What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Still setting things up, washer and dryer setup, playing around with tv, so far looks good. Just played 4K disc Monster Hunter, impressed blacks look really good.
IMG_20211005_143400356_HDR~2.jpg

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Picked it up tonight. Went and met the seller and he demoed it for me. Very nice. And I can't believe what a beast this thing is. Wowzers o_O

20211005_200856.jpg

I'll need to buy some kind of AV rack in the near future.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I picked these items up at Value Village. The blu rays replace DVD copies I have of these and the DVDs go with me to the trailer in the spring/summer season
IMG_5917.jpg
IMG_5918.jpg

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I picked these items up at Value Village. The blu rays replace DVD copies I have of these and the DVDs go with me to the trailer in the spring/summer season
View attachment 50649View attachment 50651
I bought my wife tickets for James Taylor and Bonnie Raitt was supposed to back him up. I actually want to see Bonny Raitt more. ;) Concert has been cancelled three times now. I hope she tours with him when they reschedule.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought my wife tickets for James Taylor and Bonnie Raitt was supposed to back him up. I actually want to see Bonny Raitt more. ;) Concert has been cancelled three times now. I hope she tours with him when they reschedule.
Here's hoping with you.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
This came in today!
All set-up ran update, absolutely no issues at all! OSD is fast, Auto calibration was spot on. Of course I did a few little tweaks to my liking. So far very nice! Listening to Diana Krall right now. Smooth man!:)
IMG_20211007_161633472_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20211007_162221458~2.jpg

IMG_20211007_214116293~2.jpg

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I picked up a set of sport calipers for my brake upgrade. Now to pick a powdercoat color for them. :D

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats! Some closeup pics of the TT please. ☕
@afterlife2 , here you go brother! Stayed up late last night, So far everything is good to go. It did do a update as soon as I went into settings.No issues, like I stated no issues when switching from one source to another. No CEC issues, upscale to 4K is excellent. No audio drop-outs, I'm definitely enjoying it, going to be spinning some vinyl today!!! Thanks to All AH members for the kind words and encouragements!
IMG_20211008_110557705~4.jpg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
@afterlife2 , here you go brother! Stayed up late last night, So far everything is good to go. It did do a update as soon as I went into settings.No issues, like I stated no issues when switching from one source to another. No CEC issues, upscale to 4K is excellent. No audio drop-outs, I'm definitely enjoying it it's going to be spending some vinyl today!!! Thanks to All AH members for the kind words and encouragements!
View attachment 50683
Now that's a beautiful Technics. Don't forget to post your vinyl listens on the vinyl thread.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Now that's a beautiful Technics. Don't forget to post your vinyl listens on the vinyl thread.
Thanks! Will do, still gotta clean up the back end, as you know it took me a few hours setting up everything. Don't move as fast as I use to, me being a old dude and all. This sure is a fun hobby.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks! Will do, still gotta clean up the back end, as you know it took me a few hours setting up everything. Don't move as fast as I use to, me being a old dude and all. This sure is a fun hobby.
Take your time and fully enjoy. Great to see your enthusiasm.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Was it your first Yamaha purchase?
I've had many Yamaha's, going back to the 70's. At one time that audio rack you see in my post above, was once full of amps also. Pre-Pro NAD, 5 channel amp, umm two monoblock amps, 200 watts each a two channel amp 300 X 2. But now I live in a apartment so can't really blast out like I use too.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis