Which brand makes the best quality loudspeakers?

Who makes the best speakers

• Aperion Audio

Votes: 22 3.1%
  • Axiom Audio

Votes: 18 2.5%
  • B&W

Votes: 155 21.9%
  • Harman (JBL, Infinity, Revel)

Votes: 158 22.3%
  • Klipsch

Votes: 107 15.1%
  • Martin Logan

Votes: 60 8.5%
  • Paradigm

Votes: 80 11.3%
  • Polk

Votes: 40 5.7%
  • PSB

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • RBH Sound

Votes: 42 5.9%

• Total voters
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Less than $1000 mark, the Dynaudio EMIT 10, small bookshelf speakers, and I never heard a Dynaudio I didn´t like

£630 in UK which is around $840. Not sure where to get Dynaudio in the US.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I think that my 12-year-old Infinity P363s can compete with most inexpensive speakers sold today The Absolute Sound and Stereophile have given them rave reviews. I'm more than happy with them Might even be better than my revered DCM Time Windows from the 1980s

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I think that my 12-year-old Infinity P363s can compete with most inexpensive speakers sold today The Absolute Sound and Stereophile have given them rave reviews. I'm more than happy with them Might even be better than my revered DCM Time Windows from the 1980s
Nice :)

But ... does it matter what other people think, what matters is what you think :cool:
Reviewers have other criteria than you :)

What matters is your musical experience, not the musical experience of John Atkinson in Stereophile!

If a product gets a nice review in Stereophile or the Absolute Sound doesn´t mean it will fit me or you :rolleyes:
If a product gets a nice review in Audioholics doesn´t mean it will fit me or you :rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis