What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Just setup the Eversolo DMP-A6 I ordered. Looking to upgrade my streamer and DAC from the Blusound Node 130 I was using As a streamer and the DAC in my Rotel preamp. Hooked up with the same optic cable I was using for the Node for now. Ordered RCA cables so I can bypass the Rotel DAC.
IMG_4627.jpeg

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Just setup the Eversolo DMP-A6 I ordered. Looking to upgrade my streamer and DAC from the Blusound Node 130 I was using As a streamer and the DAC in my Rotel preamp. Hooked up with the same optic cable I was using for the Node for now. Ordered RCA cables so I can bypass the Rotel DAC.
View attachment 68246
Wouldn't you want S/PDIF 75Ω "digital" cable to pass a digital signal cleanly?

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Yes thanks for the replies. any digital connection will be processed through the Rotel DAC. So both the optical cable I have now and a coaxial digital cable would be the same. Using the analog input with RCA cables will bypass the Rotel DAC and pass through the analog signal from the Eversolo. I could use the XLR input but that’s being used by the CD player. Eventually I’ll probably try the DMP-A8, so I can input the CD player into it with the XLR cables and then connect the Eversolo to the preamp through XLRs.

M

Mark of Cenla

Full Audioholic
I recently bought a Rockville subwoofer for my bedroom stereo, and I really like it. It has an eight inch driver, and it makes plenty of bass. Peace and goodwill.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis