What styles of music genres do you very regularly listen to? Just Curious.

What styles of music genres do you very regularly listen to?

• Rock

• Pop

• Hip Hop / Rap

• Country

• R&B /Soul

• Classical

• Folk

• Electronic

• Jazz

• Other not listed above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Rock and blues most of the time. My kids like country so I also listen to a fair amount of current country music.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Court of the Crimson King is an all timer for sure. :)
They weren't even done writing it when they went into the studio to record that one, either. It was done pretty quickly.

When I worked at a music store in the mid-'70s, I went downstairs for some reason (the teaching rooms were near the stairway) and I heard sections of '21st Century Schizoid Man' and 'Mirrors' being played repeatedly, so I went to the room where that teacher worked. He was transcribing it.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
They weren't even done writing it when they went into the studio to record that one, either. It was done pretty quickly.

When I worked at a music store in the mid-'70s, I went downstairs for some reason (the teaching rooms were near the stairway) and I heard sections of '21st Century Schizoid Man' and 'Mirrors' being played repeatedly, so I went to the room where that teacher worked. He was transcribing it.
Nice!

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Spock…I.…can’t…..fight…..the…..swifties. It’s not logical captain.
Lol, Remember the episode on ST with them Little Furry "Tribbles" When I hear about, Swifty fans, this is what they remind me of.:);) Sorry OP, not trying to Derail your thread I'll stop now, Couldn't help myself.;)
1723555975347.png

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I’m no swifty, but she did a really cool song with Bon Iver. But that’s it…

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I’m no swifty, but she did a really cool song with Bon Iver. But that’s it…
Yes, she did was very nicely done. She is a very nice looking woman, but hey, worse out there for sure. Woman has a great marketing manager. From what I've read she's worth over a billion now.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, she did was very nicely done. She is a very nice looking woman, but hey, worse out there for sure. Woman has a great marketing manager. From what I've read she's worth over a billion now.
Famous, hot, and rich. And relatively young. A very nice combination. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis