Who Wants to Play with Me?

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Im already looking to next week against the commish:eek:
My qb is on bye, and his boy brady goes against the colts:eek: Gonna be tough as he beat me in week 1 with Schaub having an injury and bad game, but Im ready this time.... Ronnie Brown loves TB:D ,Vikings D eating up Detroit, and with the way houston ran all over the bills CJ should pop a 40 pointer:)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Im already looking to next week against the commish:eek:
My qb is on bye, and his boy brady goes against the colts:eek: Gonna be tough as he beat me in week 1 with Schaub having an injury and bad game, but Im ready this time.... Ronnie Brown loves TB:D ,Vikings D eating up Detroit, and with the way houston ran all over the bills CJ should pop a 40 pointer:)
CJ had another huge one called back yesterday. Hey I thought getting BS on a AP bye was a good thing....you never know:eek:.

Pheaton

Pheaton

Audioholic
CJ had another huge one called back yesterday. Hey I thought getting BS on a AP bye was a good thing....you never know:eek:.
Hi,
You should realize by now that it does not matter who is on a bye, I AM THE BRUTE SQUAD!

Seriously, Greg Olsen had an insane game. And Aaron Rogers has scored lots of points lately, not that I am complaining.

Only a few more weeks until playoffs, someone is going to have to turn on the jets this week to catch me.

Pheaton

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I'll beat Saw's to the punch today and wish you all some good luck, except the big babies....:D. I 'll wish him luck next weekend....;):)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Let's see if I can pull the upset. You all owe me if I help bring Todd back to Earth.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Let's see if I can pull the upset. You all owe me if I help bring Todd back to Earth.
Its a good thing he seems like the reserved type? If I had his record, I'd be killing you all....:p.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Cadillac has 4 yds rushing. That's 2 more than I thought he was good for. :eek:

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Look at the volume dealers putting up the points this week:D Injuries and HWard, along with GBs refusal to run the ball have kept me in check, but still looking good:p

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Look at the volume dealers putting up the points this week:D Injuries and HWard, along with GBs refusal to run the ball have kept me in check, but still looking good:p
Yup Jamie handed me a beating today.:eek: My QB did not produce.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm liking my chances this weekend. Let's hope for a 100 point affair tonight.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
You'll still need to contend with Brady, he'll make it close.

Yup Jamie handed me a beating today.:eek: My QB did not produce.
It was Jamies team, but the new guy (Todd) revamped TVD. I'll give kudos to both....:)

PS: I'm jsut happy because you and James lost....:D.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Tonight I shall sleep in the victor's bed.

If my wife lets me, that is.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
WOW.. how in the hell did the Pats manage to lose that game.. unbelievable... wow...

If they get that first down theres a good chance I could have beaten scott too... daaaaamnnnnnn

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
WOW.. how in the hell did the Pats manage to lose that game.. unbelievable... wow...

If they get that first down theres a good chance I could have beaten scott too... daaaaamnnnnnn
It would have sucked cause both the colts and I would have lost:D If Addia would have scored it still would have been a 1 point win. What a game....HARP time continues with a lil scotch:eek:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja

Holy crap....I went to bed with about 4 minutes left "WOW" just about says it all!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis