What to do next ....

Patrick Kennedy

Patrick Kennedy

Audioholic
PSX_20190812_184846.jpg
what a surprise when i got home this morning after my 7 days of hiking in the wilderness :D

BTW... no this is not the TV i use for my home theater :p

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
(Carefull, Bill... don't want Danzilla to relapse! :eek: He's been doing so well lately, and all!)
:p:D:cool:
You know what I've decided? Quitting is for quitters!!! And I'm no quitter!!! Me and my PB 4000's on a beach in the pale moonlight! :eek:

Patrick Kennedy

Patrick Kennedy

Audioholic
Help require.

Both my subs are connected to me AV. But there is no sound coming from my subs. I know that my AV is detecting both of my subs, but no base coming out.

Any input on my problem?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Help require.

Both my subs are connected to me AV. But there is no sound coming from my subs. I know that my AV is detecting both of my subs, but no base coming out.

Any input on my problem?
Are your speakers set to SMALL?
Did you select LFE, or LFE+Mains?
Have you tried also, unplugging your system for 10 seconds, then plugging it back in?
Try these and let us know. :)

Patrick Kennedy

Patrick Kennedy

Audioholic
Are your speakers set to SMALL?
Did you select LFE, or LFE+Mains?
Have you tried also, unplugging your system for 10 seconds, then plugging it back in?
Try these and let us know. :)
As you can see. I am all on small, but i dont know if i should use monaural or left + right
PSX_20190908_222229.jpg

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Ok. So what soundtrack did you select on the disk? If you press display, or info or something like that it should show on screen which mode it’s in, and which speakers are active(some AVR’s show that on the front).

Patrick Kennedy

Patrick Kennedy

Audioholic
Ok. So what soundtrack did you select on the disk? If you press display, or info or something like that it should show on screen which mode it’s in, and which speakers are active(some AVR’s show that on the front).
I was watching a movie on netflix. I havent tried yet a 4k disk to test it.

Could it be a bad wired connection on the back of my subwoofer. There is two place to connect my LFE. INPUT 1 AND 2

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I was watching a movie on netflix. I havent tried yet a 4k disk to test it.
Well, it’s possible(not sure how likely) that Netflix is set to 2.0 and the AVR is set to straight or direct. Do the surrounds work?
Can you scroll through different “surround modes”. I think your remot has a button that says “surround” on it. Have you tried that? Also, have you verified output settings on Netflix? What are you streaming Netflix with?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis