What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Because Fuzz is being all 007 about his purchase...I bought some reduced calorie food for Niki today.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Because Fuzz is being all 007 about his purchase...I bought some reduced calorie food for Niki today.
Well, it's a used item so I'd rather have it in hand before I go spilling the beans. Just in case the guy sends me something broken or worse yet a box full of snapshots of him in drag. I didn't buy this from Alex so I'm pretty sure I'm safe from the latter.

Speaking of dog food, Copper hates the Back to Basics food we got him. There isn't too much left so we'll probably be switching him back Taste of the Wild next go around.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What variety of Back to Basics did you get him?

As for your new purchase, it would appear to be a used multi-channel amp...and now I'm upset. What, my craptastic Emos aren't good enough for you? :mad: :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
What variety of Back to Basics did you get him?

As for your new purchase, it would appear to be a used multi-channel amp...and now I'm upset. What, my craptastic Emos aren't good enough for you? :mad: :D
It was grain free lamb and potato. I'm not sure if we should try a different flavor or just go back to the other stuff.

I can honestly say I've never been tempted to buy an Emo............ever. So it's not just you :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is the jacket that I bought this week. I wanted to return it at first because I'm not a huge fan of the color in person, but after wearing it about three times, I've grown to really like it. Not the color, yet, but the jacket sure is comfortable.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I love Carhart jackets. Good thing I like standard black jackets though :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
This is the jacket that I bought this week. I wanted to return it at first because I'm not a huge fan of the color in person, but after wearing it about three times, I've grown to really like it. Not the color, yet, but the jacket sure is comfortable.

So because you like the UPS guy so well you have decided to start dressing like him?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, I'm being teased too. This is the picture the guy sent me today, just to let me know he's not sending me a box full of rocks or weird sex toys or something. :eek:
Yeah, because pictures never lie. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Earlier, I was envious of your ability to buy stuff. Now, I'm also envious of your internet dating optimism.
Doesn't it really count as optimism when your standards are so low?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis