What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
A square with an "X" on it? I have no idea what you do with that :p

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Had to re-buy these:
Most of my Led Zep CD's were ruined and this 4CD set has everything I want or need.

The just released WOZ 75th Anniversary. Had the 70th, but it got ruined and I never got to see it on BD.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My 70th special edition got stolen. Not sure if I will buy a super duper 75th edition or the standard one. Needed a HDMI cable and these were on sale:

and needed one of these too

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Did you at least get to see it on BD? I was thinking about the big set, but it's a little too much stuff for me. Dang those cables look expensive.

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
Klipsch_Quintet_IV_System_nogrilles_670.jpg

Klipsch Quintet

Part of a birthday present for a friend who has a small apt.

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
009.jpg

Tired of tripping over shop vacs so I installed this late in the summer to keep the sawdust down.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
They are Ferrari gray. $700.00 for 1 gallon of paint.....
Well, included in that $700, there's the gallon of paint, and a lifetime supply of earplugs for his neighbors.
I have never seen a sound system cause paint to flake and fall from a ceiling like snow.
Except at Walter's.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Did you at least get to see it on BD? I was thinking about the big set, but it's a little too much stuff for me. Dang those cables look expensive.
I had a little problem with Monoprice site saying I am not who I am, so had to find something else quick. The Emo 3.5mm to was much more expensive than the Monoprice, but still only $7 and is nicer than the ones offered at PE. The HDMI was on sale and cheaper than Bluejeans and I would get them in one shipment, so I ordered from them. Was only like $30 shipped.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
He doesn't have the room for both of them right now. So I graciously told him I'd store one for him :rolleyes: :D
That's what I like about you - you're always willing to take one for the team. ;) :D

On an unrelated (related) note, I think that I'll start up a Twister team called the Twist-Offs.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Was out and decided to drop by BB since it was in the same complex as the pet store. This was on sale for $14.99.

Listened to the FS52s and they definitely sound better than the FS51s. They were on sale for $125 ea. (same as Amazon currently) but I'll see if they go lower around Black Friday and probably pick a pair up.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis