yamaha Avr with electric current on body

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Seriously, I have no life.
its totally fine.i checked using multimeter too.i think u may have missed out on the earlier part of the conversation or u may havent got the context.i am getting the same voltage over the receiver at
1.my home
2.cousins home 3kms away
3.friends home 8kms away
4.yamaha authorized service centre

i had already given these guys the details and had told them that its not any problem with local distribution.thats wen they told me lets check at our authorized service centre to confirm.thats why i took it there and there too the same issue repeated.so now u understand how dishonest these guys must be to again suggest this.
for measurements
neutral phase= 230v
phase ground=230v
neutral ground=0v

thats the reading at 2 homes that i tried.the guys at yamaha management in india are just bluffing and trying to wash their hands off this as already i said which jonone seems to understand.they say 3 things:-
1.our devices dont have this leakage.ask them why other similar or diff models have..and thats when they say

2. on all our models a small voltage is there.ask them why then similar or other models at least across india dont have them and then they will start speaking bullshit

reason nobody however smart they may be cant logically ever explain such a huge variation across models and across same models.
we can go round and round trying to blame local voltages etc etc but the fact is yamaha either knows that theres sm sort of design flaw that has been causing this or better there QA simply sucks.
Since they cant and wont and wven those who have it dont ever report or hold them accountable this thing keeps repeating.
only drilling a service centre branch head made hik finally accept that this is an issue and that they will definitly escalate it.now will they or not is smthng else
Doesn't particularly addessmy question...start with describing each homes' central ground and that nothing deviates from such...Personally still suspect your infrastructure...

S

sand87

Audioholic
Doesn't particularly addessmy question...start with describing each homes' central ground and that nothing deviates from such...Personally still suspect your infrastructure...
ok wat about their service centre which they claimed works perfectly?u wud suspect the infrastructure of 3 homes and a yamaha auth service centre but still not the avr huh.

S

sand87

Audioholic
the problem is that the sellers, the dealers,heck even the service heads claim that almost the models they have has this voltage and then u also have same models thatbdont.so go figure.thats wat i said.yamaha knows fully well the issue but since it can hoodwink customers they continue to do that.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Seriously, I have no life.
Personally I'm just not convinced you have the complaint against Yamaha you think you do....and you haven't answered my questions.

S

sand87

Audioholic
Personally I'm just not convinced you have the complaint against Yamaha you think you do....and you haven't answered my questions.
well if apple says that their phones have a speaker issue but the apple fans insist no its their ears then wat can one possibly do rt!!

i dont know if u havent read or not but mail after mail yamaha clearly says this is a defect.their other devices too have it confirmed by their dealers and service centres.yamaha management wont because either ways they then are screwed but over the phn they say both.its like they are self contradicting.
and regarding ur questions u havent still replied as to if u doubt yamaha authorized servcie centre too who checked it at their premises for this fault and confirmed its there on mine and couple of other devices they had there too.infact they showed me.now if u wont trust yamaha authorized servcie centre too then wat can i say.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis