What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
GE! This guy kept following me and told me if I don't buy this I'll go to the Dark side. DVD Concert(Had it before) with a best of CCR and Solo Fogerty CD. I told the guy I'll buy it. Sealed copy Thrift.
View attachment 50494
Nope he didn't follow me home.
That guy tried pawning half baked custom made speakers cables on me not too long ago.
20201102_220900.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
1632862395160.png

See More SI3 Mallet Putter. I have a See More Blade but I prefer mallets. Can't wait to try this on the course. :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Look who's cargo ship got to unload. :)

Congrats.
Thanks Brother, Was looking to pick up the RX-A4A can't find any A4A Yamaha's. BestBuy said it had one on it's site. So I called into the store dude checked said they had none. Amazon has 16 RX-A2A, well 15 now. I let my Son talk me into selling my RX- A1080 to him, wish I hadn't, knowing now no telling when the RX-A4A gonna pop up on the web. From the reviews, of the A2A, A4A seems Yamaha made good on the 2.1 issues with Aventage line. One dude reviewed went on to say he hooked up his PS5 and all's good. But as you guy's know doesn't mean some won't get one with hiccups. Anyways I'll post up photo's and a lil short review when I get it setup.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
This coming in today,
The whole set, Polk Audio, S60, S30 and S15' s and 65". Hisense U8G 4K TV that's due in by Tuesday from BestBuy.
16329377429605936105756108589212.jpg

16329350791653018422494246162227.jpg

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Plus, my oldest Son sold me his very clean 1995 Chevy King cab stepside truck. He got it from the original owner. It's never been in a wreck.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Ok, these came in today, gotta say I'm impressed with Crutchfield, I've used them before, well all the way back to the 90's. Crutchfield double boxed the S60 speakers, over the Polk box they came in plus straps. Unboxed not a blemish or scratch to be found totally impressed. Well here are a few photos. Waiting on A2A to show up Monday hopefully.
IMG_20211001_170939987_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20211001_163922794~3.jpg

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
65" LG C1

Yeah, I'm a stud.
It is a very nice OLED, you chose wisely! The reviews on it are about as good as it gets. Congratulations on your new 65" LG C1! I went look at that one at BestBuy they had it on display, gorgeous colors talk about pop!!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I can finally stop turning my shorts inside out. This arrived today.

Lol, congrats on your new washer and dryer! I'm waiting on a set from BestBuy, should be in Tuesday. Just so much better than the washateria. I use to go in the wee hours of the morning.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

I have the same/similar model and it's pretty great.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Necessity and credit are the mother of modern commerce:
Added the Milwaukee M18 Fuel Multi Tool to my arsenal of Lithium dependent tools. …And two Diablo blades.

FWIW: Desire and credit are like the cheap floozy (of commerce) you pick up in the bar for grudge sex and VD. It may satisfy in the moment, but it will burn later on. :p
A quick follow up... I've used this on a few projects now and I gotta say I am seriously impressed. Not just with the Milwaukee Multi Tool which has been great, but with the tool in general. Easy to use, maneuverable for use in tight places, versatile... Having a good Multi Tool at hand is wonderful. I wish I had bought one of these much sooner.

For the Milwaukee that I bought, I think the only real complaint is that the blade change mechanism is a little slow as it uses a bolt that has to be removed. To me, this has only been a minor inconvenience and while changing or adjusting blade position takes a moment, I wouldn't say it is a deal breaker in any way.

Highly recommended for anybody considering one... especially if you aren't already in another companies ecosystem.

(I wish that these tools had a universal battery option allowing for switching between brands.)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

Amen brother. I bought a lesser washer/ dryer set from best buy last spring when I moved into my condo. It was a scary time with the pandemic being new but the guys installed and tested the install with minimal contact. And they both wore masks while in my condo. So hopefully your experience will be as good as mine and it is nice to avoid the laundromat. :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Man, Amazon just sent me a email, saying my Yamaha RX-A2A just shipped. I ordered it on the 29th of September, first it said Tuesday, now the 7th Thursday. I'm itching I tell you I'm itching !! Got everything else in place, speakers all cabled up, everything in place cleaned up Sony 4K player ready to go with 4K movie Monster Hunters ready to fire up. :D

Last edited:
T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Itching? maybe you have ants. Did you leave the snacks out on the coffee table, again?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Itching? maybe you have ants. Did you leave the snacks out on the coffee table, again?
Lol, thing is it said shipped and sold by Amazon. Plus I'm a Prime member, said get it in two days, how you go from get it in 2 days to 8? Lol. Crutchfield got my five speakers to me in 2 days. I also see they only have 4 left of the RX-A2A out of the 16 when I ordered on the 29th of September. Plus Now! they got the A4A!!! Man I tell ya! that's the one I really been holding out for.

Last edited:
T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Drop 'em a line. Tell 'em you are pissed and itching and they need to send you a free salve.:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis