What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Bought a pair of Gator Frameworks studio monitor clamp-on stands to help clean up the desk.
IMG_4093.JPG
IMG_4092.JPG

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Hope you got them during the recent sale at Musician's Friend :D

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
New cable for my headphone rig:
IMG_1804.jpg

Hart Audio Cables has a cool solution to cables as one selects which "ends" one needs (in my case, 1/4" and 3.5mm) and they are connected by a 4-pin mini-XLR. So, if needs change or one has headphones with different connectors, merely swap out the "headphone" end.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Bought a pair of Gator Frameworks studio monitor clamp-on stands to help clean up the desk.
How are you liking those KEF Egg active speakers as "computer speakers"? I have the exact same color ones on my desktop at home.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
New exhaust system for my 2021 Triumph Street Triple R. It's the Arrow performance exhaust offered by Triumph, already discontinued. I got one of the last 4 in the US, no longer available for order from Triumph USA. I guess they're switching to something from another company, probably Vance & Hines as they've used that company before.
Arrow,_vs_stock.jpgArrow_installed.jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Couldn't resist at the price. Sony-WF-C500 True Wireless In Ear Headphone.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought a couple of these ROKU Ultras, one of which replaces a failing WD TVLive Plus. I use this to play my music collection to my bedroom system.

IMG_6346.jpg

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I ordered a Topping D10 Balanced DAC for my Macbook Pro M1 Max to drive my new speakers (Haven't event bought speakers yet). I ordered the DAC from Amazon.

When I got the package, I was wondering why it was so large, well the accidentally sent me the Toping E50 as well. They were both in the same sealed package. I am pretty sure it's not buy one get a more expensive one free LOL

The Topping E50 is actually a $269 DAC that measures like a champ!

I did contact Amazon and they weren't sure how to handle it, thank you overseas support, I gave up waiting on hold and being passed along, I will call Monday to talk to someone from US Support.

2Tops.jpg

top3.jpg

d3.jpg

Last edited:
KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I ordered a Topping D10 Balanced DAC for my Macbook Pro M1 Max to drive my new speakers (Haven't event bought speakers yet). I ordered the DAC from Amazon.

When I got the package, I was wondering why it was so large, well the accidentally sent me the Toping E50 as well. They were both in the same sealed package. I am pretty sure it's not buy one get a more expensive one free LOL

The Topping E50 is actually a $269 DAC that measures like a champ!

I did contact Amazon and they weren't sure how to handle it, thank you overseas support, I gave up waiting on hold and being passed along, I will call Monday to talk to someone from US Support.

When you get shipped something you didn't order, at least in the USA, it's yours to keep and you don't owe the shipper anything.

Enjoy it! :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
When you get shipped something you didn't order, at least in the USA, it's yours to keep and you don't owe the shipper anything.

Enjoy it! :)
Did a little more digging, was surprised the remote had the batteries already installed and they were duracell, found it it was missing USB cables, I have a feeling these were either RMA returns or returns. Missing USB cable in the D10 as well. Sending the D10 back for a refund.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Did a little more digging, was surprised the remote had the batteries already installed and they were duracell, found it it was missing USB cables, I have a feeling these were either RMA returns or returns. Missing USB cable in the D10 as well. Sending the D10 back for a refund.
This was a similar problem I had with Topping. I bought one, it died and they replaced it. The next one was a completely different unit and had a different issue. I have not bought anything from them since off Amazon.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My S22 Ultra showed up 5 days early! :) I didn't really have any issues with my S20+ all these years, but this thing is pretty impressive actually. I have yet to really put the 108mp camera to the test so far though.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
This was a similar problem I had with Topping. I bought one, it died and they replaced it. The next one was a completely different unit and had a different issue. I have not bought anything from them since off Amazon.
I returned the Topping 10, and kept the E50 just to test out with my speakers until the new one came. I am still using my older Emotiva 4s connecting via RCA and the E50 It is working fine.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis