What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I like it. I bought it awhile ago and paid over $20 for it though :(
Cool Phil looking forward to it.

Should have just got Dredd :)
I have Dredd and kinda liked it. I need to re-watch it with the new sub. I was looking at the cover and it reminded me of Dredd. :)

The Steven Wilson disc is pretty good. The DTS-HD MA live tracks are great.
I know you have another one by him. This the newest one?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
i've bought some clothes and a few other things in the last couple days
3 pairs of levis 511 line 8 skinny pants (forest night, legion blue, sand)
5 pairs of express photographer pants (navy, motor, black, licorice)
indiana jones bluray set
a small sheet of galvanized steel, some jb weld, and rustoleum rubber sealant so i can patch a hole in my a/c drain pan
2 100W e11 mini halogen bulbs for my ceiling fan
the current humble bundle
2 gift bags

About The Raid - It's more like Dredd looks like The Raid, rather than the other way around :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
How did they copy it? The Raid was released a year before Dredd came out :D

Merantau is also good if you feel like seeing the same dude from The Raid in another fighting movie. Silat is badass and I'd like to see some more indonesian martial arts films.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Merantau is also good if you feel like seeing the same dude from The Raid in another fighting movie. Silat is badass and I'd like to see some more indonesian martial arts films.
Cool Thanks Phil! I'll check it out it's on Netflix. :) Phew thought I had to spend more monies. :D

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Ah. Well, they made it fairly different. Same basic concept though. I definitely enjoyed both movies :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Chocolate and Ong Bak are better than the Protector, but the Protector was done with a larger budget and is still a lot of fun. Tony Jaa is awesome and the stunts are ridiculous, old school Chinese action flick style action.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Tony Jaa is awesome and I've also watched Chocolate which is good.

I'm sure Ip Man has been talked about here, but if you've not watched it yet, you should.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah I watched the first 2 IP man a couple of years ago and loved them both equally. I have yet to see the third one.
For anyone looking for the best remastered Bruce Lee films this is it. You will need to have a multi-format BD/DVD player like an Oppo 980H(With firmware hack) or newer to see it. Only movie missing is ETD, which is on BD: Bruce Lee 30th Anniversary Commemorative Box Set DVD: Amazon.co.uk: Bruce Lee, Miao Ker Hsiu, Nora Miao, Kim Tai Jong, Gig Young, James Tien, Hugh O'Brian, Chuck Norris, Tien Feng, Malalene, Unicorn Chan, Maria Yi, Dean Jagger, Malissa Longo, Rob

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I can't believe any of you thought Chocolate was any good. That movie was BEYOND stupid. I mean if you are grading it on the girl's martial arts prowess alone I guess it's decent but I just couldn't get past the dumb plot and the fact that the chick could take so much damage and still fight.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I don't watch martial arts films for plot...and pretty much any fighting film has the protagonist and/or primary antagonist take a ton of damage and still fight. All the regular guys go down after a few hits.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis