Who Wants to Play with Me?

N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
I'm doomed,unless DeSean Jackson grabs three touchdowns and throws the one he intercepts in for a touchdown:eek: :rolleyes: :(
I've seen crazier things happen. Jackson is a wildcard, he can do great things or fumble the ball on the 1 yard line as he runs in for a touchdown:eek:
I'm just glad I had Vernon Davis in. Who knew?

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I can't believe the Skins blew that 4 and goal last night and muffed the snap...:mad:. It cost me the freaking game and its not like Phillie's deserved it, but the Skins are really bad! Up by 26 and to lose like that sucks.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I can't believe the Skins blew that 4 and goal last night and muffed the snap...:mad:. It cost me the freaking game and its not like Phillie's deserved it, but the Skins are really bad! Up by 26 and to lose like that sucks.
You had it coming after you took advantage of a Breesless version of my team. :mad: We are now tied for the division and you're going downtown like donkey kong.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
You had it coming after you took advantage of a Breesless version of my team. :mad: We are now tied for the division and you're going downtown like donkey kong.
Huh.. Brees played... just didn't put up the numbers and BTW...that was another freaky night? Vinatieri miss a chip shot FG and another kick hit the camera:eek:. I believe the Ravens played the Browns that week;) lol. In the end, it all balances out......:)
You get another shot in week 12...:p:D

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Huh.. Brees played... just didn't put up the numbers and BTW...that was another freaky night? Vinatieri miss a chip shot FG and another kick hit the camera:eek:. I believe the Ravens played the Browns that week;) lol. In the end, it all balances out......:)
You get another shot in week 12...:p:D
Vengeance is coming:D:p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks Bill for jinxing my game. Anybody want Westbrook for a Chiefs player? Dude can't stay healthy enough and just isn't getting the numbers he had last season.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Just busting your chops, Bill. I wish I could get on FF at work. This sucks. And I even have admin access to our web filter, but wouldn't want to get in trouble for FF. :p

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Saw's I voted for you. With 3 more to play, IMO its in the bag...:eek:;):)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
damn, my season is done. Unless Turner goes tit for tat with Chris Johnson.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
damn, my season is done. Unless Turner goes tit for tat with Chris Johnson.
I was dead in the water till CJ went off:rolleyes: If only I had the for sight to start Sanchez..... Palmer is on the the trading block for a wr:)

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Sanchez is a roller coaster ride though.
Ya, but with the fins pass defense and the last game the two played it would have been a safe bet. Schaub will still get most of the starts for me since he is averaging almost 36 a game, the problem is that if the houston's new starting RB gets on a roll it will hurt his numbers:( . On a happier not the fins still beat the stinking jets:p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Turner needs to get 360 yards rushing with 4 TDs for me to win tonight. I say he has that by 3rd quarter.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Anyone want to take over my team? I just dont have time to deal with it.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You're taken care of Jamie. My buddy Todd is makin it happen. You just worry about makin good sound and smokin good things, buddy.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis