Worst Movie Ever Made?

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Team America has got to be up there. My wife walked out of the room. I fell asleep. The political message got lost with the terrible marionettes trying to act.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Me personally, I thought Bad Santa was one of the worst movies ever made. It happens to be the only one that sticks in my mind of being so bad. Of course there are some cheesy movies. Just look at anything Ed Wood did. However I thought Ed Wood (Johnny Depp, Sarah J. Parker) was actually done pretty good. Funny thing is, that the Ed Wood movie cost more to make than all of Ed Wood's movies combined.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
my rating system

Rock&Roll Ninja said:
Especially if you use my 5-step grade system.

1. Total crap
2. Bad
3. Average
4. Good
5. Excellant.
I start with ordering 2 pizzas and 2 cases cold beer and then the movie rates as follows,

0. Why God why? (ended up throwing up pizza and woke up at hospital after stomach was pumped)
1. WTF were they thinking (finished second pizza and second case of beer and passed out)
2. Is this for real (opened second pizza and second case of beer during first half)
3.Total crap (first pizza and first case of beer over during second half)
4. Bad (finished first pizza and finished first case as movie ended)
5. Average (half pizza gone and half case over)
6. Good (ate a couple of slices and three-four beers)
7. Very Good (had one slice and one beer)
8. Amazing (had couple of bites and couple of sips during first 5 minutes)
9. Surreal (did not touch pizza or beer)

RJB

RJB

Audioholic
Please add any of the "Ernest" movies to the list...plus the all time "Mr. Woods" favourite - Plan 9 From Outer Space... :eek:

Johnny Canuck

Johnny Canuck

Banned
I have to disagree with the Catwoman choice as worst movie. I didn't care really about the story. Any warmblooded man had to be impressed with Halle Berry. She was in amazing shape and those lips....man. H-O-T.

That said, I didn't pay for my viewing. Would have made it a little worse I guess. I was still entertained based on the eye candy factor alone.

Johnny Canuck

Johnny Canuck

Banned
I have to disagree with the Catwoman choice as worst movie. I didn't care really about the story. Any warmblooded man had to be impressed with Halle Berry. She was in amazing shape and those lips....man. H-O-T.

That said, I didn't pay for my viewing. Would have made it a little worse I guess. I was still entertained based on the eye candy factor alone.

I did recently see some of Rocky V on TV and wow. Did That suck. How has Sylvester Stallone ever been paid to act?

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
He directed and produced to pay himself...... And I am a Rocky fan. But that one did suckkkkkkk

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
....."Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes".....about 1980....camera tricks would show whole tomatoes moving across the kitchen floor and a woman would scream and stuff, haha.....

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
Can a movie that is intentionally trying to be bad, to be a spoof of low budget horror movies, really be considered with truly bad movies? In the case of "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" (1978), it was bad on purpose. I think that takes it out of contention for worst picture. Worst picture should be reserved for those movies that everyone involved thought it would be great, a blockbuster, but for whatever reason it just failed on every count. Movies like "Ishtar" deserve to be in this category of worst film, or "The Conqueror" with John Wayne as Genghis Khan.

C

Chaos_Cow

Audiophyte
Please, Stallone's worst movie has to be Get Carter.

The two worst movies in my book, however, were, in opposite order of how much I hate them:
1.) Daredevil. This is especially bad because some people were delusioned into liking it. Maybe they were sitting in the silent bathtub or whatever that thing is that the blind guy managed to build, but everything was HORRENDOUS. The action was quite terrible, the characters were unbelievable, the bad guy was TOTALLY non-threatening, the acting oh god the acting, and the script was straight up stupid. Wait, what was the bad guy's plot? Oh, he had none? You mean the city wasn't in danger! GREAT SCOTT! No urgency AT ALL! And Elektra LIVED, meaning that besides his father being killed by the mob years ago, there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against the villain! What the heck. I think I'm right. I might be wrong. If so, whatever, it was still horrible.

2.) Even worse, Legally Blonde 2. It was just offensive. The first movie's message was basically, like so many other movies, that I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Whatever, it was nice, Elle did things fairly against the kind of prejudice attractive white females feel. My heart bled for her, really. Either way, she worked for her results and ended up getting them honestly; she fought the good fight and made the right decision in the end. In the SECOND movie, the writers have to be spiting us. She cheats her way to the top thanks to her connections in her crap sorority. She exploits all of the friendships of those around her, and goes on a crusade to get her heinous dog's mom back from animal testing. It presents a horribly lopsided view wherein she believes that cosmetics shouldn't be tested on animals, when the alternative is to test them on humans. What? Oh, okay, maybe it's a message against cosmetic companies in general. BZZT. WRONG. Elle is vain and the OTHER half of the movie advocates doing one's best with makeup and designer clothing to make you look more appealing. How can you reconcile her vendetta against cosmetics with her obsession with physical beauty, when you're happy as soon as you're prettier? Not only is this movie devoid of humor, it is downright offensive. It offends all the senses; the visual with horrible acting, the aural with the obnoxious tones of voices, the sense of humor with its horrendous jokes, your sense of intelligence when it BLUDGEONS you with its limousine liberal messages, and your sense of decency for its pettiness and complete lack of character. I loathe it, and I hope she joins her husband in the career graveyard soon. (Actually, I feel kind of bad for Ryan Philippe. He's not THAT bad.)

Oh, I hate that movie.

F

Flynn939

Audiophyte
Troll 2

ok now i don't care how aweful the movies you have all seen are... the fact is that THIS MOVIE is the undisputed king of crap... you have not lived until you see it. SO DO IT NOW!

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
The worst movie had to be Swordfish. The acting was sub-par and the plot made no sense. The only thing that made it not a complete waste of my $8 was Halley Berry's breasts.

I'd give the nod to Battlefield Earth as second worst. I am a Forrest Whitaker fan and I was embarrassed for him.

Third would have to be Something About Mary. I changed the channel after the zipper scene.

I feel I have to defend a few movies that were panned here.

Bubba Ho-Tep was awesome. Bruce Campbell as Elvis, Ossie Davis as JFK, a mummy in cowboy boot sucking souls out of old peoples' anuses. What's not to like.

Also, I loved Dangerous Liasons. I became a huge Malkovitch fan after that movie. I'm also a fan of the novel and the other movie, Valmont.

Jim

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Bloodrayne, and any other crap from Uwe Boll are going to be the worst movies.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
The poster Flynn39, a few threads up is right. Troll 2 is perhaps the king of bad movies. If you have not seen it, don't dare to claim another is the worst movie.... :D

Troll 2 is.... it's just... I don't have sufficient words to describe what I witnessed.....

I previously thought I know of some very bad movies, and I responded a couple of years ago in this thread, with what I thought was a bad movie. I noticed this movie in IMDB rated as near the worst movie ever. I happened to see it on the Dish Network guide one night, and decided to watch it....

*WOW*

-Chris

Last edited:
stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE, the worst movie ever written, acted, filmed period.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
I can't recall having seen a worse movie than Tideland. I am usually a Terry Gilliam fan, but I flat out couldn't stand that one.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Bloodrayne, and any other crap from Uwe Boll are going to be the worst movies.
I hear ya dude. House of the Dead??? Gimme a break. Why the hell do they let that charlatan continue to make movies?!?!?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'd have to say Battlefield Earth easily wins as the worst movie ever made in my book. Nothing else has touched it yet, and there are a lot of terrible movies out there.

Pheaton

Pheaton

Audioholic
Hi,
The worst two movies that I have seen are Babe, Pig in the City (should have been called Babe beyond Thunderdome), and Dungeons and Dragons.

I saw both of them in the theater and wanted my money back!

Pheaton

P.S. Wait forgot about Event Horizon. It started as a bad sci-fi movie and turned into a bad horror movie. The result was one of the worst movies that I have seen.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis