What VINYL ONLY Are Ya Listening To? Thread! ;)

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Run-DMC - Raising Hell (30th Anniversary Edition) - LP Picture Disc Vinyl -  Ear Candy Music
RUN-DMC Raising Hell

Run-DMC - Raising Hell (2xLP - Picture Disc Reissue)
Run-DMC - Raising Hell (2xLP - Picture Disc Reissue)
RUN-DMC Raising Hell

Mega-cool pressing to look at, but absolutely horrible to listen to....

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wednesday afternoon 'southern rock', Richard Betts' first solo album, 1974. One of the 'original' members of The Allman Bros, sang their hit "Ramblin' Man"

IMG_3936.JPG

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Last night's album listen. This one of three albums I recieved a week ago and I just cracked it last night. It came with a download coupon as well. The pressing was nice and clean and I didnt find any residue on my discwasher brush after cleaning it.

IMG_6201.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Re discovering my Vinyl collection after investing in a digital tracking force gauge and adjusting the tracking force. Also placing some feet under the table. Everything just sounds great! Rega Planar 3 with a Rega Carbon Cart.

Attachments

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Already posted this on another thread but I have been listening to my Pure Prairie League LP today. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
After watching James Bond's latest on bluray, I listened to a little bit of Johnny Winter "Before the Storm"
IMG_6246.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wednesday afternoon 'southern rock', Richard Betts' first solo album, 1974. One of the 'original' members of The Allman Bros, sang their hit "Ramblin' Man"

View attachment 53038
Richard Betts? I never knew him as anything but Dickie Betts with the Allman Brothers. You learn something new every day. :)

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis