Who Wants to Play with Me?

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Was great until I saw my team wasn't set right. I set it on like Wednesday, but I log in and Trent Edwards is my QB.:rolleyes:

Oh well at least it happened on a insane week for mister squad.

Kind of funny how my auto draft team is insanely better than my team in this league. LOL.
That Trent Edwards to T.O. connection just might... ahh never mind ;)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Bump....!

Hey Brute Squad, I have a trade request if your interested!:)

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats to all of our winners, Those Pats are some team I can't believe their skills unreal.I hope you guys all enjoy the baseball playoffs I know I am , for sure..:)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Congrats to all of our winners, Those Pats are some team I can't believe their skills unreal.I hope you guys all enjoy the baseball playoffs I know I am , for sure..:)
oh....its you...:p. MD Jones was a killer this week. Nice comeback from last week. The Phillies are looking good but what the HELL happened to the Eagles.....:eek:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
oh....its you...:p. MD Jones was a killer this week. Nice comeback from last week. The Phillies are looking good but what the HELL happened to the Eagles.....:eek:
I know what the heck did happen, I have been getting this from everyone, tough to be a Birds fan right now,:eek:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Here we go again football fanatics, another Football Sunday is upon us already,Do these weeks just fly by or what?,I am pumped up over the Phillies success and they don't play for awhile so todays Football is the fix.Oh yeah the Eagles play on Monday night, lol.
Good luck everyone and enjoy the games today I dont know where everyone is , but it is perfect football weather in the Northeast today.
Vikings V. Steelers prolly the game of the week, Brett looks forward to the cold outdoor game, his element. Have a great Day D-Bags.
Go Phillies, Go Eagles I think ;) sawz..

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm in a very close one. Stupid me not starting Ricky Williams.:rolleyes:

Flush might win tomorrow.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I'm in a very close one. Stupid me not starting Ricky Williams.:rolleyes:

Flush might win tomorrow.
Well if I learned one think this weekend, just play your best player and try not to think to much....:rolleyes:. What the hell was I thinking, sitting Chad Johnson and Steven Jackson and using guy's from the waiver wire. Hopefully I'll be able to hold on, but Pounders has the Eagles ST/D playing the Redskins ....:(

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Well if I learned one think this weekend, just play your best player and try not to think to much....:rolleyes:. What the hell was I thinking, sitting Chad Johnson and Steven Jackson and using guy's from the waiver wire. Hopefully I'll be able to hold on, but Pounders has the Eagles ST/D playing the Redskins ....:(
Yeah that's not good, but the skins might just win. Remember the eagles lost to the raiders last week.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Or you could get better guys. Like Miles Austin:D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I'm doomed,unless DeSean Jackson grabs three touchdowns and throws the one he intercepts in for a touchdown:eek: :rolleyes: :(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis