What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
One of my record orders came in.
IMG_2109.jpg

I bought this battery powered pressure washer to help me wash my 31 foot trailer/cottage. With only 600 PSI, I dont expect much except for rinsing off the soap. Its a step up from a bucket and sponge.

IMG_2111.jpg

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
One of my record orders came in.
View attachment 67874

I bought this battery powered pressure washer to help me wash my 31 foot trailer/cottage. With only 600 PSI, I dont expect much except for rinsing off the soap. Its a step up from a bucket and sponge.

View attachment 67875
Well at least you don't have to worry it will strip the paint. Does that battery match anything else you have or another to add to the stack?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Well at least you don't have to worry it will strip the paint. Does that battery match anything else you have or another to add to the stack?
Green Works makes a mower too which I may purchase depending on the reviews. If not, just add it to the stack.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I got a new GPS for bike riding. My old one, An eTrex 22+ was hard to see the small screen. The new Garmin Montana 700i has a giant 5' diagonal screen.

It's a bit large for hiking light, but for the bike I can mount it.

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
A very long story made short, the company where I work has made an accommodation for me until my surgery in Oct. and the 4 month recovery period after. They bought me a really nice chair where I can sit and do a mind numbing, repetitious job for what ever hours I want. I'm working 7am-noon, and that's all I can handle right now. I've been given permission to wear full over ear noise canceling headphones. I ordered these SONY products for compatibility, ease of use, and cost ($600 with a 256 GB SD micro card).
Telephony Communication Device Gadget Audio equipment Guitar accessory
Output device Violet Material property Gadget Audio equipment

Sony recommends a software called Music Center for PC. I downloaded it and its very easy to use. I've copied over my small collection of downloads and have ripped 50 CD's the last 2 nights. The digital player and headphones arrive Sunday, so I should have a couple of hundred done by then. I've been focusing on symphonies so far, but tonight I'm ripping some rock and jazz. Just finishing with Steely Dan and Donald Fagen's CD's now. I do have the ability to mentally entertain myself while working, so the 'mind numbing' repetition has become 'enjoyable'(?). On Monday, armed with a digital music player and wireless noise canceling cans, I'll be having a lot more fun at work

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Just got a Sonos Move 2 in black along with a wall-mounting and a case. Amazing how loud it can get to fill a room with sound. Needed something I could plug in and play indoors and take outdoors as needed. Will be testing it out at the lake.
IMG_4489.jpeg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
My Father's Day gift to me.
IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg
IMG_2158.jpg

I opened it up and it was a mess inside because all there was seperating the two halves was this flimsy foam.
IMG_2159.jpg

I opened it up and it was a mess inside because all there was seperating the two halves was this flimsy foam.

IMG_2160.jpg

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I got a new GPS for bike riding. My old one, An eTrex 22+ was hard to see the small screen. The new Garmin Montana 700i has a giant 5' diagonal screen.

It's a bit large for hiking light, but for the bike I can mount it.

I got a nice surprise today. Though this has arrived, the bike mount was supposed to take another week+ to arrive, but it will be here by the end of the day today.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Yesterday, I had to buy a replacement canister filter for the 40 gallon aquarium, plus a backup aquarium water heater. Everything is working just fine.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Air Purifier for Bedroom with True H13 HEPA 3-in-1 Filters, Pet Air Purifiers for Home Cat Pee Smell, Covers Up to 990 Ft², Quiet 360° intake Air Cleaner for Allergies Dust Smoke Odor Dander
Gonna visit my high school buddy and his wife in Tarpon Springs, and they have a cat. I'm allergic to cats so I purchased this as well as Zyrtec pills, Visine eye drops, and an inhaler. The cat hasn't been in that room in years and there's no carpet so I think I might be ok. I actually ate dinner inside with them last visit and I was fine for about 2 hours. They have vacuumed the bedroom again so I'm thinking I have a good chance. Cat allergies are tough if you want to visit friends that have them.
1718481978808.png

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yesterday, I had to buy a replacement canister filter for the 40 gallon aquarium, plus a backup aquarium water heater. Everything is working just fine.
I have a 40-gallon freshwater tank with 2 fire mouths and a few cherry barbs. I'm currently using 2 HOB 30 - 40-gallon filters and so far, it works for me. Is there any benefit to using a canister filter for this small of a tank? Just curious and thanks.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I just ordered a metal detector. About 50+ years ago when I was around 10-14 years old I buried a time capsule in my parent's yard. I know generally where it is but the problem is that my dad had a wheelchair ramp attached to the house and the bush I used for reference is gone.

In this 1964 photo it's to the left and out from under the bush in the center of the photo.

1964a.jpg

Today that bush is gone and there is a pea stone driveway and ramp. I think that it's out from the ramp and I've done some digging. But I have he feeling it's under the pea stone which also has a layer of gravel below. Very hard digging.

2024 06 15 15 08 45.jpg

I know that there is a $5 bill and almost certainly some coins. I've forgotten what else. It's in a plastic tub.

Otherwise my son has suggested many times that he'd enjoy it as a hobby. But prime is that I want that time capsule!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I have a 40-gallon freshwater tank with 2 fire mouths and a few cherry barbs. I'm currently using 2 HOB 30 - 40-gallon filters and so far, it works for me. Is there any benefit to using a canister filter for this small of a tank? Just curious and thanks.
Generally, depending on the filter, much more media can be contained in it and your maintenance periods are much further in between. I ran a canister filter on my 40 gallon and would only clean the filter every 6 to 8 months. I was also able to adjust the return water flow to give me the exact amount of surface movement that I wanted, which is much harder to do with a HOB type filter.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Generally, depending on the filter, much more media can be contained in it and your maintenance periods are much further in between. I ran a canister filter on my 40 gallon and would only clean the filter every 6 to 8 months. I was also able to adjust the return water flow to give me the exact amount of surface movement that I wanted, which is much harder to do with a HOB type filter.
THX

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis