha have been laughing at you in the inside for your sheer ignorance.

Denon/Marantz isn't what you think it is. There are more issues than ever on Marantz and denon, infact you'll find whole lot of complaints with "Overheating" on Google's first page.

I can personally give my own experience of the X2300W. Also look up Amir's review on the X4700, he clearly mentioned about Denon's overheating issue even while running 2 channel.

Read here, can you?

"Denon AVR-X4700 AVR Review (Updated) | Page 42 | Audio Science Review (ASR) Forum" https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/denon-avr-x4700-avr-review-updated.14493/page-42

Hey brain donor!!!!! You’re the one who’s annoying. You keep saying I’m waving the denon flag and crappin on Yamaha but that’s not true. You just don’t like that I’ve called you out on your nonsensical fanboi Yamaha parade.

If you’re blabbering is so beneficial to the audio community, set up a poll. Whoever gets voted off the island had to leave. Never come back. What do you say?

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
It's never too early for popcorn. Where the f#&k did I put the 3803!?:D

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
Stupidest fanboi post ever.

If YOU tried some common sense, you’d know this is USELESS. Seriously? A cell phone video? Cmon man...wake up.

You are ignorant. I’ve never been negative about yamaha. I’ve owned/own setup Yamaha gear. Owned plenty of their musical instruments, And atv’s.
You keep saying I’m dissing Yamaha. Wrong.

understood the whole post. It’s useless. NOT a demo.

Really? Wow that’s sooooo credible.

Hey brain donor!!!!! You’re the one who’s annoying. You keep saying I’m waving the denon flag and crappin on Yamaha but that’s not true. You just don’t like that I’ve called you out on your nonsensical fanboi Yamaha parade.

If you’re blabbering is so beneficial to the audio community, set up a poll. Whoever gets voted off the island had to leave. Never come back. What do you say?
Yet another poop, without even commenting on the source which I put forward in front of your eyes.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yet another poop, without even commenting on the source which I put forward in front of your eyes.

What sources the video? I did comment on it. Sounds like a recording in a room that needs acoustic treatments.
So what say you? A vote for who leaves the island?

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
What sources the video? I did comment on it. Sounds like a recording in a room that needs acoustic treatments.
So what say you? A vote for who leaves the island?
Looks like you have a very weak eye sight. Look at #540
You need to get off this thread, which is important. You have been creating something out of nothing. Get off this thread.

Link: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/denon-avr-x4700-avr-review-updated.14493/page-42

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
They delivered me the wrong one. I bought the 26" version but they sent the 32". It sits a bit higher to my liking.

Yes it will sound like an iphone speaker if you play it through the speaker afcourse.

If you use a little common sense and plug in an earphone then you'll get a closer picture. I mean comments like yours are so silly.

I record music sometimes with other musicians and have a fair amount of equipment in my house (...But, we are working towards a different goal). I wouldn't even try to show anyone how my gear - speakers/amp/etc sounds over the internet with a recording though man. There are serious limitations for such an attempt (that are hard to overcome)

You could watch this video for now. It should have some useful information for ya.

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
I record music sometimes with other musicians and have a fair amount of equipment in my house (...But, we are working towards a different goal). I wouldn't even try to show anyone how my gear - speakers/amp/etc sounds over the internet with a recording though man. There are serious limitations for such an attempt (that are hard to overcome)

You could watch this video for now. It should have some useful information for ya.
I totally get your point, even saw the video. Peace man.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Never said anything against Yamaha except I dislike some of their interface and proprietary crap. I own and have set up yamaha gear so wtf? I’m not goin around stroking D/M’s dikk.
Unlike the troll king sack B who won’t answer any questions, or reciprocate a conversation. Just spout off about Yamaha Yamaha Yamaha!!!!! And then the moron thinks he’s showing us how AMAZING it sounds with a video, recorded by a cell phone, in his room. How the Fukk is that proof of anything, other than ignorance...
And if lord Yamaha sees fit to emp my junk, fine. As long as he leaves me a new Yamaha.
Lemmerhirt, our good overlord Yamaha just spent 100 million on a R&D facility just to help us achieve grandiose episodes of sonic ecstacy in the near future. As far as engineering clout and R&D funds go, the only other behemoth who can even remotely attempt such a thing is Sony. But, i don't have my hopes up with Sony as their priorities are focused elsewhere.

Considering the above mentioned, i have full faith in our overlord Yamaha to deliver great things. Denon/Marantz pieces of sht will be btchslapped all the way to Chinatown very soon...bwaaahahaha

SUBMIT Lemmerhirt, SUBMIT to thine grand overlord YAMAHA!! You don't wanna be caught (with your pants down) next to a Denon when our overlord Yamaha sends out his EMP armed assassins to lay waste to those Den/Mar pieces of sht. REPENT & SUBMIT.....

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Lemmerhirt, our good overlord Yamaha just spent 100 million on a R&D facility just to help us achieve grandiose episodes of sonic ecstacy in the near future. As far as engineering clout and R&D funds go, the only other behemoth who can even remotely attempt such a thing is Sony. But, i don't have my hopes up with Sony as their priorities are focused elsewhere.

Considering the above mentioned, i have full faith in our overlord Yamaha to deliver great things. Denon/Marantz pieces of sht will be btchslapped all the way to Chinatown very soon...bwaaahahaha

SUBMIT Lemmerhirt, SUBMIT to thine grand overlord YAMAHA!! You don't wanna be caught (with your pants down) next to a Denon when our overlord Yamaha sends out his EMP armed assassins to lay waste to those Den/Mar pieces of sht. REPENT & SUBMIT.....
2A07096B-21C2-4B71-A678-340F39D2F1A8.gif

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
The poor chap thinks that the Marantz, Denon is better than Yamaha. I linked a thread too, which he simply ignored.

Overheating is too bad for electronics, you don't want a dead/damaged AVR after spending $1000 & more.

Yamaha has bigger chassis, so it tends to run cooler and they don't stuff 11 channels into one unit unlike Denon/Marantz do which is another plus point.

Their remotes too are one of a kind, backlit remote is reallly great. Denon has been skimping on this and hasn't changed since 2016...same remote.

Link: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/denon-avr-x4700-avr-review-updated.14493/page-42

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The poor chap thinks that the Marantz, Denon is better than Yamaha. I linked a thread too, which he simply ignored.

Overheating is too bad for electronics, you don't want a dead/damaged AVR after spending $1000 & more.

Yamaha has bigger chassis, so it tends to run cooler and they don't stuff 11 channels into one unit unlike Denon/Marantz do which is another plus point.

Their remotes too are one of a kind, backlit remote is reallly great. Denon has been skimping on this and hasn't changed since 2016...same remote.

I don’t even remember what my actual remote controls look like. I use the Yamaha AV Controller WiFi Remote 100% of the time on my iPad and Phone because they work 100% of the time.

If only every company has the same awesome WiFi remote as Yamaha.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
FYI, Chris did a reset on his CX-A5200 and it seems everything is good again.

I think it’s time to focus on just Yamaha on this Yamaha Owner’s Thread, instead of fighting with Denon/Marantz. :D

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
FYI, Chris did a reset on his CX-A5200 and it seems everything is good again.

I think it’s time to focus on just Yamaha on this Yamaha Owner’s Thread, instead of fighting with Denon/Marantz. :D
When do you expect the CX-A5200's successor to come out? I am not exactly a videophile and 8k etc is not something i care about. But, do u think there may be any further tweaks/improvements on the audio hardware side?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
When do you expect the CX-A5200's successor to come out? I am not exactly a videophile and 8k etc is not something i care about. But, do u think there may be any further tweaks/improvements on the audio hardware side?
I have not heard any news the CX-A5200 successor. But my guess would be 2023-2024.

The RX-A8 has to come out first. With this HDMI 2.1 Panasonic chip issue, probably end of 2021 or early 2022. After all the bugs have been found and fixed, I think 2023-2024 is a reasonable timeline. :D

I think they will improve on the MEASUREMENTS (THD, Noise). Upgrade to the latest DACs. But I doubt they will improve on the actual SOUND QUALITY of the CX-A5200 since it already sounds as good as it gets.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis