What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Renewed ELAC SUB1225 12 inch from Amazon for $164 and added a 2-year warranty for $18. Never had a sub before and wanted to extend the bass a bit on my Infinity P363 towers and not spend a lot of $$.
Congratulations. Once you hear a sub you can’t go back. You’ll be hooked for life like I was. Enjoy!

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Save the peated stuff for a cold or rain chilled day. You'll appreciate it more that way.
I have an old bottle of White Horse Scotch from the '60's with the old style spring cap. Came from my boss' stash after he passed away. There's about 1/4 left. It's been a cold and rainy week so I took your advice last night. This one has a nice hint of peat and smokiness without being overpowering.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Renewed ELAC SUB1225 12 inch from Amazon for $164 and added a 2-year warranty for $18. Never had a sub before and wanted to extend the bass a bit on my Infinity P363 towers and not spend a lot of $$.
Congrats. Erin reviews really liked that sub. I'm sure you'll like it for a first sub.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
My current thinking is, a replacement 55" TV from an existing 7 year old, 4k, UHD. Am I allowed to think about it and buy later?

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Just got the used 30th anniversary edition of Zebop. Best of the 3 versions I have.
IMG_4411.jpeg
IMG_4412.jpeg

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Save the peated stuff for a cold or rain chilled day. You'll appreciate it more that way.
It could be a hurricane or raging blizzard outside and those peaty Scotch types will still be one step lower than diesel fuel on the list of things I can drink.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Received the sub today looks new. Now I'll have to decide where to place it.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
What could this be?
1000004755.jpg

New True Mini Monitor from Philharmonic Audio. Finally got some decent surround speakers. :)
1000004756.jpg

Last edited:
M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I can't think of anything to buy. I have upgraded my audio pretty much for life and my grandkids lives, for that matter. I have more fishing equipment and tackle a man could ever want, and streaming has me lazy/picky choosing CDs to buy. I need another week's worth of work jeans. Big whup!

What a weird place to be in life.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I can't think of anything to buy. I have upgraded my audio pretty much for life and my grandkids lives, for that matter. I have more fishing equipment and tackle a man could ever want, and streaming has me lazy/picky choosing CDs to buy. I need another week's worth of work jeans. Big whup!

What a weird place to be in life.
I hear you. I have a very nice TT and CD player, but my streamer is just sooo much more convenient.

D

dolynick

Audioholic
Got this setup last weekend. Decided to take a pic today:
GalaxyA7Lite-JRiverApp-1.jpg

Not much to see, but that's the JRiver remote app for controlling audio playback (it'll do both primary systems) which was the main goal. It'll also do control of the Anthem AVM/AVR systems and interact with the doorbell camera.

Probably won't see much use, but it's there so guests can control the system without having to run the TVs or having to hand my phone over to them.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis